youtube.com/watch?v=w4ZeaOxbrW4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RpAUL1OjI
youtube.com/watch?v=9N6XWni9WGw
youtube.com/watch?v=nVx3DinWQJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=FVn1Sqloysc
youtube.com/watch?v=LAsiktCUcIo
youtube.com/watch?v=EIgzfiFOTwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Denmark think he's a noric but he's a germanic.

nuh uh

You're already in one

Do you really want an union with an arab state?

Never, fuck Sweden.

Hmmm

no fuck you

Now kiss

GIVE BACK SCHLESWIG HOLSTEIN

>Isländska kvinnor käkar deras moderkakor
Fy fan och nu vill huvudkärrigen Annveig Stefánsdóttir få svenska kvinnor att göra det också

Jeg liker Sverige.

Iceland, Denmark, and Norway union would be 10/10

Once germanic always germanic.

Snakk som ekte mennesker.
Denmark has never been germanic

fuck you

>t. danske i norge

youtube.com/watch?v=43t5hAkWACY

>own the entire ocean + resources
>dont have to give a shit about swedecucks or sami finns

When Sweden as a nation gets rid of their blindfold and adapts a more proper attitude to their "new fellow countrymen", especially and most pressingly the more problematic kind. Deportation would be a good start.

Then I require that the attitudes that allowed it all to transpire be purged from its zeitgeist, come to think that goes for all our nations to varying extent.

Then drop the EU membership and a renegotiation of Norway's, or at that point the new federation/confederation's EEA/EFTA participation.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ROvAa1ki6c

Förstår ni?

Why would you dub it, I'm sure it could be funny even with the actual audio

It's parody of the swedishfinnish news but with text for norwegians as he is mixing words from swedish+finnish to talk about random stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4ZeaOxbrW4

Swedes are numales who hate themselves. Nordic state is a fucking joke

post the one with iceland and faroe

Like how this is it normally is
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RpAUL1OjI

youtube.com/watch?v=9N6XWni9WGw

look at jussi and jonne jumping at background for they're in tv :DDDD

Har icke den. Hann inte spara den som Finlandsanon gjorde.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVx3DinWQJ4

> jag E från FINLAND SNÄLA mobba inte mig jag blev ledsen på riktigt jag E kenslig ibland

Jag sa bara att finnar pratar roligt ibland.

lol :D

Turks approve of this union
We love your white girls

Cai-Göran triggered

Hvor mange her vil faktisk ha union? Megmeger til siden

>åker te Sverige
>ingen förstår mig/dialekten
>åker till Norge
>alla förstår mig

>Tapasin mä naisen, tosi juutalaisen
>Ei ollut missi, ja pieni oli tissi
>Oli möhövatsa, ja eripari tissi
>Ja selluliittipylly, se kävellessä hylly
quality finnish lyrics

Bare med Island og Færöyene.

o/

youtube.com/watch?v=FVn1Sqloysc

Varför är Finland så bra?

Vi må ta tilbake Shetland oyene, Færoyene, Gronland og Island for Norge

I just met a lady, very jewish
She wasn't a model, and she had small breasts
She had a potbelly, and different pair of tits
And cellulite bum, that bounced around

Har inget emot det, dock låt inte svensk politik/makt styra något.

>clothes in sauna
what is this fucking heresy

It was joke that finns don't feel heat even with clothes in sauna

Schleswig-Holstein ist Deutsch

youtube.com/watch?v=LAsiktCUcIo

Fy fan, när jag såg detta på tv så trodde jag fan att finnar snackade så jävla mycket för några ord. Det tog år innan jag lärde mig att detta var bara skoj

What's the average temperature of public saunas in sweden?

>tfw nordic people will go extinct in my lifetime

Feels good

There are three types of saunas.
Public swimming sauna which is sadly 60-85c
Dry sauna 80-95c
Wet sauna 95-110c

But KANG, you are the nordic

This

>Public swimming sauna which is sadly 60-85c
>Dry sauna 80-95c
pretty gay
>Wet sauna 95-110c
approved

Finns aren't Nordic

t. other

What do finns usually have?
When you guys say t.other is that the same as t.eri?

this
t: other other

Finns are about Nordic as Latvians who are also Lutheran. A bit less maybe. Nordic council considers Finnish language equally Nordic as Latvian = not Nordic at all.

If a people doesn't speak a Nordic language how can they be Nordic? Doesn't make much sense.

Well people in your neck of the woods might be some Russospawns but the rest of us aren't

>water
>110c
is this the power of mongolian magic?

this
t. east

Nils...det handlar om att man låter luftfuktigheten stiga så pass mycket det blir ånga, så kallad "våtbastu"

You mean public saunas? Swimming hall saunas are around the 80c mark because they are meant for women and children too, but actual public saunas have higher temps

A finn and a rooskie went to sauna, the rooskie died

I am a Finnic and therefore not Nordic because the traditional sense Nordic denotes North Germanics and North Germanics alone.

nej faen, karl, nå forstår jeg

accidentally quoted my own post because I am retarded

>talk Nordic to me

Something tells me that these Finland-Swedish bitches don't want to be talked to in Finnish

Let's drop this bullshit permanently. Finns are seen as non-Nordic IRL by everyone. Only online memers insist Finns are Nordic to piss off Finns.

Don't worry everyone here is retarded, welcome to the family.

Then Norwegians are not nordic either

>Ida Schauman
Poor Eugen must be turning in his grave

hush now, we're well integrated now.

this is why finland is scandinavian

Actually you're wrong (which really doesn't surprise me, as you KANGS are wont to be)
>The Nordic countries consists of historical territories of the Scandinavian countries
And since you probably didn't know it, Finland was a territory of a scandinavian country called "sweden" for several hundred years

Finns can never be integrated to the Nordic identity which is increasingly Somalianized anyway.

Finns are not ethnolinguistically Nordic or else Finnish would be considered a Nordic language.

Germanics themselves categorically reject Finns as their Freudenthalian ideology always has done but we lose nothing from that since we don't want to be Nordic faggots anyway.

Idiotic Svecoman shill. Nordic (nordisk) was originally an ethnic designation for Norse people, North Germanics aka Northmen, and later to their respective countries and peoples. The new Marxist definition of Nordic includes Finland because a non-Finnic pseudoidentity had to be forged to better integrate us into Europe in the aftermath of WW2.

>Most of the Nordic languages belong to one of three linguistic families: North Germanic languages, Finno-Ugric languages and Eskimo–Aleut languages.
ok, whatever you say KANG

You're hopeless, Nordic is a Scandinavian term and was used to designate North Germanic peoples originally. Or do you think that Norse seafarers had Eskimos, Uralics etc. in mind when they started labelling themselves as Northmen?

Can you finns stop this and instead just be merry in here and post funny stuff about your nation or neighbors...

False flag.
Alicante is undoubtedly Nordic. Some villages have a higher percentage of nords than your cunts.

Finnish isn't considered a Nordic language by the Nordic council.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIgzfiFOTwY

Stop fight and just be happy

It's just literally 2 autists WE WUZing because they have no accomplishments or life of their own

Fuck off. You're that Swedecuck from Haaparanta.

Move to Stockholm already Haaparanta should be Finnish.

stop stop stop, no more go to pol if you guys are gonna fight, here we speak, meme and share funny stuff.

Only the most pathetic and delusinal Finn or a Finland-Swede would want to "speak, meme and share funny stuff." with you Swedish cuck.

>WE WUZing
What the fuck are you talking about? Sorry to tear you from your little fantasy world where Finns are Scandicucks but that's not reality.

But why are you here :-/?

>KANG wondering about WE WUZing

det finns en restaurant som serverar "viking" mat i här. Det är inte traditionel, men riktig god.

Jag gillar den finska laxsoppan. De serverar det här i haparanda med god öl.

To set the facts straight. We Finns are not your friends. We fucking hate you and your Nordic shit.

navn på resturang? location?

Okay but can you make a new thread and post there about the facts?

In order to wewuz I'd have to claim that we used to be something, but that's not at all what I have said so far ITT. We still are Finnic by blood and language, whether you like it or not. Not Scandinavian, not Germanic, but Finnic.

Kang you should focus on converting russified finno ugrics in russia than trying to destroy threads.

How about we convert Finland-Swedes to Finns or encourage their emigration to Sweden?

This can be easily accomplished by dropping Swedish as an official language.

>russified finno ugrics
Not any more so than Finns are Germanized.