Jewish

Is Dr Phil a real doctor?

kinda

Is being gay wrong?

what is your opinion on PAs and NPs?

Why do you put in the effort?
I gave up on med school

ayyy im a Jew in med school too. happy passover

Hey. What would cause someone to eat and not gain weight? Or stay the same weight? We're talking family portion meals. No junk food, etc.

I fucking knew it. You Jews always have the money and/or power to get these jobs.

explain how ppl can insert really really really large and looooooooong dildoes up their asses and survive

Theres no "Magic" thing that do that, but the closest is to drink a TON of water and doing sport.

the Gastrointestinal tract is exetremly long, no way you can fit a dildo further than that.

Happy passover, where are you from?

Is the pre clinical drug test for THC have a 50ng/ml cutoff or a 20ng/ml cut off? I heard healthcare drug tests can be more sensitive. I need to know lol

I have no idea, this is more of a police thing not a med thing..

Well the irony is I'm going to be a medical technologist but before I start I have to do a drug test..

michigan u?

Can you make my penis bigger?

Why did you choose a pactical trade over glorious academic science research?

I personally can't, but the procedure exists

what is the origin/reason for us having different blood types.

genetic mutations

i think docs are overrated. i have a light scoliosis and cronic tinnitus and they cant do anything about it.

This thread sucks. Boring OP. As usual OP is faggot.

scoliosis is curable, but if its very risky.
if its light i wouldnt bother to operate it

Whats a better cardioplegic plan... crystalloid or cold blood transfusion?

Can you explain this:
vimeo.com/210862415

Cancer, malabsorption, hyperthyroidism, chronic explosive diarrhoea.
>Doctor here

I've had a runny nose for a week now but I'm not sick at all. Why???

I'm more looking for the reasons for why these traits were passed on via evolution. in my limited education i have only heard of blood types being relevant in blood transfusions. is there any additional function that blood types have.

waht is the cause of tiredness after a stroke and what can you do to get energy and what causes one to start with?

Why do you still cry when you are alone?

What do you know about gastroenterology and the importance of fungal supplementation as it relates to various diseases, even Parkinsons?

Protip: Nothing.

sorry im in hillbilly inbred area, nkow someoen and doctors gave less information about than what i heard online

best medication for outdoor/indoor allegies.
please respond

do you get pussy easier because of your career?

any advice for a pre-med undergrad who hasn't declared a major?
thinking about bio, chem, or physics major.

They're so your body recognises foreign and native cells. ABO and Rhesus reactivity causes the most immediate problems in humans so we learn about them the most. In truth there are hundreds or thousands of these markers. We don't worry about them because either they cause minor immune reactions which can be suppressed (in transplants) or they're common to all humans.

The evolutionary advantage is immune defense.

>Doctor again

Whats the best drug to use to knock out my wife so I can fuck her ass and what dosage should I use?

It's always the fucking Jews...
A doctor in every family

Selfish fucks, ruining medicine and acceptance for all non Jews

I'm gonna be freshman med student this September, any tips for junior for first impression?

How long is a piece of string?

Are you circumcised? How would you do one of those?

How do you plan on coping with the drastically increased suicide rate among doctors? Legit not being edgy here, the feeling of helplessness from having to watch some kid die of a brain tumor was one of the things that persuaded me away from neurology.

How does formaldehyde smell

silently waiting for the passion of christ and his vengence 1939

How many dead bodies have you fucked?

Not OP, but pretty fuckin awful. It's like sour vinegar, gasoline, and methanol, but with a delightful hue of cancer.

What is the best way of killing yourself with common objects?

You learn to build resilience or you quit.
Patient died in front of me overnight about 5hrs ago. I calmly started my stopwatch and listened for heart beats.

desloradatine
5mg ,1x daily
for higher doses seek medical help tbh

insert tv in your anus

Thanks!

me again
OP hasnt posted any proof
just a premed american teenager larping as med school student
show proof or GAS urself fucking kike

PLEASE HELP ME. Add me on Kik I'M BEGGING YOU josefheiter

Please OP add me on kik my kik is josefheiter

How do I get into med school? PLEASE ADD ME

nu phag

go abroad
you need high scores in your high school diploma and foreign language
eg germany u need german
greece u need greek

in greece its even easier to get into med school as a foreigner ;o

OP FUCKING ADD ME ON KIK

josefheiter

FUCKING DO IT.

OP PLEASE FUCKING ADD ME ON KIK I NEED TO TALK TO YOU

josefheiter

josefheiter

Why can't anyone figure out the source of my constant fatigue?

whats wrong with me?

or normal ?

Why did you choose medicine?

love to help people

I hate to tell you this, but you're dying

Fucking checked, Satan.

Will wearing a chastity cage long term cause permanent damage?

Is there any logic involved in the material you have to study or is it all memorization?

Allergies

؜Can you suck on my penis after cutting my foreskin off? I heard its a Jewish thing

That's probably a 4th-year level question.

from what u fag and dont say aids cause its not a symptom

Besides a good GPA and MCAT, what did you do in college that looks good on your med school application?
Is med school any more difficult than college or do you enjoy it enough to not care?
How does med school even work? Like I know that there's two years classroom two years rotations, but do you get to choose what you do?

My fiancee majored in speech and hearing and had no trouble at all getting into med school. The first ~6 months were a hell of a steep learning curve for her. Once she caught up to the bio majors, she started to leave them in the dust. Physics doesn't have much of an impact. Go biochem, or even pharm.

I'm just kidding, blue veins are perfectly normal

Are black med students really as dumb as the numbers suggest?

ok then, my DI and DII are normal, but DIII is upsidown and all QRS are longer than normal. What do I have?

What do you study?

fungal supplementation and parkinsons? there's a relation between the two?

Midazolam will completely wipe her memory.

Where at?

Prepare to study more than you have ever studied in your life, non-stop, for the next 2 years. It will make your MCAT prep look like 8th grade. You will learn more in a week than undergrads learn in a semester.

So how risky is it if Ive increased to drinking roughly a fifth of vodka per day?
I also take mood stabilizers (lamictal 150mg twice a day). I just recently stopped taking Lexapro 20mg a day (cold turkey bc I couldn't afford to go back to the dr for a refill auth.)
Ive been getting this weird sensation, almost like electricity in my chest and limbs? If that makes sense
May be unrelated, but it's also become hard to sleep because even though I've traditionally not remembered dreams, I have strings of bad dreams that wake me up and restart, which makes it hard at that moment to determine if I'm awake or asleep
My brain feels fuzzy a lot of days lately
I have a sense of fear and impending dread most of the time
I rarely go 24 hrs without drinking
Am I fucked?

>Midazolam
I can tell by the name that this is a benzo but what's the brand name? It doesn't ring a bell.

How strenuous is the course work?
As someone who is good at science and math would you recommend it as an option for a career?
What were your standardized test scores like?

answer here op, this is basic cardio physiology

Versed (pronounced Verse Ed)

Not OP, but as a recovering alcoholic with 5 years sober, I can shed some light:

At this point, don't try to quit drinking cold turkey. You will likely have a seizure and could die. You'll either need to taper off or get medically detoxed.

Personally, I could never summon the power to taper myself off of booze, so I had to be medically detoxed. I just went to the hospital and told them what was up, and they took it from there.

Good luck with everything. I drank a fifth of whiskey everyday for a long time. Before I quit drinking, I was up to a half-gallon of whiskey per day. It only gets worse, never better. You should quit sooner rather than later.

>med student
>job
Lol. You try doing the work involved in getting accepted to med school.

Jewish nepotism in academic admissions is very very real.

Yeah, just means that you have good circulation and you're white

cardiac hypertrophy

kthxbye

how much debt are you in?

I think it smells like ammonia, gasoline, and mothballs.

which side?

>tinnitus
Search reddit, there's a thing that helps, I can't explain it though.

Sleep apnea or hypothyroidism. Get a sleep study done.

Is that why you figure you're not in med school?

I know I should. I used to go to AA but for the last year and some I've been going downhill. The thought of going back is honestly terrifying. And even though I can't explain why, just the idea of not drinking is scary too. I'm scared all the time now. It's not fun anymore. It's like a second fucking job. I broke up with my long term girlfriend last week and I honestly couldn't tell you if it's because I don't love her the same way anymore or if Ive started becoming, delerious isnt the right word but it's the closest I can come up with. Im so fucking scared user.
Sorry I'm some shots in already.

It's a well-documented fact, no matter how smug you are. And, for your information, I'm not in med school because I'm in law school - another place to witness jewish nepotism in admissions first-hand.