ITT : Artists you feel betrayed by

>all those meaningless lyrics of beating your demons and becoming stronger

Thanks for nothing, Chris. Too bad heaven doesnt allow suicides.

>Too bad heaven doesnt allow suicides.
Too bad we don't live in the 6th century now and fantasy realms don't exist.

Hey man dont look at me its just a reply to all the faggots replying "GIVING GOD TUNES TO HEAR NOW :'(:'(" and "JAMMING IT WITH TEH ANGELZ!!!!"

As an expecting father myself I cant imagine leaving my daughter behind for fucking anything. I could be a double amputee and that kid has my undying love. Fuck you kid, grow up and you will understand the love a parent should have for their child.

Heaven doesn't exist

>meaningless lyrics of beating your demons and becoming stronger
the songs were never about that, that's just the spin that was put out about the songs
I'm guessing the producers/record company/whatever asked him to spin the songs in a positive light
if you just read/listen to the lyrics, they're just about suicide

Kim Thayle forced Chris to be depressed because it sells more records than happy shit

Is this a new pasta? Suits a mental breakdown situation perfectly.

That chick from Chvrches

I don't feel betrayed by it, but it really upsets me because I always felt like Chris was able to battle through his demons and get his life back on track, but really he was just prolonging the inevitable. Sad.

>Too bad heaven doesnt allow suicides.
I know for a fact it does, and this is just myth

>SAMSON - JUDGES 16:29-31
>By collapsing a building, Samson sacrificed his own life, but in the process destroyed thousands of enemy Philistines.
This is interesting.

Yeah, you see it's OK if you're a martyr in a holy war Jihad for Allah
wait

Not was I was referencing though

Biblical stories are terrifying

Along with the story about the Great Flood, this is the most disturbing one:
>2 Kings 2:23-24, “Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.”
And here we are, in the 21st century with thousands of websites and apoligists trying to justify genocide for the high crime of making bald jokes.

-What the fuck is the point of that bear shit? They have bears in the middle east?

I think people who feel betrayed by Chris and helped beat their own demons through his music should now follow his example and top themselves, mainly because I'm tired of listening to you bitch.

all of those lyrics came from a place of "don't make the same mistakes I did." As someone who suffers from MDD (and is also from Seattle), I always try to cheer people up and motivate them to live happy even when I can't. It's the same reason why Robin Williams killed himself. He helped others with his comedy but he couldn't help himself.

Apparently God made them for the purpose of punishing those lads. Isn't that just heartwarming?

Its unbearable

The only worth while post in this thread tbqh

That would make sense if his suicide was a result of depression but he took too much Ativan and it had a bad reaction with him, a side of effect of that being suicidal thoughts and impaired judgement.
So it's not really his fault. Stupid maybe for taking a larger dose than he was supposed to, but it wasn't a normal suicide.

Thats just his wife saving face

ativan is a shitty version of xanax, you don't just suddenly become suicidal when you take it lol

Better hope there isn't a cliff behind you for how hard you're backpedaling.

I think the fact that he waited until he was 52 to an hero counts for something. Maybe those lyrics about beating your demons were truly genuine when he wrote them down. It's been over two decades since he put out some of his best stuff. People change. You can go from happy to suicidal in under an hour.

Just because he killed himself doesn't mean his moments of triumphing over his depression are any less valid

This desu
For all we know this is the only time he's felt down in years, but it only takes one moment of slippage for something like this to happen

look it up. you do. there's been a lot of reports of it.

Watch footage from their last show, then think about his wife's version of events. It adds up. He was off his face that night.

>you don't just suddenly become suicidal when you take it lol

It's amazing how easy it is to be both ignorant and confident at once. Cornell has a history of substance abuse, both hard drugs as well as alcohol. It is not hard to believe that he was prescribed this drug (a drug that has been known to be very dangerous for a long time) and began taking more than he should. I want to know what his doctor was thinking giving him that shit considering his past.

was it even proscribed? Ativan is really not hard to get your hands on

How old is your daughter user? :)

ativan is better than xanax yo. longer half-life, makes everything 'shinier' like vals and kpins, xanax just makes you so retarded you're impervious to feeling. although almost all my xans have been pressed, not complaining either

>Chris Cornell committed suicide