Here is the best band of all time, there is no exceptions to this...

Here is the best band of all time, there is no exceptions to this, your opinion doesn't matter nickelback is always superior.

Nickleback, more like shittleback. Lel xD

You damn kids don't know shit about music, you are too ignorant to process the amount of talent nickelback has

What the flip did you just flipping say about me, you little fool? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Boy Scouts, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the other camp, and I have over 300 confirmed badges. I am trained in tenting and I’m the top archer in the entire scout platoon. You are nothing to me but just another bully. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, in a game of chess. You think you can get away with saying that mean stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, cyberbully. As we speak I am contacting dad who works at Microsoft and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the ban hammer, fool. The ban hammer that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Xbox Live account. You’re so dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven badges, and that’s just over the internet. Not only am I extensively trained in karate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 69th Scout Platoon and I will use it to its full extent to ban you from any of our amazing annual plays, you little fool. If only you could have known what I can do, and what your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your silly tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will ban you and you will cry. You’re fucking ded, kiddo.

Fuck you buddy creed had the best song of all time.

Can you take me higher op?

Who is cred?

you are one ignorant motherfucker. you better go back to your communist country, before the american government deports you to some shithole Taco Bell. Go fuck yourself commie.

Just admit it, you're in denial...nickelback is the greatest band of all time, the only band that matters, you can not deny that nickelbacks music is genius! who could forget such hits as 'rockstar' or 'photograph'. deep down you know and everybody knows that nickelback is pure brilliance so don't you call me ignorant sonny!

Nickelback and creed really aren't bad bands. They are bad because zombie masses collectively say they are because others do. Just like people think iphones are easier to use than iphones. Just bullshit mindless people believe or want to be like others. Im not saying either is amazing, they arent incredibly talented but a lot of their songs really are catchy. Not trolling being real here.

My favourite Nickleback song is hey now, you're an allstar

Lol iphones are easier to use than android*

What are you talking about you Snapple guzzling buffoon!? i have listened to every nickelback song from every nickelback album! i know all the words to every single nickelback song and you expect me to believe that there is a nickelback song called you're an allstar!? absolute fucking down syndrome

hold up. you are nickleback fan, and you dont know about all star? You are not real fan. Fucking spastic.

I'm about sick of this BLASPHEMY!!! I just looked up ''nickelback all star'' on youtube, deezer and google and it just came up with this spastic smash mouth shit. stop painting my image as a fake, unloyal nickelback fan. i can prove that you aren't a real fan easily! you can't even spell their fucking name correctly! come back with some valid points next time sonny, then maybe you might actually achieve something.

Nickillbank made All-Star, just look for like 5 seconds you bich

I know right!

Here's my ride

I am about damn sick of these lies, fuck all y'all fake ass niggas who don't know shit about music

ah it's good to see i'm not alone in this war against these idiotic failed miscarriages.

I wouldn't give them a dime for a nickel back.

Well duh. You'd loose 5 cents

Oh I'm sorry i must have missed that i retract all of my insults from earlier about your retardedness i don't know how i could have missed 'nickelback - all star' uploaded by 'SmashMouthVEVO' especially with that description.

Good. Apologize for your oversight

It was a joke i obviously know you're a fraud, Faggot