Whyyyyyyy??!!

whyyyyyyy??!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/04/10/united-airlines-overbooked-flight-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumb chink. He was asked nicely to get off THEIR plane...

i'm not siding with this guy, but genuinely asking: if you were in his position, already settled into your seat on a flight, would you give up your flight which may greatly disrupt your plans if you were in his position? why or why not? also, have you ever taken commercial passenger flights before?

what’s the story? link or explanation Sup Forumsros?

there's more than a story, there's a video of him getting beat until he says "just kill me"

please tell my wife im an orangutan

fortune.com/2017/04/10/united-airlines-overbooked-flight-video/

thanks user.
have some quads in return

for the money

This is my life now.

hot damn

Script nigger

United is already preparing their anus for one of the biggest lawsuits they've ever faced.

If this guy's smart he'll shake them down for tens of millions, EASY. They'll ask to settle for peanuts, but nah man, he's got a lawsuit that's already won, with all the videos, etc.

Pretty much they needed seats vacated so they can have 4 employees ride to the next destination where they will be boarding another flight. I dont agree with what happened because fuck that shit if i pay for a seat on that flight ill be damned if they come and try and tell me i need to miss my flight and inconvience myself because they fucked up and overbooked. They asked for volunteers when no one volunteered they told him to gtfo he said no and they gooked his ass. Its a load of bs. Even worse if your the unlucky fuck who has to give up ur seat to someone who paid more money.

Most definitely a fucking gold mine. They already known as fhe worst airline next to spirit lol

Get some of the motherly women to testify

Yea true! But before he gave those 2nguys a blowjob. He also said"KILL MY KIDS"

I hope he sues the shit out of them.

Fuck United. He really needs to take them down a few notches. Honestly,t he doc doesn't have to do a fucking thing but call a good lawyer, and the guy'll be like "Say no more" and then it's just a matter of how many million.

WIZARD

Why?..?...?...?