Daily reminder that traditional country, country/western, bluegrass...

Daily reminder that traditional country, country/western, bluegrass, and gospel are all just American folk music and if you don't listen to them because "Le country is bad meme" you'll NEVER become patrician

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQmfHLpCQcU
youtube.com/watch?v=qizwcdHAWNU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluegrass_music#Creation
youtube.com/watch?v=_zH9wHWMi_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>folk music
>manufactured by jews in the early 20th century to exploit hillbilly music and blues for a wider radio and record market

>manufactured by jews in the early 20th century to exploit hillbilly music and blues for a wider radio and record market
your thinking of Nashville

That isn't traditional country, country/western, bluegrass or gospel; that would be the Nashville shite that's manufactured today.
The soul of America is heard in these genres whether you like it or not

Bluegrass is every bit as manufactured as Nashville country, it just happened earlier.

all of those genres are traditional to their respective regions, not "America".

You're just factually incorrect

Why doesn't like Steve Earle

yea I like woody guthrie, townes van, the list goes on my dude...

This is traditional American music:
youtube.com/watch?v=VQmfHLpCQcU
youtube.com/watch?v=qizwcdHAWNU

> In 1948, what would come to be known as bluegrass emerged as a genre within the post-war country/western-music industry, a period of time characterized now as the golden era or wellspring of "traditional bluegrass."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluegrass_music#Creation

Holy fucking shit can't we have one thread without somebody leaping to persecute the jews with some made up bullshit. God this board has become such cancer recently

>Implying Jews were involved in any form of the early music industry

Besides Carter Family is dope fuck off you yankee.

>oh no it's another shoah!

Too much Negro influence. How about you listen to Beethoven or Wagner?

No.

The only traditional American music is that by Native American Indians.

Everything else is by immigrants.

>implying they weren't

They literally were not because they were not allowed you mong.

Fact is nobody in Kentucky (the bluegrass state) had ever heard bluegrass until the early 1950s. There was Appalachian traditional music and hillbilly. Bluegrass emerged in Virginia out of corporate studios as a riff on Appalachian life and was adopted by the locals later.
T. my uncle promoted a large bluegrass festival in Morehead, Ky, and ran the longest running bluegrass radio program in history out of Morehead State University Public Radio and knew his history.

the fact that american folk music is the only folk music to be bad really says something about their level of "civilization"

letting them have independence and democracy was a mistake. You let them do as they please and the first thing they do is racemix. baka amerimutts

Fuck hillbillies, I'm northern by heart and I won't have some gay user tell me that this southern niggatry is patrician

lol ok enjoy never being relevant

>country is bad meme
>American

ah yes, "relevance" the blind cuck's last resort when being confronted that their emasculated love for drake and kendrick isn't healthy

I hate arguments like this because you're arguing and you haven't even defined what the actual dispute is. How early?

Jews were heavily active by the 1920's music industry.

Lmao

kek real american music checking in youtube.com/watch?v=_zH9wHWMi_k

Oy vey, yes. Too much persecution, my goyim.

Isn't there anything that is NOT blamed by jews?

is Bob Dylan country?

Nashville Skyline is for sure

>plebs who can't get country blame the Jews
Southern Gospel Country is literally the apex of American music and no memes can take away from this