So Sup Forumsros. Which one?

So Sup Forumsros. Which one?

Blue, because youth is the most precious commodity in the world. Combine that with the knowledge of a life-lived, and you'd be unstoppable.

this

youth because you could easily become rich being an extremely smart 10 year old, combine that with the fact that kids learn faster, you'd be amazing

blue, so that i can earn my own success. even ignoring the whole "make bets on future events" thing, success and happiness would be pretty easy.

Why is the black man holding the good pill. someone fix please.

I'm 60 so I'll take the red pill 15 years back and 50 mil

he stole it

niceeee

>Red pill
>Buy shit loads of cocaine and booze
>Throw huge ass party
>Buy a gun then an hero when I'm done

I want to take the blue one but there is a black guy holding it

Red, of course
>Blue: Age 10 with all the knowledge you have now.
Now why the hell would I want that?

Because niggers don't know how to get $50m

I snatch both pills - it puts me at 27.5 years old and 25 million in the bank

I just turned 46 this past Sunday, so I choose the red pill.

>blue pill

mine bitcoin from day 1, ez

invest in stocks, ez

take blue pill and wait for bitcoin to come out

wtf so easy

What stocks would you invest in?

Take the blue pill and then since im re setting my life this opportunity will present its self again ill repeat the process a few times till i get it prefect boom

This. Who the hell would like to be 10 again? Let's say 18 and I get the deal, but back to school? How are you gonna deal with the bullies? With your new, improved dialogue skills?

Anyone who wasn't a little bitch in school would take that deal.

And are you seriously no smarter now than you were when you were 10? You've learned nothing except how to not sound like a child?

>How are you gonna deal with the bullies? With your new, improved dialogue skills?

With all the hind sight as foresight, a person should be able to know how to avoid trouble pretty easily.

user, the other user got his education at a public school.

>Be this retard, not understand how investing works
>Be any moderately intelligent person, take blue pill and invest in something like Bitcoin or some company in its infancy

When i was 10 Microsoft wasn't even a thing yet. I'd be ready to invest by the time they when public.

Red. Sucky as it is, I did the best I could.

Thursday, March 13, 1986

If you had the good fortune to have bought 100 shares of Microsoft at the $21 offering price that day and sat on the investment for 25 years, it would have mushroomed into 28,800 shares over the course of nine stock splits and be worth about three quarters of a million dollars today.

only 50 million with just a little knowgle you have today you could become a trillionaire if not amass such wealth and control the entire world shocking what you can do with just 20-30 years of forsight you could own bitcoin and anything else even steal ever apple design evermade ever good idea you can steal from the future and take to the past so what you have to wait 8 years if your only 10 and have your mind you can just take a test and get out of school 1 set of winning lotto numbers and you already have 40million to start your empire

Even this autistic retard knows a good deal over a bad deal.

Didn't read the picture but if its one of those "pick a pill" thing I'm taking red because there isn't a filthy monkey touching it.

Blue. With all my knowledge I would then have all the shit I know about sex. And I won't be freaked out about losing my Virginity. Nor only think about myself, and with all that knowledge I think I could talk some young bitches into having sex.

Blue
>Prevent knocking my teeth out
>Prevent trial and error approach to girls
>Invest in everything I know is succesful
>Celebrate 9/11 cos it was 2 days before my 10th birthday
>Freak teachers and psychologists out with outlandish knowledge for a 10 year old

That story was marked MAR 10, 2011

Save up enough to invest as much as you can in Google, Microsoft, Intel, Amazon

Google, apple, Samsung to name a few

I would not have picked up smoking, and I would pick up some other more healthful habits

>blue
>all the big titty fat bitches i coulda fucked in high school
>would flirt with me every day
>one even gave me a handjob under the table during class
>too nervous to think, didnt do anything
So much sweet ass i coulda had. Fat ass. The kind that jiggles even sitting still.
Like the kind that their pants will never not be skintight.
The kind of fat ass that rips the inner thighs of jeans

blue.

Plus, you know bitcoins and shorting CDOs in 2007 would make those millions look like chump change.

It's a shame youth is wasted on the young.

Blue!

No!

Bank robery and/or being rapper.

This.

Also, do I go back to the year where I was 10, or am I just 10 now?

Hey, ease up on public schools. They aren't complete trash.

The red pill duh, why throw away 50 million

I don't know. Thats a hard one. I would opt for going back to my childhood. Sure, you'd be rich but 45 years old.. You can't buy time user. Who knows, given the knowledge I have now maybe I could of turned some of my ideas into 50mil.

hahah jew.

>Also, do I go back to the year where I was 10, or am I just 10 now?

You don't get to know in advance. Make your choice.

If I was ten now, still maybe, but then I'd be more inclined to consider the red pill.

If I was 10 in 2000, sign me the fuck up, blue pill baby.

bonum quaestio

>Restart at age 10
>get that puberty
>use schoolyard display tactics to fuck 15-year old girls

50 million doesn't compare

red cause im nine now so it would only make me older

Dunno then. 15 extra years would be nice regardless, but it's more knowing all the answers before the questions are even asked that is important to me.

Still blue

>you're 10 now

All of a sudden you don't match the image on your driver's license, and there's a HS diploma in the closet with your name on it, and your employer won't recognize you. It's sort of fucked up.

grazie

Save up as much money as you can and buy into bitcoin when they first start out, best way to hit 50 million with what you know now. Otherwise start memorizing lotto numbers

I'm taking the blue pill. Nothing is more precious then youth and in hindsight, I could fix a lot of dumb shit I caused when I was growing up.

Gratias tibi

>blue
>patent everything that hasnt been existed yet
>write famous songs from the future
>famous movies ideas
>books

Take the blue pill. Im only 13. Could save lot of embarrisment i had. lot of other stuff i cant think of now too probobly

>tfw redpill would make me younger

>This

Different user. I'd invest in Tesla

1988, here I come!!

/thread

Mods

If I'm ten now, and I was about to ask the question you answered already, then no. I've got a family history of hitting 100+ years with no cancer, no dementia, and an able-bodyness(?spelling) into the 90's. Of course, that's dependent me mostly, but cards seem to be stacked in my favor.

I dunno. Probably just say fuck it and throw out both pills, no save hardcore mode, eh?

please remember, any knowledge you take back to the past alters the future

the minor changes you make living your life this time around are going to have large enough impacts, especially when you're trying to influence things

you don't just "buy a bunch of stock and sit on it"
the shareholders actively participated in making that company go certain directions

by you sitting on a bunch of stock, the person you pushed out of investing in the previous cycle is one that is now making a different company be the massive power the one you're trying to invest in was

Blue

If I go back in time and resume the life of me at age 10, and not be age year when I wake up but wtill 2017. Blue pill, oh god blue pill. I've fucked too many things up, and I'd love to go back and try to prevent the things that I regret.

Then again knowing my life, skipping years of pain and getting 50m isn't too bad, if im alive at that age anyway

Mods!

Just messin. I have been on Sup Forums since I was 14 bub. Back then it was quite a different place though. I don't mind the autism of 2017 here though

/thread

That was quick

I'd get several hundred hours I spent studying the bible back.

:)

blue pill

checked, witnessed

blue obviously, it'd be easy to make more than 50 million with what I know now. Betting on world series games I know the winner of, buy stocks in Microsoft and apple, mining easy bit coins, etc...

I would take the blue pill. Seek out Michael Jackson and have sex with him. Get paid 10 million to make the case go away. Start my rich assed life out at aged 11 with 10 million in the bank.

Kek

>Not investing in apple first, then tesla

You're missing out man.

Pfft...Red pill; rich af & younger.

If you're past high school just take blue pill and make the 50 mil from the red pill being a child genius doing calculus and shit. Same result as red just slower, and more fun

What's stoping you from changing now?

>Seek out Michael Jackson and have sex with him.

What the fuck make's you think the king of pop would feed you his lollipop?

Blue pill. Could take what I know now and correct certain aspects of my life for the better.

That alone is way worth more than $50Mil.

quads confirmed

I already stopped smoking in 2013. I'm not fat, but I could be in better shape.

Aware

blue invest in aplple and Halliburton and blackwater usa

i'd be a sexy little ten year old. He'd feed it to me. With all my adult knowledge as well i'd make sure it was worth it. Who knows if i liked it enough i'd probably just stay on as his permanent roomie.

Yeah, guess I'd do both. I'd be taken back to 2004 so that'd be a good idea

It's literally the movie Big

Come on the /christian/ board on 8ch dot net and tell us your story.

Why is the black guy holding the blue pill. Can we make it to where the black guy doesnt hold anything at all?

I want the blue pill but i dont want nigger aids :(

I laughed... 6/10 for making me laugh.

>as long as we're dreaming about shit that can't happen, may as well make it a good one

i would take the red pill and then purchase a blue pill, faggots

ahh, no thanks - they just got that board back up - i'm not going to go in there and reck it again.

>birthday be 1999
>take blue pill and go back to 2007
>wait for bitcoin
>buy 5000$ worth
>somehow come up with 5000$
>wait few years for bitcoin to become popular
>???
>prophet!

>could make millions just by betting on NFL, MLB and NBA games
>I'd be one of those super brilliant 10 year old prodigies just because I know 25 years of dumb shit, get into a good college full scholarship
>accurately predict the future, change major events in the past 15 years, people would worship me
>but a nignog is holding the pill
I want to take the blue one...
But I don't want AIDS...

Leave

Red because the blue pill is offered by a dirty nigger