Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuJ0sP57ywU
youtube.com/watch?v=RamikVn2RCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soundgarden, obviously

Soundgarden

Soundgarden, a million times over

JUST

Soundgarden. The only Audioslave track I liked was Cochise really.

audioslave's never been the same ever since kurt cobain shot his own wife dead with a kitchen knife

youtube.com/watch?v=xuJ0sP57ywU

Audioslave? what the fuck negro what fucking crack are you on to think that anyone would choose them over Soundgarden?

>The only Audioslave track I liked was Cochise really.
Woah, woah, woah
Hold on now
Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here
You must also like:
getaway car
like a stone
doesn't remind me
be yourself

I mean come on,
Sure, Soundgarden has about ~50 great tracks compared to audioslaves ~15, but let's not overreact here

The real question here is Soundgarden or Temple of the Dog?
The answer is still Soundgarden btw

rock music is so fucking cringy lmao

Rage Against the Machine

Not really fair since totd had only one album

>wake up today
>Chris is still dead

feels bad man

I am the highway is a good song, but Chris' solo acoustic version is superior.

I liked Audioslave at the time, but the music and the vocals just don't fit. Also Tom Morello is overrated, all his solos are just "dude effects pedals lmao"

I'm with you about morello, dude plays the same fucking solo on every track

but, since you liked Cochise, how about "Wide Awake"? you must like that track, too
and how about Set it Off or Shadow on the Sun?

What do you guys think of the possibility that Chris took too many Ativan and ended up killing himself because his judgement was impaired because of it? Watching the footage of the last show he looks really off, and not just in that he looks sad, I mean in that he looks like he's on something. It can't be confirmed yet, but I think it's a definite possibility.

Soundgarden have many great albums while Audioslave self-titled is really their only album that's good as a whole.

This this this
BRING HIM BACK ALIVE

Why didn't Soundgarden make a godtier Unplugged album like AiC and Nirvana? Chris certainly had the voice to carry an acoustic set.

There are tons of acoustic soundgarden performances from his solo gigs on jewtube

>a godtier Unplugged album
well, cornell did as a solo artist
it's called "Songbook"

shadow on the sun?

Definite possibility, especially if he combined it with a beer or two. Doesn't take much.

Another behavior I've seen is that people will forget they took something (maybe they're tired or stressed), and then take more a few minutes later. Or they'll take more while they're waiting for the first dose to kick in, like it's going to make it work faster or something...kind of the medication equivalent of pushing the elevator button over and over when you're in a hurry.

Combine it with some physiological changes from age...52 ain't 26...and he very easily could've accidentally overdosed.

yes sir, mentioned it here
there's quite a few more worth listing, too

Too real man.

Sage
Obviously

>Show him how to live

I still don't believe it. Not yet.
Official website still listing tickets
There's still hope

>Zach Delarocha fills in for Chris Cornell

Soundgarden is Street Fighter, Audioslave is King of Fighters

Some of the music forums I go on have people saying Axl Rose should replace him for the rest of the tour. Imagine that

Yeah, I somehow don't think any of the other guys feel like touring right now
I mean, has Kim Thayil done anything else in 30 years besides soundgarden?

No. Him and Shepherd all but retired after their initial break up. I'd like them to continue doing music together, even if it's under another name, because the two of them were severely underrated. They had great chemistry between them and Cameron

Kim mostly does session work outside of the band
I have no idea what Ben did

>I have no idea what Ben did
Lived under a bridge

I'd buy whatever they put out if they were to do something
but it really couldn't be "Soundgarden" it would have to be something else

>all the fags ITT hating on Audioslave
They weren't as good as Soundgarden, but they're extremely underrated by underage Shitfork drones who can't form their own opinions.

For a band that was a supergroup, and only together for a relatively short period of time, they had a shit-ton of great songs

>Cochise
>Show Me How to Live
>Gasoline
>Like a Stone
>Shadow on the Sun
>I Am The Highway
>Be Yourself
>Doesn't Remind Me
>Revelations
>Original Fire

All of those songs are top-tier.

This desu

Yeah, I'll definitely be following them in whatever they do. Hopefully all they do as Soundgarden from now is a single tribute show with friends, then move on under a new name.

I agree 100%
I think these tracks are also really fucking good, some of them top tier as well

Wide Awake
Getaway car
Shape of Things to Come
Yesterday to Tomorrow
Sound of a Gun
Gasoline
Set it Off
Exploader
Light my Way
The last Remaining Light

Soundgarden never had a masterpiece like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=RamikVn2RCE