What does Sup Forums think of my cute girfriends feet?

What does Sup Forums think of my cute girfriends feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All ten toes. no nasty nails. 10/10

Very cute. moar with face?

kelli??

you're hiding her face so she's obviously not cute. she probably has a nasty ass butterface.

I'd suck them.

Nope

She has ok feet but the toes are gigantic. Bigger than mine and I'm tall and male. Fucking sausage toes

What's the first letter of her name?

S lol

Pretty cute, got more?

Silvia?

who wants candids of her?

Nah afraid not

She's cute

i think shes hot af

lil pale.
hows dat ass

no great pics of her ass, but this shows the proportion to her body

you have a cute girlfriend too?

her ass is pretty good

would smash
more feet

you like her toes?

would suck

Back to the creep thread, virgin cuck.

who cares about her feet? post her tits

toes are amazing. best part

if she let you do anything, wwyd to her feet?

lick toe to heel, suck her toes then run my dick between them

break the toes off, eat like candy

lovely

unffffff

Dan Schneider, I know you're viewing this thread right now. Show yourself.

she once had a guy with a foot fetish on tinder ask her about her toes. she doesn't like her feet too much, what would you say to encourage her. I might show her bc shes insecure about it

her beautiful face for reference

Best part of her feet. Not too long not too short or fat. Perfect

is her name Emily?

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

Fuck man

shes amazing user

How many do you have?

Listen man. Please listen. I understand you're making this thread to brag about your girlfriend. Hell, maybe she's not even really your girlfriend and you're just looking to troll. Truthfully, I understand you. But listen man. I have a cousin. And he wants me to play that Playerunknown Battlegrounds with him. But i'm like $27 short. only got 3.42 in steam wallet and have literally no spare money to spend on fucking video games. But I rarely get to hang with this cousin and would strongly appreciate it if you would help me out and gift it to me. I will even admire your girl's feet ffs. I wouldn't be begging if I wasnt at rock bottom my guy. please.

steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

I'd squat down and take a dump on her feet. She'd then squish my shit with her toes.

a good bit, but not enough imo

you're a lucky dog

dont i know it

gets better with every pic

are you jerking off/saving?

Saving it all

i wonder how she feels about total strangers on the internet finding her feet irresistable

Hopefully for you it turns her on

that would be hot

You have kik? And are you gonna show her this thread?

no kik, sorry, but there's a possibility i'll show her, what would you like to say to her?

She's got amazing feet and to let you use them however you want and to show them off all the time

There have been 3 separate foot threads I've seen in the last 3 refreshes of Sup Forums, get your footfag shit consolidated and no I don't give a shit about your girl's stupid feet, show me her body

I hope she takes your advice, I'd definitely have more pics to share

I'd love it

Might want to check outside of a foot thread then

i did have one encounter with her feet. we were in a room alone together after she had just done a ton of walking. she took off her socks and shoes which immediately caught my attention. to my luck, she went to the next room. as soon as she was out of sight i grabbed her socks. they had a smell, not very strong but not bad, but what caught me off guard was how wet they were. they were actually soaked in her sweat. i kept sniffing one while i put the other in my mouth to suck on it, after a few seconds i put them both back. I like this pic bc its her putting those footies back on after i enjoyed them

never understood feet fetish, what's the draw?

Damn man you gotta just tell her

idk how shed respond. shed probably be flattered that someone found her sexy like that but also a little disgusted bc she isnt a foot fan

If you say you like it maybe she'll let you massage them. Good first step

id be hard as a rock if she let me. it would take everything not to start sucking her toes and licking her soles top to bottom

Gotta play the long game man. If she likes it then maybe she'll let you touch them at other times

i know, i just don't want to jeopardize our current relationship, plus im afraid i would instanut considering how hot she is

Gotta go for it dude. It took me like 2 years to ask my girl but when I said I liked it she said she didn't mind and I could do whatever I wanted

What does Sup Forums think of my skype girlfriend's internet pussy?

Solid

Mods?

y?

damn this is hot as fuck

wwyd with her feet?

anyone interested?

>wwyd with her feet?
massage them, smell them lick all of the sole

fuck i love seeing the qts barefoot at the office I live in the desert so its already summer like warm here, the girls are in flip flops or ballet flats and they kick them off at their desks

thats the best, i love when they take off their shoes/socks

I was talking to one of the office qts shes left handed so i asked her if she thought she would be a better writer with her right hand or her left foot? she laughed and said lets try it out
took off her shoes and tried to write with her feet it was really cute

pic unrelated just some girls here who do pole dancing workout

wow, thats awesome. wish i couldve seen it