Hey people im Arab and I live in Europe and I'm tired of all the hate...

hey people im Arab and I live in Europe and I'm tired of all the hate. Women don't like me and don't want to date me because I'm not pure white. They also judge me because of some terrorists in Europe. I'm not terrorirst even though I'm muslim and I'm very westernized. I try my best to look good and appeal to women. Currently I'm 23 years old and still have no girlfriend. I only had girlfriend once but she broke with me because people made fun of us. Please someone tell me what I'm doing wrong I'm so tired of being alone. Everywhere I go I see happy couples kissing, cuddling and I must hide my jealousy. I recently opened a Facebook account and I have some friends who post comments under my pics but I think they are sarcastic comments. Please tell me what can I do to improve my looks and how to talk to girls. I'm so tired of being alone...

Ill date you.

please people help me I know there are some brave guys who get all girls. I see a lot of threads where guys post their girlfriends

really are you a girl?

fuck a hooker with your terrorist dick

see and why you call me terrorist? you don't know me. this is what I'm talking about...

Nobody likes you fucking weird ass small dick muzzies who want women to wear a tarp and would also like them to share you with your other 9 year old wives. Treat women like garbage because of all your pathetic insecurities.

The only thing worse than your barbaric prehistoric religion is your ugly ass language. No wonder you have to resort to raping women and joining terrorist groups like the sexually frustrated losers you are. Every Muslim country is a war zone backwards stone age shit hole.

The best possible outcome is for overlord Trump to cull this planet of you fucking scumbags.

i don't think its cuz you a arab. you don't look that much of arab tbh you just look really ugly i think that's the problem.

You look like a failed blowup doll

then go claim your virgins

Yes i am

women wear burqua in my religion but it doesn't mean I'm terrorist. I'm also no pedophile so stop with the accusations. My religion is different than terrorists. There are many types of islam

tits or gtfo+timestamp

how can i give you my facebook link i can't post facebook links because it says it is a spam

remove a period

You can paint shit in golden colours, it won't change it's material because you want it to.

you have to go back

Fuck off back to Syria, Salim Abdul Kabal El Mehmed Zebulba Al Assad Khadafi Abubakar Rahel Godzilla Mohammed.

We don't need no more goat fucker shitskins.

>>>>>r9k

Topkek

why even you turned out to be troll. if you are not troll then I'm sorry but to me period is women's secret days. so explain to me what is a period in al ink

The smartest thing you can do is to renounce Islam.

I'm guessing from your post that you were raised in a non Western culture? I know a few Arab people who kind of sound like you. I would recommend first trying to fit into Western culture then working on fitting in with women since the two are pretty related. Figure out some normie sense of fashion that matches you, start listening to mainstream music and watching mainstream TV so you have something to relate to people with. Always act relaxed and never be pushy / desperate. Then when you are at parties start hitting on chicks but keep it low-key and if you she isn't into it find someone else. Don't be that creepy dude that hits on every single girl and doesn't know when to stop. And if that pic is you shave the beard and try to work on the acne (also wtf is with the girly filter lol). I know this is super general and be-urself tier but that's the best I can do sry

Don't be so desperate.

...back to the past

Know, he's calling your dick a terrorist. That's what happens when it starts dropping bombs. I think you should become a monk and us Deus Vult.

www facebook com/your profile shit

see the missing periods?

KEK 6/10 i would definitly bully you

Some of us are delt a bad hand in life.
>Suck it up, faggot

He means the small dot that goes at the end of a sentence. Haven't you studied a western language by now?

what do you expect? People in your culture ruin shit and it doesn't matter if you do 1000 good deeds, you will only be remembered for the bad. and there is no law that states people cant judge people so deal with it

just copy and paste the url, then delete the "."s

What did she/he meant by this?

Man you have to rape them European women loved to be raped by Muslims

This
>> this

Go blow up a train or something and be done with it, spawn of Satan.

Beta Muslim, the thread.
Coming to theatres near you.

Yeah, people love non consensual things?