What's you're favourite beer user?

What's you're favourite beer user?

Well im Partial to the Sparkling ale but lately I been getting a few duds so i switched to Pale, but i dont mind a stout in winter with some home made bread and chicken wings. always coopers sir

Ihats off to u sir, shes a fine bevarage. atm im stuck drinking vb tinnies

Bud light

You say that like it's a bad thing
Vb or die faggot

amerifat spotted, i never understood drinking light beer... unless u do a fair few shots of an evenin

its not its good but its got nothing compared to coops

Americans use the term light like we use dry. Bud light isn't low in alcohol it's light in flavour, for lack of a better word.

It's equivalent to us saying Carlton dry, or Hahn super dry.

op abandoning thread we learned nothing from this sage

I haven't tried many because I have no friends and my country has by far the highest drinking age in the world. But out of the several I've tried, Blue Moon is good but can be a little spendy at some places (just a little), but ice cold Corona goes great with really salty food IMO. No lime because I'm not a faggot.

Mexicans only put lime/lemon in coronas cause the taste so shit.. Here in Aus they're more exspenny than premium beers like coops

Free

Oh and by the way, if any of you retards drink anything other than the cheapest of the cheap brands at ice cold temps, you're a fucking idiot drunkard.

Almost no real beer is good served that cold. In fact, proper serving temperature for Blue Moon is 46-48 degrees. Below that it tastes like piss.

Commercial shit? Coors Light
Craft? Decadent IPA
Trappist Ale? St Bernardus

Good selection here in Ireland

god tier quad

I was sick of having to do this so i bought 2 brew kits, can make around 50L a week, never go without beer again but now i got a huge back stock i iuse the other brew kit to make moonshine, bout 20 bucks and you get bout 5L of moonshine, real high octaine shit

ausfag ? hmu

The one that gets my wife drunk enough, fast enough, to fuck me at some point that night. I fancy Snake Dog's Double IPA.

Blue moon is garbage it's brewed by MillerCoors. You can buy it at gas stations.

Brewery Ommegang belgian style brews are where to start. From then on there are tons of other breweries to branch out to.

Blue Moon

> Blue Moon

1/10 bait wouldn't read again

old rasputin

i had a black roommate who said this shit tasted like soap

i agree

aussie here. im drinking pirate life, balter, feral, young henrys and 4 pines.

Corona extra.

wine coolers

Zima

kys hipster craft beer drinking millennial faggot
brb looking up if there's a baitception macro because your shit is the bait here buddyfuck

8.7%abv, and a solid tasting IPA. My personal favorite.

still garbage though

Were there always this many hipster faggots on Sup Forums or do they just have nothing better to do after Trump protests and doing their university homework on a macbook?

La fin du monde

I love me some juggernog

I prefer the hard stuff like Keystone light

nice samefagging, I saw the poster count fuckwit

Smirnoff Ice spirits

femanon or raging homo

Stone IPA, arrogant bastard, hazed and infused

new belgium rampant, but now I have to fuckin get voodoo ranger imperial IPA because they discontinued rampant, those monsters

seconding these

Westmalle Dubbel and Guinness

I like you. Let's fuck.

God tier.

2nd this

Carrefour Prestige or Cuvée des Trolls

They killed off rampant?
Fuck. I tried the Voodoo, didn't like it nearly as much.

3rd on this. I also really love pic related.

3rd this

It may not be my favorite beer ever, but Russian Imperial Stouts are God tier beers.

Pic related, another gem. Absolutely fantastic.

>responding to bait
Everyone knows Americans prefer the silver bullet

Dogfish Head 120 Min IPA

Ok fine user you beat me To 3rd, so I'll say 4th this.

Carlton Draught
Craft beer is for wankers.

Who the fuck names a beer over a shitty Warren Zevon song?

Another world class beer for you bros to try.

Russian Imperial Stout in a can. It is mind bendingly good. About $17 for a 4 pack of cans, but it's worth it.

Nah mate. The lemons are in there to keep the flies out. The moar you know.

I'll raise you this.

Probably won't be able to find this one now, since it's a limited run year by ueae, but Avery Tweak may be the best beer I've ever had. $13 for a single bottle, 17.5% abv, and smooth as silk. I had bought a bottle as a treat for new years eve for myself, and it was life changing.

Koestritzer and Golden Draak

fascinating

Why, because beaners are always covered in fly-attracting donkey cum and shit?

Mah niggas.

kek cheers for clearin that up

1st - Oland
2nd - Keith's
3rd - Red Racer

That shitty beer looks so good and frozen

Nothing better

Victory dirt wolf
Stone drink before 4/20/????
Trappist 10
Bells two hearted
BP grapefruit sculpin
Old Rasputin RIS
Guinness

I've got one in my cellar..

I enjoy Richards Red, I'm more of a whisky guy, but I think Richards is pretty good

good taste

Just had this one from Avery. The maharaja is fucking awesome.

Yeah. Coffee. Regal rye. Rare. Etc.
Other companies too.

Avery is killer.
Bourbon barrel age tweak is unreal though... look for it

Barrel aged version is insanity

Canebrake by Parish Brewing. Great beer

Left hand brewing
Wake up dead stout

Dorada

Natty light

Angry orchard

Troll

Frat/10

Dos Equis Ambar, that shit is gud

For the dollar, possibly this.

Oskar's old chub rules.

Big fan of Odell 90 Shilling for regular drinking.

Colorado is a great place to be a beer fan. Wish the IPA oversaturation would end soon, though. You don't need three ultrahop bombs.

I say keep the hop train. Lets me collect all these rare sours and stouts with little competition.