Let's wank to Boxxy

Let's wank to Boxxy

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/disney-xd-orders-pair-original-872355
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coalburner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She spends a lot of time on make up. Why not things like push up bras?

I have just a few ounces of rum. I think rum and coke tonight. Maybe some beer.

Drink them both

Ungh heaven.

post my cum tribute. I haven't seen it in like a year

Which one?

Can't stop, won't stop.

As per the feeding her your cum discussion.

Still, have to admit it'd be satisfying knowing she devoured your seed.

Oops forgot pic

Would be hotter if she was begging for it

You use to remember which one. Lol I want to see if you still do

Of course but still. Imagine, you're sitting there watching her chew, and savor the taste of food you put your cum in while she licks her lips and says "wow user, this is great! what's in it?"

and you just smile and say "Secret Recipe" and you just sit there and grin knowing that your cum is now in her belly.

What was the discussion? I missed it.

Nope but I think it was the pic!

I know the one but I can't find it

Then I came for nothing :(

False, you came for Catie. We all do and to.

It would be hot. I'd love to spend a week just filling her up.

wtf when did u guys start openly cybering about boxxy?

i was in these threads like a month ago trying to fap and nobody would talk about it

Found it.

Years ago.

I know. I don't remember it but I'm sure it felt amazing thinking about cumming on her lovely little face.

Yes that's it! Thank you

Spending an entire week, cooking and mixing food and treats that you could hide you cum in but still making it so the taste is subtly there and she says "I keep tasting the same seasoning in almost all your food..it's so good! WHAT IS IT?!" and you just smile and say "if I told you then you wouldn't have a reason to keep coming to see me."

I'll probably go to the store in a bit.

Cummin on her face, those lucious lips..watching it splatter and roll down her tongue to the back of her mouth.. on her tits and fantastic little nipples.. On her shapely ass..On her perfect little asshole and you rub the head of your cock on it after.. all over her lovely pussy lips and finally inside her hungry womb.

>I'm sure it felt amazing thinking about cumming on her lovely little face.

It did and it is.

The moment when she sucks your cock and realises what it was

Was she always that fat?

Then finally one night after you two go out for a nice meal and some drinks she says "ugh,...it's just not the same user, I like it better when you cook. Whatever you put in that food is addicting I swear!" You have another drink back at the house and say "tell you what, you want to know so badly whats in my food?" you kiss her which leads to some passionate making out and before long she grabs your dick and pulls it out of your pants and gives you the softest handjob you've ever had. You cum and she gets some on her fingers. Trying to be sexy she licks it off with a lusty smile but then. It hits her..what's been in her food the whole time.

Shiny

she got fat

Lol

I hope that leads to her being addicted to sucking cock

what happen to her after her my little pony recaps and animalist career about a year ago?

She does voice acting at Disney

She licks her lips again and says "I should have known...you perv...Then with a lusty smile "You could have told me sooner, we could have been having a lot more fun."

oh foreal?

Who here has met catie?

I just have this image of her laying there ass up and cheeks spread. The fucking sight of that.

Yeah

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/disney-xd-orders-pair-original-872355

Shame June's a coalburner. I'd love to see those lips wrapped around my cock with Catie watching. Grab the back of June's hair and push her down while you cum and Catie says "Hey! No fair! that's supposed to be only for me!" Then she does this adorable little pout.

Yeah June does nothing for me

What a waste of an otherwise perfect body.

Before she injested Nigger dick I woulda be all about that bro.

Catie is top of the mountain, but hot damn a silver medal is pretty fuckin nice too.
EXACTLY

And pushes June out of the way to lick up what's left. Maybe even have June spit your cum in her mouth.

Got any more June shoops?

Voice acting? What happened to doing theatre or actual acting?

Wht is a coal burner?

I'd be down for that

Nope, lost the few I had some years back when my old PC's harddrive died. There were about 10 of them that's it.

This guy gets it.

Haven't you got black dicks to suck

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coalburner

Double penetration with catie....I would cum buckets!

Oh yes

No I don't.

I see. Well why is it a surprise to anyone? She's hispanic. That said, being hispanic means she can't be a coal burner.

>Hispanic
She's a fucking jersey shore Italian you Dolt. at least do research.

Italian is just a nationality. People from that region are the same kind of people. Are you angry?

Wonder if Catie is shaven. I hope she has a nice little landing strip.

Would any of you ever meet up with each other? I'm just curious cuz it it could be like a boxxy fan meetup. Not really sure what would be done though. lol tributes?

Don't think I'd be down for beating off onto a picture with some other dude

I prefer shaved personally but knowing her, she's got a landing strip. I'm okay with this.

Why? What reason is there to meet up "Oh hey, yeah we jerk off to the same girl" *sips beer*

Nah, pass. only way, the ONLY WAY that would happen is if Catie came in here and 1.Proved it was her, 2. demanded it. 3. We'd all get to cum on her/in her

Imagine getting invited to a Catie gangbang.

I have, numerous times.

But think of all the new gifs and webms you'd get of two guys jerking off on their pics.

And when you ask "what reason there is to meet up?" Well wut reason is there for these threads? To talk about how we all jack off to her? What's the difference?

Socialize a but, enevitably devolve into jerking off to Catie (and most importantly) in the privacy of our own homes where the only dicks I see, is mine in my hand and the ones I can generally ignore on my screen.

I'm gonna let someone else post for a bit.

Gonna blow my beans and hit the sack anyway.

Night night.

See you tomorrow.

Isn't your pic ShoeonHead?

I could die happy. :3

would be my dream come true

Yes.

boxxy is a mindless tramp. newfags made her queen of Sup Forums. now suffer the consequences of being lifeless neckbeards, i will have no part in this

Ah the Mexico trip. Such a laughable story.