Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bvWeQ949Mt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Let's see some good shit.

kebab removed

lmfao the fucking braids

kek.made my day.

show me girls winning fights

Either he didnt want to hurt her or he really sucks at fighting. At the first 3 seconds he couldve taken her in a reversed headlock and lift her up so she would pass out. Then he could rape her in her juicy little pussy.

Ew I'd hate to have to clean that nappy nigger hair up...You know it hasn't been watched in years

We got us an MMA badass right here guys!
>can't recognise trained vs untrained
>and yeah he clearly didn't want to hit her

You're an idiot. She clearly had some muay thai training. His dumbass was trying to throw with his center of gravity way above hers, she went for the single leg immediately. He had no idea what to do at that point. You can tell he had no clue this girl had training and was taken by surprise.

Fucking niggers getting owned is one of my favorite things in life

kek I liked this one

Lucky jackpot trips does not tell lies.

Doesnt matter if he is trained or not. Ppl who have been in a couple of fights (even friendly wrestling wih friends/siblings) pretty much do this by reflex. And it doesnt matter if she had muay thai training, she looks lighter than him or at least same weight. Reversed headlock, pull up hard as if your trying to snap her neck. She would panic and then pass out. Then rape her in the pussy.

bump
where's the good shit?

No, she had he head down and knees bet and was moving forward. He was standing tall trying to control her head but since he was flat footed he lost balance when she moved in, he panicked and turned away for a second and she hip tossed him. She had control the whole time from the instance he put his hands on her, she had a plan of attack and executed it.

I agree, if he were aware of her ablility ti fight back he would have probably won. But since he wasn't expecting a fight and she had training she was the victor.

Worst cameraman of all time.

He fucked up after the first seconds when he had the chance. Even if his knees were bent and she was walking forward he couldve taken the headlock and then use his bodyweight to fall back. Whos head do you think would smash against the concrete?

Again, you are assuming he expects her to fight back. Which was clearly not the case. Most guys feel naturally superior to women and will underestimate them at times like this. This leaves you up for a surprise, and trying to react to a surprise is way harder than to react to an expected attack.

Like if i made it obvious i was going to fight back, you're more likely to be prepared to put your all into it. But if i made it seem like i was not going to fight back and then i just rush you without warning you aren't going to react that way. It just doesn't work like that.

I agree with you. Thats why you should fight to rape instantly as shes becoming physical. Never take any chances.

is she bleeding snakes

Of thats the case, just club her a good one instead of fighting. Dont start it off with a push or a light tap. If you're gonna do it go full on. It should only take one or two depending on your weight. After that if they aren't unconscious they will still be stunned and alot more compliant with your demands.

Yes but in that case its your fault. If she starts the fight its her fault. She cant blame you for raping her since she tried to beat you up.

Why did the nigger loose?
He was prepared, had around the same weight, if not more.

wow that guy had some really heavy shit inside him you can tell he is not a fighter that much, but that rage.
Seems like the kind that is going to snap any minute then this faggot shows up.

But, thats if she instigated the fight. The video in question the guy instigated the altercation and she responded with full force.

So with your logic he would have still been in the wrong, especially if he did what you said to do with the headlock and the rape.

this is supposed to be a fight thread but fat autists, who have never been in a street fight, are discussing some street MMA shit

Obviously you haven't been here long enough to realize, its rape we are speaking about. Nothing to do with MMA.

probably because the other guy probably had a bad day he seems normal Sup Forums user kinda chubby the nigger seems like a thug since he already had his shirt taken off also he let the guy to close.
in krav maga they teach you that in a discussion you need to have at least your arm lenght of distance so you dont get punched first or something like that.

I dont have any interest to read autistic professional street mma fight shit

stfu you pathetic insecure faggot

Uhh, rape? Is not street MMA. you are obviously retarded.

Do your parents know you're using the internet right now? Im sure they will be very disappointed in you for not cleaning up your room lile they asked 5 times already this week.

That little kid in women's jeans beat the shit out of that negro lmfao

Fake hair?

Alone in the dark

I am a liberal and this shit pisses me off to no end.

>I am a liberal

This is why you always keep your hands at your chest in a confrontation even if it's just to do hand gestures and shit. That kid coulda blocked that kick then unleash the dragon

Do you fucking realize the irony?

Why do women always pull each other's hair?

her dread spell out 911
illumanti.......

Not gonna lie, that's fucking hot.

you just seen one.

omg pls no

Its there. Guys pull hair too if its available. Its just majority of guys that fight often have their hair short for this very reason Or at least short on the sides and back.

Look at most thai figters that use the clinch alot.

Post a video of a guy beating the shit out of a girl

because it's easy to grab and you can keep them from running away or pull them to the ground

Why would it matter if youre liberal? Liberals usualy think its ok to fight 3-4 against 1? And give suckerkicks?

>You know it hasn't been watched in years
>watched
The only nigger here, is you.

>try to do some cool shit you've seen on action movies
>get rekt

bunch of tykeeshas

Its painful to have your scalp pulled like that
Allows you to yanks someones head and neck causing pain and giving an advantage

Same reasons why guys take their shirts off before fighting, less to grab onto

Why did he let him turn around without rushing him? He clearly hurt the guy, finish the fight before they can quit lioe a bitch. They teach you in boxing never turn your back on an opponent thats how you get knocked the fuck out.

Three words:
BLACK FUCKING LIVES MATTER.

youtu.be/bvWeQ949Mt0

kek

>Physically and morally destroyed
Where can I find a version with audio?

Retard posted 4 words

Lol that superman punch. "Its just like the TV. Ive seen how they do that shit".

they're probably friends

Anyone have the one where that beta is doing ballerina kicks and that black guy just knocks him out with one punch?

fuck'n nigger's!!!

Hey, i did something similar. I got held up at knife point for my shoes. I think it was just a territory thing or some shit. So i kicked off my shoe and when he looked down to see me take off the other one i slugged him as hard as possible grabbed my shoe and bolted. I was like 15, 16 or something like that, and in the wrong area at the wrong time.

Hnnnng so satisfying

Honestly when the adrenaline flows your brain isn't worried about looking cool or fair fight rules. You do whatever you can to protect yourself.

So? If you are wanting to box with me im there to box not play games. If you leave yourself opem you deserve to get hit. If you cant hack it, dont put on the gloves. Its that simple.

agree! ROTFL

love how he used his bitch or some random girl as a meat shield lol

No he was concealing his gun.

love it

Yes, finally a beating with a bat. I miss doin shit this when i was younger fight dipshits much older and bigger than myself, they would underestimate me. So, i just hit em with a bat a few times and ask questions later. Only once did i feel bad, cuz i had to hit a chick in the face with my bat too. But whatchu gonna do?

Liberals usually will believe that the black kids are the victims and the white kid is in the wrong.

where are you

I'm from philly and had some nice Js on in the hood. I got approached and was told to kick them off, I brandished my 9 and they did a 360 and ran away

If I was the white kid, I would probably left as soon as possible... Ghetto black folks don't like to get beat up, they usually will go to the car or back to the house to get a gun, seek, and pop the guy who beat em up...

I guess you missed the part where he wrapped around her for the sole purpose of shooting

>when I was younger
>gta iii

I hope you get shot.

I enjoyed playing gta too

I don't get it. What was happening there?

how does underestimating her prove he wanted to fight her seriously?

W . E . A . V . E .
Sequal to the famous
>Stomp the yard

I was in downtown Portland at the time, just off mlk. Some fucking wannabe punk or skin or whatever and pulled a big ass hunting knife and said give me your shoes, me being like 15 i didn't know what to think i saw a chance and swung and ran. He had to been at least 10 years older than myself. Probably homeless.

"Wrapped around her"? The fuck does that even mean?

If you're commenting on it, I assume you just watched it.

It's like that boss in Resident Evil 5 that you have to use the flamethrower on.

In the last few frames you see the black guy still fires a shot just before going down. That shot went into the crowd and hit some bystander.

The situation could have been resolved by simply calling the cops right away rather than opening fire in the middle of room full of people. Kinda satisfying that the justice is served instantly, but still man, you gotta wonder if it's worth it if some innocent person gets shot in the process.

We all know niggers can't fight.

>muscle memory doesn't exist
How do I already know that you are a nigger?