What do girls think about while getting fucked ?

what do girls think about while getting fucked ?

plans for the next day and food mostly

Not you

if neither of you are retarded they should be thinking about how great the sex feels...

If she is able to think you are doing it wrong.

this
THREAD
H
R
E
A
D

OP FOREVER A LOSER GAY BASEMENT DWELLING VIRGIN FAT GAYBO KUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This

>we eat dog tonight

girl here
what i should be thinking about is how good the sex is and how much i like you
if im not thinking that then you fucked up
and im probably thinking something like "what a waste of time. im not talking to this faggot anymore"

Immediately start hating him. Perfect logic.

>if im not thinking that then you fucked up
Not really, he banged you

My guess would be the dick being rammed into them.

WADDUP SHAWTY
HOW U FEEL ABOUT MEDIOCRE DIX AND DISAPPOINTING SEX

How they're not getting enough out of it.

Hating him for bad sex
Or maybe b8?

yep

This
There is no argument
Simple as this

who gives a fuck what theyre thinking

get your nut and go home like a man

well if you fucking suck at sex then why would i date you?

If you're good, absolutely nothing. If you're bad, this

virgin detected

If you're qt we think about your dick if you're not qt we think about somebody else but still your dick

Unless sex is shit in which case mind tends to wander to random shit

most women don't ever think about anything, they just talk

Gril here
I'm thinking about the other guy
/thread

they think about how the dog feels softer

Lol
Thats a mirror your lookin into son.

>girl here
Tits or gtfo

Who the fuck cares faggot

I find that unless I'm thinking about a made up situation, like rape or some equally arousing situation, then it doesn't really do anything. Which kind of sucks, to be honest.

Sauce pls

/thread

The last time a guy fucked me I was thinking about the girl in the off-license that brushed up against me

She smelt really nice

The nigger that they wish was fucking them.

>girl in the off-license

?????

Shoes

fucking right, show em bitch

Wishing that their cock was bigger.

Is that what you obese cows think about while getting
pummelled by a pork sword, i've never card to think about it.

How much leverage she can get on you.

this too much of a good question for Sup Forums, expect shitposting above an accurate answer.

You realize you can train a man to not be shit in bed right? But then again
>female
Dont do shit and wait for the world to come to you

Lol this was written by a dude 100%.

she thinking if she can steal your jizz to get alamony and social security at the same time so she can murder the baby and just live the chill life

Tits or gtfo.

Sup Forums has moved on from that actually

Give a man a fuck, and he will cum once, teach a man to fuck, and he will cum for a lifetime.

does my belly look fat in that angle, omg i need to fart, i am hungry, shit forgot to do the laundry, he needs to hurry up the new episode of broadchurch will be uploaded soon, stuff like this.

No we haven't, you fat cum dumpster.

>Give a man a fuck, and he will cum once, teach a man to fuck, and he will cum for a lifetime.

Dubs confirm

the dishes

I'm actually a guy and a regular user lol, but honestly you sound like you're the one that "doesn't belong here".

>does my belly look fat in that angle?
/thread

Is you gay, my faggorino?

fat bitch

Sorry but my sexual orientation is none of your business :^)

normiefag

Lol dude Sup Forums hasn't enforced tits or gtfo in years. You new here?

Money. Shopping with free money. Buying house and furniture with moar money.

You gay.

Are you actually autistic or something? Sup Forums literally will always want tits. The only difference between then and now is that this board has an increased amount of faggots like you.

quoted for truth

So you're saying this board has changed, then?

>normies

Your ass is still a dumpster, faggot.

They think about cats

There are like, 50 people who have posted in this thread and only 3 of them are agreeing with you right now.

Face it, Sup Forums doesn't require tits or gtfo anymore, we haven't in years.

It has been written.

Yes and you dodged the question, I want to know if you actually have any mental illnesses.

I actually don't give a fuck, have a nice day knowing and fully admitting this board has changed, it's only going to keep moving in that direction :^)

>yeah dude, literally no one on Sup Forums likes tits because I personally don't see people ask that often

>degrading women by requiring that they show tits
>liking tits
You literally just equated these two things lol

>we haven't in years
>we

Fag thinks he's some Sup Forums regulator or some shit.

"I set the bar when it comes to deliveries. The council and I voted on the issue, no more tits or gtfo."

You is gay bro.

You forgot to say "le" before every noun, my man.

>degrading women by requiring that they show tits
FUCKING KEK
Go back to tumblr you literal faggot.

BBC.

Obviously.

old Sup Forums: everyone demanding tits

current thread: 2 people demanding tits, everyone else participating in the conversation at hand.

So yeah, I think it's fair to say that Sup Forums has changed.

Nah bro, I like tits, and I like it here. Just gotta get the users to be a little more respectful is all :^)

Is there a reason why niggers can't get hard?

>Sup Forums user: SHOW ME THAT CUTE LIL BOYPUSSY, NIGGER! I BET YOU LIKE GETTING RAPED FAGGOT! UNIRONICALLY KILL YOURSELF!
>You: Sup Forums should be more respectful

Not sorry
Boys and girls agree tits are lit

90% of girls fucking suck at sex
Why should men waste our resources on you?

>one thread out of hundreds generated each day.
>you're not on 24/7 to confirm your point based on the large sample size provided.

You have no idea how many threads are tits or gtfo because you cannot observe them all.

>Sup Forums
>respectable in any instance

Choose one.

I don't know about girls, but when I fuck I usually end up thinking about Nick Cage.

Sauce?

Not enough quality blood. Sickle cells and aids an 'betes bro. Body has to decide if it needs to breathe or fuck. Everything's runnin' half ass.

depends on if your partner is good at it.
if he's bad you're thinking about tv shows and calories

if he's good, you're not really thinking about anything other than what he's gonna do next

lol, I remember middle school

That's true, anecdotal information is all we have. So tell me, how often do you see Sup Forums successfully demanding tits without engaging women in any other way?

Sup Forums's changed, we don't demand tits anymore, those that do just get ignored.

Typical..

>respecful*

not poster, but it is a place licensed to sell booze you can drink elsewhere

holy fuck shes cutiepie!

her name pliss??

Every thread I go to because I seek out threads that provide or may provide tits. And if no one has demanded, I make the demand because I wanna see some fuckin' tits!

fag*

Damn, you're not right but you're not wrong. Just went to a couple threads with grills in them and a few anons demanded tits, but a lot of them tried to get tits by being nice and giving them attention. The thing is, retard, is that Sup Forums isn't changing, it's plagued by faggots like you.

Communities are defined by the people that are in them, a change in population is a change in community.

Sup Forums is changing. It will never un-change. Get over it. :^)

mostly, "oh i'm getting fucked right now," "I'm getting fucked for their pleasure," "i couldn't stop this even if i wanted to," "oh this feels so good." you know, regular sex non-thoughts

What do girls think about when you are reverently rubbing their feet?