Am i only one here who prefers alcohol over marijuana? i mean i like alcohol's effects more

am i only one here who prefers alcohol over marijuana? i mean i like alcohol's effects more.

bump

again

yes

>am i only one
Yes you're the only one in the entire history of Planet Earth ever

I certainly prefer alcohol

I had six beers a few hours ago. Stayed hydrated and shit for the time being, pissed like a race horse. I'm back to normal except for a mild-moderate headache.

Weed never does this shit to me. I'm gonna smoke to take the nausea away. Enjoy your poisons I guess.

alcohol is nice if you want to go out and meet with a few friends and then get fucked up. but weed for me is so much better. can have a good time without the hangover/ fear of acting like an idiot.. also weed is alot cheaper
dont have a problem with alcohol either just sayin

depends on the reason im doing the substance in question.
>want to veg out or watch an autistic show without thinking, Weed.
>want to be social and act like a retard in public without feeling embarrassed, Alcohol.

>or watch my little pony without feeling guilty
fixed it for you faggot

I drink once in a while, but it just isnt good. I always end up over drinking and getting sick, or I dont drink enough and feel like shit mentally. 10 times out of 10 id rather just sit back with a nice fat blunt and let the hours pass by

or any autistic show, i dont really care.

Damn you had to take the fun out of it. What is "autistic" programming in your opinion?

Bright random cartoons like MLP or rick and morty.

Rick and Morty is pretty based though. Can't wait to see what they did with Season 3.

I'm an alcoholic. Spent two years stoned, and now have spent a year drunk. I prefer booze. But I like to smoke pot and jerk off.

bump

Meaningless argument is meaningless when you can just do both at the same time.

God you can prefer weed but you don't have to be such a fucking fedora about it

>Rick and Morty is pretty based
>>>/backtoreddit/

I can't drink without also smoking weed. I always wanna get high when i drink, so i do.

This.

Although idk I've found that since I started smoking weed I can't tolerate alcohol as much. Idk weed made me used to a high with no hangover and now I'm super aware of how bad alcohol actually feels.

Which sucks because I rely on it to seem outgoing in social situations.

rick and morty is not autist programming. adventure time or mlp defo.

pleb

The trick is eat some then smoke some and drink some. Its the best.

You wanna get smashed? Eat a half a gram of cooked good weed. It'll start kicking in in 2 hours. Thats why its great to smoke first cause you will just stay high for 6hours and faded for another 6. Take 2 shots an hour and you will be gloriously smashed.

Ed, Edd & Eddy god tier stoner nostalgia

>look at me I can meme, mommy!

>i mean like alcohol effects more
And thats why i dont drink

i'm split. I prefer weed when I'm just chilling, but when I'm gonna go party or turn up, I prefer alcohol because If i'm high all i wanna do is eat and sit on my ass. Drunk me is ready to fuck shit up though.

I totally agree with OP

weed is fun with friends but I often don't feel much than a bit dizzy for a few minutes

All my stoner buddies don't agree (naturally) but alcohol is way better effects wise and you know how strong it its before you buy/take it

Anyone else get super anxious when stoned? I think ive given up on weed ive always found it too wack

Dude alcohol is way better. Alcohol enhances my personality while weed suppresses it.

Exactly this

Weed makes me incredibly introverted almost makes silent situations autistic it also takes away my ability to make conversation aswell as thr fact im addicted to it hot showers when i aint got it life feels so boring its almost like i had no idea you could feel better than i do with herb cause im naturally depressed

Boozy doings is best doings

I enjoy doing both at the same time. Smoke a bowl or two, enjoy a few beers.

It also has lost its magic somewhat except for dabs i could do that

I smoke weed and if i had oil id ditch the flower immedietely