Unpopular Opinion, but I think Ching Chong Bing Bong should have just got off the flight

Unpopular Opinion, but I think Ching Chong Bing Bong should have just got off the flight.

United Airlines is not to blame. They needed their employees to get to Louisville and be awake.

Other urls found in this thread:

united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

had i not known the story behind this picture, i would have thought that they were removing a retarded person from the plane.

Well the A in Asian stands for Autism

The gook got what he deserved he behaved like a huge faggot

>should have just got off the flight.
True, but the airline could have managed it better if they just counted heads before they entered the plane

the fault of the service provider should not be the burden of the customer..

Just finished watching a Family Guy where a reoccurring joke was that Brian did NOT want to be near any Asians on his flights. And United has ways of deciding who to remove. Usually it's the last person to buy the ticket and the people buying tickets on full planes are TOLD when they get the ticket that the plane is oversold and they might have to go on another flight. United also gives $400 flight vouchers if this happens. Dude was just being an uncooperative ass Hat.

Fuck that. He paid for the flight, he had somewhere to go. Maybe the company shouldn't have overbooked the flights. I'm sick of Jew bossing people around like this.

He was suicidal anyway

That's totally proof he is crazy

he didnt fly so good.

No. Airlines offer a few tickets past the total amount of seats in case people miss connect (happens ALL THE TIME). But if you buy one, they tell you "cool, but you might have to get off if people show up or (in this case) if we need to fly an employee somewhere. Guy agreed, then acted like a big faggot when he actually had to deal with the reality he was already warned about.

Jews may be evil people, but at least they are people

Gooks ain't shit

>Unpopular Opinion, but I think Ching Chong Bing Bong should have just got off the flight.

This wasn't a guy who got onto the bus without a ticket and now refuses to get off.
The guy had paid for a ticket and was already on the plane. He shouldn't be required to leave again.

A contract has to be fulfilled. And United Airlines "signed" a contract with him, when they sold him the ticket.

Your post should read "hey look at me! I have no idea how the airline industry works and I'm a huge faggot."

-the guy was told this could happen
-United would book him on the next flight AND give him vouchers.
-HE was asked to leave (not someone else) cuz he bought the ticket KNOWING it was over booked and he wanted to roll the dice.

>the level of racism in this thread

you guys are missing the point. everyone is shit. even white people.

Are you some kinda cucked faggot or something? Who the fuck cares. Stop defending mr shekelberg

it was fucked that they made him leave but if I were in his situation I would've just got out to avoid all the bullshit that ensued.

They offered people $800 to get off the plane. That wasn't enough so they beat up a guy and drag him off... Did he get his $800? In a free market, they would've have resorted to violence, clearly they could've offered more than $800.

I'd've gotten off the plane for $800, but these people saw the market and wanted to wait the company out. $1200 to get off the plan? That was obviously the next step in the offer, but instead of just parting ways with $1200 or $1600, they beat a guy and drag him out.

Not a free market.

you should read up on the actual issue before spewing your terrible ideas. The flight wasn't overbooked, United wanted to put 4 of their flight attendants on the flight.

Read the post right below you. It explains everything dum dum

>hey look at me! I have no idea how the airline industry works and I'm a huge faggot.

Who gives a shit, ass licker? If spitting into food his how the fast-food industry works, does that make it acceptable?

This is SO TRUE!!! If you're fucking retarded that is. Plane tickets aren't like bus tickets you poor faggot. All tickets are not equal. People can CHOOSE to buy cheap tickets after a flight is booked KNOWING there's a chance they might not get on. The plus side is that you COULD get on for cheap, OR they'll book you on the next flight AND give you a voucher if that happens, so if you aren't in a HUGE rush, you can actually make out pretty well if you get bumped. THIS faggot was just being a huge faggot. Like you.

The fact that the airline industry operates like this does not mean it _should_ operate like this.

>make a company
>set up guidelines and rules for foreseeable events
>foreseeable events occur
>company tries to deal with it as it is lined out in the guidelines
>one man faces consequences for not complying with already agreed upon terms

yes... the jews... they're behind it... and anyone in favor of this type of bureaucracy is obviously in cahoots with them.

the rules are with these wager tickets that the airline can say they have to take your seat.

its basically a cheaper ticket to fill an empty seat, but with a chance that your seat can be required and you get refunded.

i dont know if thats the case but thats how the rules are where i live.

Yep this is totally the face of autism

>This is SO TRUE!!! If you're fucking retarded that is.

So you do admit that you are an idiot?

lol. you must be retarded if that's even comparable.

HAHAHA
Stupid gook

He was claiming he was a doctor.

No way a medical professional acts this way

united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx

Yeah, a lost day a of work is made up for by a 400$ voucher. Seriously? He paid for a service that they couldn't provide, and he had a patient waiting for him.

no, they randomly selected 4 passenger to leave when 4 United employees wanted seats.

yes

That isn't even an applicable analogy, retard. FIRST spitting in food would have to be totally legal. It isn't. THEN you would have to have the option to buy not-spit-in or maybe-spit-in food for cheaper. THEN the person would have to be warned when buying maybe-spit in food that it might be spit in AND if it is, he gets a new one with no spit AND $10 extra bucks. Then you'd still have to be pissed at the fast food place cuz he found spit in his maybe-spit-in burger.

God you're fucking stupid. How much monster energy drink merch and ICP albums do you own?! All of them, forever?!

As a future physician, GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING AUTIST

>united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx

I am not going to read that shit. Just because some "Terms and Conditions" pulled from the ass of some lawyer say something doesn't mean it's legal.

Their hunger games lotto system didn't have every passengers name on it. Just the poor people tickets

You really think that hook was a doctor?

He was in the cheap seats!!!!

Ohhhh wah wah. And we shouldn't be mean in school, and we shouldn't fight wars, and we should obey the speed limits, and no one should litter, and we should save the starving children, and we should start using starfish for money, right!

Grow the fuck up and try living with things how they are.

No, we don't know whether or not he booked the flight after it was overbooked because the airline randomly selected 4 people.

Lol have fun using that excuse when your car gets repo's autist

Btw, that plane is stolen German property.

how does a medical professional act then

Not like a gook

>using that excuse when your car gets repo's autist

How's that going to happen? I payed for it cash.

A person being physically attacked and a calm, collected physician will behave VERY differently

He would have said stuff like "STAT" and "Nurse" or "I concur" or "my charts." This phony faggot didn't even look at stuff, take off his glasses, and go "hummmmm."

Actually the CEO is a Mexican

Some would call that a Taco Jew

Dude should've complied. He read the shit, was told he may be asked to leave etc

However, airline could've handled it better (or at least gone through all possible nonviolent methods first) before dragging him off the plane

Who cares though

Chin Chong should have gotten off peacefully, he should not have resisted. He would have been compensated for the trouble, but now he's fucked, the video clearly shows he resisted, other than the manhandling aspect, he doesn't have a case. The moral subject doesn't matter at all, in court the resistance to his removal will be levied against him, in fact I wouldn't be surprised to see charges brought against him.

If any line of credit goes unpaid they can repo whatever they want to eat repayment

He wasn't attacked, he resisted a police officer

United already dealt with one terrorist attack, they ain't putting up with any more shit

>ITT

Corporate bootlikers not willing to stand their ground to fascist authorities. Pussies!

Ahhhh the bliss of youthful ignorance. Your whole life ahead of you and a world of possibilities.

Reality check: doctors are humans, humans are flawed. Doctors are not above anyone. Ive seen doctors act like retarded children. Anyone os caoable of doing that. Even me.

Who gives a fuck what Corporations do.

Free market dip shit

United is at fault for contracting goons to provide security. One minimum wage fuck gets a little power crazy on a cell video and the company loses millions.

Well then Dr."Can't Afford First Class" disereved to have that impromptu examination of the chair

They were police

>ITT
Corporate shills defending United

Bunch of retarded children...

They should have offered more money for volunteers. Picked someone else.

Anything would have been cheaper than this historically bad public relations nightmare.

They fucked up immensely.

In jeans? Agreed that the guys in uniform were airport police, but the guy who slammed his face into an armrest was not in uniform.

Yah I wondered this too
Last 4 people getting on should have been stopped, unless he WAS one of the last 4 people to get on.
They also should be told that they will get a very large discount if they take the next flight.

???? I don't see a guy in jeans

My doctor is asian, I think he's Japanese.
Much younger though.

This

>United realizes THEY fucked up
>"someone needs to get off that plane"
>no one steps up
>"welp... looks like we gotta fuck someone up. I mean, it's not like every human being on earth has a portable camera"

Main guy, jeans.

He may have been a sky marshal

He didn't slam his face into it... he fucking slipped across the aisle whilst struggling with the security guard, if he hadn't resisted he wouldn't have gotten hurt. The doctor had a PHD in stupidity.

But but, he was black...

only on Sup Forums would we on this topic choose the most important thing to argue about is whether a cop was wearing jeans or not. never change, faggots.

>United Airlines overbooks a flight
>They ask the passengers for a volunteer to vacate a seat
>They offer $400 worth of united airlines coupon
>No one volunteers
>Since no one wanted to get off the flight they paid for, they chose someone at random
>they act surprised when someone who paid hundreds of dollars for an overpriced flight refuses to get off

private security members are NOT police officers

But I mean if you look at the most direct angle of the confrontation the reason it escalates is because they don't bother putting the armrest down, not that he's resisting. So yeah when they pull his ass free through that thing yeah it's going to fling him. They're still at fault.

Stupid chink. It's THEIR plane! He was asked nicely to get off THEIR plane...

Their plane, their rules, when you buy their tickets you agree to their contract which includes a clause about overbooking. The passenger got what he deserved, his wife walked off the plane without any drama.

>United already dealt with one terrorist attack

by flying the plane into a field.

Looks to me like they haven't learned about how to deal with tricky situations without fucking up royally in the last 15 years.

lol, this thread is full of edgy kids with worthless opinions who can't even afford a plane ticket. so funny.

he will sue the airline and get millions. so who won?

I am sure he was "resisting" from those screams, anything short of total and absolute compliance is resistance. I also don't think they meant to bloody him up, but they applied force, and his re-accommodation ended up a little more brutal than expected. If he is a doctor, he can afford a nice legal team, and the payout that he gets will probably be dwarfed by the loss of public good will that United will suffer.

This isnt a communist country.

You are on a website that has furry and trap threads up every hour of every day.
So.... yah

Ha, yeah. I think that angle was the most damning. He's screaming because he's an elderly man and you're pulling his goddamn legs off.

The doctor won't get any payout, he fucked that up when he resisted. You're right about the negative impact on United though, the public will have the final say with their wallets.

I'll put rules in front of my shop. By entering, you agree to my rules. I'll beat you up, take your money and throw you out. Seems legit. I wonder what the judges will say tho...

I don't know what he did to get drug off the flight. Probably refused to obey the security officers or tried to start a fight. That part I don't have a problem with.

Where United fucked up was prioritizing their own employees over paying customers. And then compounding that fuckup by not dealing with the overbooked flight until everyone had already boarded the plane.

>I own a store
>you buy candy bar for $2
>I offer 40 cents for it back
>you tell me no
>I offer 80 cents for it back
>you tell me no
>I demand candy bar back
>I call 911 and police beat you and drag you off
>people think this is totally fine

America, folks!

If those are your rules, enter at your own risk. It's the free market, whether you agree or not.

>they will get a very large discount if they take the next flight.

If an airline is overbooked and bumps you involuntarily, then they're required by law to pay you either 2x or 4x what you paid for the ticket as compensation. And it has to be in cash, not airline vouchers.

This guy tried that and paid the price.

>The doctor won't get any payout, he fucked that up when he resisted.

No he didn't. United is getting enough bad press from this they'll pay him just to shut him up.

>cheap out with the incentives
>get a million dollar lawsuit

They should've just offered like $5k cash and someone would've gave up their seat.

only edgy faggot trump voters crawling over Sup Forums think this is fine. luckily the majority has more sense.

It would be a smart move by United to pay him off, at least from a publicity stand point.

They're required by law to pay cash if they kick you off involuntarily. They probably didn't tell the people getting kicked off that though in the hopes they didn't realize it and accepted airline vouchers instead.

laws > your own faggot rules

Which is why they'll do exactly that. Who's right and who's wrong doesn't matter, only public perception.

This guy out there yelling about how United's thugs beat up a respected member of the community after they tried to kick him off a flight for the benefit of their own employees is going to cost them a lot more money in lost business than settling out of court with him will.

the constitution

I think it is hilarious that he made it back on the plane. Those cops are going to get shit for years for letting an old guy escape without being in cuffs.

Not just once, but twice apparently, lol.