What do girls think about when you are reverently rubbing their feet?

What do girls think about when you are reverently rubbing their feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is this going to end

After the thread gets to the bottom of page 10

I have two female friends who always ask me to massage their feet. A win for me because im a footfag, i told one of them that i had a fetish and she still ask me for massages. So pretty cool

probably "make sure to get the arches real good"

Almost all girls like foot massages

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

this is the truth! my current gf loves that the first thing i do when she gets off work is massage her feet.

post em. Does she complain about how bad they hurt? Does she take the shoes off and drive barefoot to ease the pain?

Same poster, also one of them always brings a tube of oil.. shit is cash. Hard to massage her feet while i have a massive boner

you massage her feet while she massages your boner. Fair trade

Ill make sure to snap some pics next time!

in their mind it is.... in my gfs mind anyway lol

Kek. I'm 95% sure she knows what shes doing to me when she let me rub her feet

i'd love to see her feet while driving. knowing that she took her shoes off and felt pleasure from it. As weird as that sounds.

does she know about your fetish?

Any of you guys already tried the foot fetish thing? My first time was awkward as fuck. But some time i met this german girl who was actually the one in bring the theme on the table. She once send me a footjib vid via whatsapp telling me 'how good that looked'. Shit was great

No, she doesnt. My other friend does know. Pretty sure shebtold her anyway. They are like best friends

i love it when she takes her shoes off and puts her feet on the dash. she spreads her toes against the windshield.

Why awkward?

checked. Maybe while you're rubbing them you could say something like "imagine if I was one of those weird foot fetish freaks" see what her reaction is

oh yes that's hot. That'd be a distraction! Do you enjoy to watch her feet while she drives?

Bc i was drunk as fuck, i didnt ask, just took her foot and started to suck her toes like a retard for 5 minutes.. she gave me the wierd look.. she told me that it was 'funny' tho

so next time you're around her say
"remember that time I was drunk and sucked your feet?" make it seem like you wouldn't have done it whilst sober

My girl is currently giving me a foot job as i post.

pic it, timestamp

wwyd if you were both drunk and she wanted her feet pampered?

Suck the toes and massage right in the middle of the arch of course

Who is she?

Kek
Fucking footfags

a girl with some of the hottest feet ive ever seen in person

foot fuck those sexy feet!

looks like she's levitating

shed love you dick all over her size 10s

I use to cum in one of my friend's flats all the time. I remember one time she put her foot into the shoe and told me that it was sticky. Kek
The dog was the one blamed. She even smell it kek

her socked feet after running on the treadmill for an hour

let's see the tops!

and her sweaty sole after she took her socks off

gorgeous toes

I used to take pictures of girls feet when i was a teen. I donthave the balls anymore

beautiful top shot

great feet

if her feet (or her) was all yours, how would you enact your fantasy?

i'd make her drive barefoot frequently while I sat there watching and have her tease me because it's such a strange and specific fetish

lol, i feel like you fetish is having a strange specific fetish

taught my gf how to give me foot jobs

feels good man

she has the tiniest cutest feet and it makes my cock look huge

she wears these flip flops a lot (as can bee seen in a lot of the pics here) and when she drives she usually takes them off. she might be your dream woman

yes i agree.

are all the feet posted in the last few minutes of your girl? Damn the lack of IDs

the guy who said isnt me

her sweaty feet after gardening

or if you prefer clean, her she is taking a bath

thanks!

Nice soles.

i love hearing people say what they would do with her/her feet with total reign. thanks for your input user

Do you have more of her sweaty soles?

i really enjoy the sock pic. got any with shoes? as odd as that sounds

after a workout

after a day of running errands

Fuck bro. I'd definitely love to have a footjob daily from these beauties. I'd massage them every chance I got as well

she'd been wearing her converse since morning and just took them off here, definitely sweaty

sorry, everything i have is flip flops or barefoot

her long toes are perfect for that

More flip flop pics

Saving every pic

glad you like them so much

its low quality, but heres one of her sweaty socks after a 10 hour shift at work wearing boots

her size 10s drive me crazy

I love her arches

her arches are great

i want to hear more anons say what theyd do with her feet

More like this angle

Wow! She may do a great foojob.

and idk if you like this but here are just her socks after that hour long workout

I would like to sniff them. I want to see her feet covered on cum.

dont have much of that angle

she does great footjobs, but I prefer to worship her feet instead

Id love to see it too but i dont have any cummy feet pics. you could cum tribute

What's with the hairy legs

thats a dudes leg lol, but the foot is hers

"Ew. What a NEET creep."

Are there anything more than feet that you can deliver for us?

a close up of her passed out ass, but thats it