TFW you realize that you've learned nothing and have nothing to show for all the time you've spent on Sup Forums

>TFW you realize that you've learned nothing and have nothing to show for all the time you've spent on Sup Forums

I learned that Europe has an immigration problem, and that maybe white skin is a sign of high status

5 years well spent

Very good. Highly applicable knowledge.

I know a lot more flags now.

I learned Filipinos, specifically bisayans are the worst people on this planet

I've learned that projecting is universal

I learned that bionicles are a pretty funny meme

Watch it, my future wife will be Filipino

I met my drug dealer which is now my best friend on Sup Forums

But drugs are for faggots

I learned that niggers and blacks are not the same thing

I've learned some things:
1) Canadians are as ignorant as their stereotyped to be.
2) Danes are completely full of themselves.
3) French are actually very down to earth.
4) Japanese can't speak English to save their lives.
5) Russians won't put up with your autistic shit.
6) The Middle East is apparantly full of pedophiles and rapists.

I could go on...

What drugs?

I learned what canadians are do nothing productive.

You've wasted your time then.
>Most of Europe thinks its shit doesn't stink. The more the country stinks, the more they believe this.
>Americans really are arrogant douchenozzles.
>Canadians are abrasive shitheads with some kind of personality disorder.
>British people are autistic as fuck and borderline retarded. The only ones that aren't are Muslims are they're still fucked.
>The entirity of human suffering and shortcoming is the fault of the Portuguese.

But how can any of this be applied?

I learned how to say "fuck your mother" in Hungarian

Wrong, ive learnt that im a shit person but its ok because the world is full of shit people just like me.

Nah its just this country is full of shit people like you, sheed or rorke

It varies. Some of it I've been able to apply quite easily; for example: I've started making fun of British immigrants a lot more IRL. I'll often run them down in front of crowds of people, make jokes about them tanning under moonlight, just generally make them feel unwelcome. So far none of them have done anything about it, because British tourists are also the biggest pussies you'll ever meet in your entire life.
I've also started throwing rancid yoghurt at any brown people I see in the street on the off chance that they're Portuguese.

How does it feel to have it all?

canadians are not actually nice and lots of them are gooks

A bit unfulfilled. I thought that being a prick to foreigners would give me all the answers I needed in life, but really it only gave me more like half of them.