I'm on patrol in this sector, and I've detected a distress signal in this vicinity. May I be of assistance?

I'm on patrol in this sector, and I've detected a distress signal in this vicinity. May I be of assistance?

It is a cruel, unforgiving world out there, but you needn't go it alone. You have backup. Let us strategize as cleverly as possible, so that today's troubles may become tomorrow's conquest.

For the Glory of Anonkind, I ask you: what is on your mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

milkytiptoe.github.io/Name-Sync/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For the Glory of Anonkind

Hello 2b!

MADAM!!!!
WELCOME BACK

-phi

For the Glory, of Anonkind *salutes*

Good evening, lucky user. Nice dubs.

Post 2Butt

I'd like a #9 with triple fries & a chocolate shake, please

S-someone has been MIA for q-quite a lot of time.

Where you been, 2B?

2B?

I heard there was heresy, and got here as fast as i could!

Hey 2B I made this and put it in an Alice thread like a week ago (but you were MIA it seems). Figured you would enjoy it as well (This is before I learned my memo app on phone has more than one brush setting, so it was done entirely in calligraphy pen..)

*activates black box*

hey big sis.

Sensor recalibration.

-phi

Assistant! It's been too long, hasn't it. Fill me in on our situation thus far, won't you?

>

Sorry?

I had to be away for a little while. Everything is okay though.

Reisen!

No heresy to report here.

A-ah? What's...you really...

Thank you. I'll cherish it.

Not quite yet. Please refrain until the thread is over *squeezes your shoulder lightly*

Jill. How has my dear little sister been? I'm....so, so happy to be back.

This is an incredible picture to respond with.

Thus far? It's all waiting I your inbox madam.

-phi

W-why didn't you respond t-to my email?
You had m-me worried.

2b!!!!
How the hell are you??
Good to see you!

Mantis

Huh? No heresy you say? Well, why did you became a bee then? And most importantly, why your underwear is still intact when that sting should've already made quick work of it?

I'm glad you liked it! Work has been busy enough I haven't been drawing much recently....

Jill! how are you tonight?

beyond thrilled to have you back. we all missed you.

Are you really back, I wonder?

It's necessary. Try and back up my consciousness

You're finally back, huh?

I have to give the people what they want, right?

I'm sorry ma'am. I was functionally blind until a few days ago. It won't happen again.

Mantis, it's great to see you as well! You're sweet to bump me like this, even though we scarcely talk. Let's remedy that. Do you have Steam?

These are questions mankind should never ask, and probably would never know...

It's really superb; color me impressed! We've all been a bit busy, haven't we? Be sure not to neglect your craft for too long.

I've missed the threads as well. Much more than I could have ever imagined. This last week has been especially hard...

Needless to say, the lot of you have left quite the impression on me, in such a short span of time.

I am. How could I possible convince you?

I'll flag down a scanner unit in the vicinity.

Here's one.

I truly am, at long last. Nice to see you again, ma'am.

I'm... okay. it's been a long day. how are you though, Sky?

Took you a while, I was a little worried.

S-see that it doesn't. You can t-take my eyes next time.

You could talk to me a bit on steam once the thread is done, if you don't mind.

I suppose you do. I believe you should have wrecked of everything up to Sunday submitted to you madam. A few things have happened in the past few days but they are too lengthy to discuss here.

Was your recalibration restful?

-phi

just remember that if you have a hard week, we're here to talk just as you're here for us.

No steam, but I have a Discord.

Mantis

Eh drawing is a hobby, I'm a more musically oriented guy.

Rough day? I'm good. Had another one of my famous 1 hour depressions Saturday night (and couldn't even more)... but then my hot water came back on after like 5 days and that shot me up right again!..... Tonight will suck I'm afraid, I've bee called in early to intake tonight, so it must be off-the-chain with assessments and admission tonight...

Look, as an officer i couldn't be doing something like this, but it's you...i'll let the heresy slip for tonight, so how have you been? We're all curious to hear from you what's kept you so busy ^.^

9s>2b
also kill yourselves

Hi, nice to meet you! I've heard about you :)

Thighs!

I did give you a full briefing of my recalibration, did I not?

Though...your concern is heartwarming. Thank you, ma'am. I need a quick moment.

Ever the generous one. Here's hoping that it won't come to that.

I was planning on it.

Mm, I had just checked my inbox. Emails received. I'll read up later tonight. And yes, everything went perfect. Though being away from everyone for that long was more difficult than I had originally anticipated.

Jill...may I. No. I require a hug. Please.

I'll have to add you on Saturday.

Oh? What is it that you play?

I had to undergo surgery on my eyes. Hence, I was unable to see anything for nearly two weeks. Obviously, the procedure was successful.

Good evening all.

Not too late I hope?

That much is obvious.

Please to meet you too. I'm 2B. You are?

I don't think 9s is a social though.

-phi

You said a week, hasn't this been two now? Or am I just remembering wrong?

You autismos know of an addon called namesync, right?

I'm sorry it was difficult. You were missed dearly also (as I'm sure had been made clear).

-phi

Never.

-phi

Rock, meet 2B. 2B, this is Rock. He's pretty new~

I have to go anyway
milkytiptoe.github.io/Name-Sync/

Use this and an extension called

Tripfag finder

My mistake, I'm Rock.

Hey EMT!

And everyone else!

I am autistic yes. What's going on exactly?

-phi

...play... drums actually., but I sang in auditioned musical groups & choirs for 13 years (MS through undergrad school), but i haven't done anything like that in.... 6 years

Hi rock, we've not really talked, I'm phi.

ah... good luck. I hope it goes as well as possible.
you can have as many as you need, dear.
hey lifesaver

is this a common thread? i hadnt seen it before, looks neat, here's a penny!

Hey there

True. Well, atleast it's not like I came in just as the limit was hit. (Like I've done in the past)

Of course not, EMT-user. How are you tonight? Good to see more regulars showing up.

This is....nothing short of remarkable.

Initially the plan was a week, but my doctor recommended two. Though, between you and me? I cheated a tiny bit a few days ago.

You've got me there, user.

*buries her face in her palms*

A new recruit? I'm happy to see our corner of the Internet still expanding.

Welcome aboard, Rock. When did you start posting?

I've done that a lot myself.

-phi

Why thank you! What shall I give you in return?

-phi

Jesus christ, i would've never imagined something that important happened, why did you need the surgery in the first place though?

It's just the skirt that makes them look so big, i swear >///

If you bury your face we can't see it. Don't hide away from us so soon madam.

-phi

How do I know if I should kill myself? I've written three different drafts of my final note, the irony does not escape me, but I can't actually convince myself to take the final step.
Living two blocks from a rank 1 trauma center makes me a little hesitant and I still need to get around to emptying my room.

I'm doing fine tonight. You missed a bit of an eventful last week though. For me at least

And how are you doing?

Hey Jill

Ha. Pretty sure we've all done it

Thanks for the intro Louise! :)

Hey, let's remedy that now! Nice to meet you phi!

I'm sorry i didnt get to you sooner

Hi again!
Hi :) About two weeks ago

I'm especially good at showing up late or missing them entirely.

-phi

Drums and singing? That's amazing. You know, I really admire musically-inclined people. I have a tiny bit of a background in music myself with classical guitar.

Why haven't you done anything in 6 years, if I may ask?

*smiles softly* Geez...

It's uncommon. Just covering for my Commander.

No worries, I've not been to the threads much over the past 2 weeks. Tell me a bit about yourself?

-phi

I think I saw you'd been on Steam then, yeah.

>How do I know if I should kill myself?
Well that's a very simple question, anonymous. The answer is no!

a cookie? this thread is way too polite, doesnt even seem like Sup Forums ahahahah

My bad, how are you doing?

~Rock

Also, does anybody know what happened to Shoe-user?

He was cool :(

As much as you may not want to hear It, you should never kill yourself.

-phi

Well have two :)

-phi

Raise the skirt a little higher! We need more thighs since No-Name just came out for OJ.

Faulty genetics. I had cataracts forming. Figure I'd get them squared-away early. I'm a bit upset that both eyes couldn't have been done, so I may need an additional surgery later on.

Oh! Ah...I remember you being cute before I left, assistant. But my, have you become adorable in my absence.

Because you clearly still have something to live for. Why do you want to kill yourself? Whatever the reason, I'm sure it is not that bad. Care to talk for a bit?

I'm well. Give me a status update: what happened?

Thanks, truly appreciated. It's nice to be trusted with the entire department, but it sucks to be super busy alone.

Lack of time/motivation I guess.... I stopped when I went to do the masters b/c i lacked the time. Now... I guess it's the same. I still sing a lot, just not for anyone but myself and I can't sing a lot of popular stuff b/c my range is on the lower side. (think bass-2 to low tenor range).

Hi EMT I hope things have been less confusing for you so far..

Hello Rock. I don't avatar up usually, but I'm Sky... I post here and do advice in Alice threads, nice to meet you.

and now I'm done (like many a time before, long before the thread is done). i promised my co-worker I would come in early tonight and help her. Bye you all, have a good night.

as someone who's been in that state of mind, it's never. that's the answer. it can always get better, if just a little.
you doing well tonight?
hey lil blue.

I wish I could say that I agree, but there seems to be a larger list growing for reasons to do so rather than the inverse. It's gotten to the point where my depression is taking even my closest of friendships from me.

I'm cute??? Perhaps your eyes still aren't seeing me right....

Regardless, coffee is ready and there is extra on the table.

-phi

ahahahahah cheers mate, its late so im off but fun thread

You told me to stop counting, so I lost track of how many day you were gone, I know it was a fair amount. I've been feeling weird.

Hey! good to see you again! Take care, okay?

~Rock

Aw shucks, Lil Blue ' /// '

Shoe was cool, he used to call me Mega Dude before i got my name :(

Ha. Yea, It's either I forget about them, and show up late. Or when I do remember the thread, the thread is late.

Never lines up for me

Doing fine tonight, also I don't think I really know what story there is to you.

Dunno. He was from a week or so ago?

Well, Here it is (Repost from last week)

Well that happened. I spoke to the girl I am interested in last Sunday. But what's odd is how she seemed interested in the conversation but suddenly she dropped from it. Probably just had something come up suddenly?

And then this happened Monday

I was talking to this other girl. We hit it off (I mean she stayed up late keeping me company while I was heading to VA, and then spoke for like 10 hrs straight the following about everything.) and we kinda agreed to try an LDR but mid conversation she deleted her account on the site without explanation. And I tried to reach her on another site, but she instantly deleted her account when I messaged her So one girl stops replying randomly and then the next day this other girl cuts all contact all together at random

It's funny how I met girl two though. I asked her for advice on the the first girl, and she gave some good input. Then we started talking about other shit. She stayed up with me till 4 AM talking about politics, and other stuff. Up till she passed out. Yesterday I messaged her and we spoke a little about the first girl. Then I gradually hinted that I may be interested in her. She caught on by the end, and we agreed to try an LDR. Then an hour later she deleted the account.

Good enough I suppose. No real concerns apart from the usual. And you?

Eh, nothing too bad. Just stuck on how to proceed

Then you should put yourself in someone's care, dear. Preferably professionals. It's all you can do, now isn't it? It must seem like the scariest thing in the world to do so, probably not much less scary than killing yourself. I know it would be for me. But sometimes the things you absolutely have to do are the hardest.

We will. Stop any time penny user, we would love to have you.

Ah, hell I said I would leave, but I can't ignore a post like this. Don't make up your mind based only on what you can see. Depression is a sneaky bastard that takes away your ability to see beyond the gloom and misery. This is why depression is so hard to beat alone. I work psych hospital in the highest rated center in my area..... Please do reach out, keep talking to the nice people in this thread and seek out a Dr. Even if you don't stay on it your whole life, the medication can let you see the possibilities for improvement, happiness that you can't see right now.

~Sky

I'm sure you do a great job, though!
have you sought out professional help?
you're cute.
hey lil sis

Story of my life. That's okay though. We still love you.

-phi

you're all pathetic.

Nice Dubbs, Nep.

Mantis

*laughs softly* Just right after my little vacation started. At any rate, I'm happy to have you here with us. Getting along well with everyone else, I hope?

I've been caught. Keen perception.

It's always the case, isn't it? Work and daily life keeping you away from what you love to do. So you have a bassy voice? We might need to recruit you to do some ASMR or voice acting for us.

I surely will. Thank you for the heads up.

*wags her finger and takes a sip from her cup* Nonsense, I can see perfectly fine. Don't question my perception or my judgment. Know your place, assistant.

Great job on the coffee tonight by the way.

Not as cute as you :3

-phi

Why just "okay"?

Yep funny how that shit works. Also, having a medic who's always running late can't be too beneficial to the crew.

This is Sup Forums. We are all pathetic.

-phi

I may or may not have been looking for you.

Howdy nep, long time no chat.

-pho

Chekked
And
Kekked!

Mantis

You know what grinds my gears? Bitches who know nothing about a certain fandom or medium and try to make money off it by appealing to the fans whom they presume to be pervy money-wasters.

I am glad you don't mind the sludge I serve. I put extra love into it tonight.

-phi

Parsee, we just met and you're already asking for such brave requests~ That's impressive, but it's exactly something i'd expect from you, hm...perhaps later i'll allow you to take a quick peak~

It's better this way though, you don't know if your body could've handled so much stress from so many operations, you'll manage to fix the issue slowly but surely! And...genetics may have been rude towards you for what regards that, but the compensate by making you smarter for sure.

Sorry, i didn't notice you, dear ^.^