Im house sitting for my aunt tonight. Where should i look for her dildo?

Im house sitting for my aunt tonight. Where should i look for her dildo?

Post her underwear drawer with timestamp first.

bump. Will post pics when i find it

Her dildo safe duh.

post some of her dirty undies from the laundry hamper

in her bedroom, check below bed and inside shelves

I will do this. i plan on stealing some too, i've already stolen a couple of her panties

How long until you go over there? I got hotpockets and tendies to heat up.

Does she own a male dog? If so, that's her dildo. Trust me.

pretty obvious places to look

>I will do this
good lad
>i've already stolen a couple of her panties
nice. how were they?
your aunt looks totally fuckable btw

oh we trust you user
:^)

Not my aunt but she looks similar. Want me to post pics of them?

It's in a drawer in her bedroom under some stuff, where all dildos are hidden.

You're a fucking noob, why look for her dildo's when you can install a RAT on her computer and find noods to share with the interwebs

>in her bedroom, check below bed and inside shelves
this and bedside cabinets, bedroom closet etc. always gonna be in the bedroom somewhere.

cool, yeah post them OP
any further info on your aunt you can give us? pics of her maybe?

Do you think it would be hidden in something? Like a shoe box or bag? Or would it just be under things?

Dont want to post a pic of her but i will delivar when I get the chance. Ill post the panties right now though.

most likely disguised in a box in her closet. check high and low in her bedroom OP.

good shit OP. you are not a fag today.

cmon OP find that shit

Good boy

Panties as promised. Got both of them from her dirty clothes

check under the mattress

Op has delivered his part,
But we have to find the dildo!

noice. how did they smell?

>good shit OP. you are not a fag today
Seconded

I will. I've been waiting for this day for months. They've been planning a vacation since last June and now I finally get to roll around and cum in her panties as I please

Check in bathroom cupboards

they usually hide it between clothing

Maybe the dildo is still inside her?

Fuck yes shes wears some sexy undies score

this. do they smell like her ass at all

Im not going over there until much later but if i do find it i'll be posting it all around Sup Forums. Her pantie drawer as well. Can anyone think of where she might have nudes?

Are you certain your ainterest has a dildo?

Check in her sock drawer, in the back

If you put your nose right to the crotch you can still smell her sweaty pussy

Thanks for the advice, I'll do this as well

dude this is perfect. enjoy the shit out of this shit.
what time you heading over? you gonna start a new thread?

Is she married or what?

Yea. At a friends house party we found his mothers dildo between her yoga pants

lurking

Yeah I was drunk when I found them and when I woke up in my bed the next morning i was gripping her dirty panties with no clue how i got them. She never said anything so I guess she never found out.

OP look near her bed..the dildo must be there.

no dummy

Post some stockings or shoes please

on her laptop or pc. you might get lucky if is not password protected.

Women are lazy.

Check the nightstand or somewhere close to the bed.

It's probably not clean either.

Word. You have more regular pics of her?

good work lad

Probably in 6 to 7 hours. They don't have wifi and i'll be staying there until saturday so i wont be able to post pics til saturday or sunday unfortunately. So if you're actually interested to see how this plays out, just troll Sup Forums all saturday and sunday or you can kik or email me

Trips and you stick the dildy in your shitter when you find it

maybe you can find something in her bathroom?

After your done messing with it.Def cum all over it,spread it all over and let dry.

Yes, and she has two kids
I'll try this.

fair enough lad. just concentrate on finding the goodies. you can post here when/if that shit is found.
godspeed OP.

Since you all have given valuable input here's a pic, wont show the whole face but at least it's something

whats your kik? i have sisters and moms panty pics to trade.

ohh hell yeah, show more

>they don't have wifi
They don't have internet at all? You must atleast have internet on your phone, unless you're 20 years behind in technology

That's what I was planning on doing. Would she notice if there was dried cum on it? I also want to cum in her food, lotion, shampoo, toothbrush, pretty much everything she has. Have any good ideas?

noice, no wonder you are fucking excited she is most fuckable
godspeed with this important wotk OP

Trips commands it, let's get rolling faggots

I don't have one but im willing to make one right now because I'll actually delivar unlike 99% of the fags on Sup Forums

Just make sure to eat plenty of avocado to keep your ammunition clip full for all those places you're targeting.

okay, need to pull more pics. might take a minute

well we're waiting..

Lad, you've gotta have Internet on your phone right? You can give real time updates if you so choose.

I guarantee if it's what we're discussing here you'll have more than enough replies to keep the thread alive while you go off and do more.

They're the ultra hippy type and live in the mountains. Can barely find a signal with LTE. I just dont even bother because it winds up just frustrating me

Hellll yeah bro that bitch is bangin! Would literally do anything to sniff that bitches ass of her dirty undies and fuck with her dildos...i completely understand why youve been waiting for this week to come :D Your aunt is fucking beautiful man and still slutty looking, she looks like she still acts like shes young and fun

It should dry clear and soak into it just a litter,unless you have weird cum lol Toothpaste! make sure its hers tho.And watch what she uses just for her,that no1 else uses..Dude she is hot.I see now why you wanna do this.Anything u see her use just by her self...cream it!

Close call.

Hahaha..

I don't mean this in an offensive way user, but she definitely owns a dildo.

>Get nudes and naughty items
>Blackmail her
>Have sex
>Cum inside and/or on face
>Become FWB

If the plan doesn't work you can rape/enslave her and later kill yourself

Do not hold me responsible for your actions.

Holy shit
>checked

Quints of logic

DIGITS CONFIRM

There's the trips, prep your ass OP.

OP..hurry up man

Anyone want more pics?
Does avocado make you cum alot or something?
Yeah I'll do all of that. I wanna us her toothbrush to massage my prostate too. Any other creative ideas?

Forgot the picture

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

decent quints

Avocado is purported to increase your sperm count, which you will need given you've got a lot of area to cover soldier.

Guacamole jack-off party in the mountains this week only.

in a folder on her comp,if unlocked..prob is.put a pic of your cock in there,change file name,and delete recent history and all.assuming they dont know much about comps so that should be enough..she will find it one day lol if your anything but brown hair,only put cock in pic.

You can definitely cum in her shoes, it's something she won't be able to see once dried no matter what since it'll be dried in there.

Definitely shoot it inside her pillow case too.

Quints of truth and honesty can have a full picture

MOAR user

fucking noice MOAR...

You're a good man user. Make sure we can find you when the fappening comes back to this board, whether it's by kik or by trip.

You are not alone on this journey.

Fug shit man yes I definitely want to see any more pics you got of her, shes incredible man. Post em all

Good to know. I was actually wondering how i could get thicker loads
I like the way you think. Would cumming in her socks work or would she notice?

remember op, incest is wincest. rape her!!!!

I once had the brother of my ex gf's friend tell me he came inside her socks when she came over and took them off one time and said it seemed like she never noticed

see... this is what can be achieved when OP is not a faggot.

But toothpaste is the best way to go,sorry if they both use the same lol but put in there,either fill it or mix it by squishing,it will stay fresh,but leave that for the last day just in case.Also after u blow ya load acouple times.when cum is clear then,put in panties where pussy would be,when she gets wet it will activate lol do not do on black panties

OP at the very least you have to rub your cock all over each and every one of her panties