Def gonna drop 50 tonight

>full kit

Shit don't even fit.

Who is this?

Stephen Curry

Typical cubs fan

thought he was an Indians fan?

niggers look terrible in cubs uniforms

but was this a bet or something? I know he's actually a yankees bandwagoner and doesn't give a fuck about the Indians, probably doesn't really care about baseball actually since he's black, but I can't imagine Cleveland would be too happy about this

yes, also a yankees fan

Did he lose a bet or something? Wasn't he, as the certain folks would say "wildn' out" when the Indians tied the game up in the 8th?

This. He never had a dad to tell him what team to watch. Also, fucking check'd.

what did he mean by this?

he lost a bet to Wade who is from Chicago

from the other thread I learned that yes this was a bet with Dwayne Wade and if the Indians would have won wade would have had to dress up in Indians costume.

Aroldis chapman

wade is from the south side so he's a bandwagoner faggot also, fucking niggers

hes still a bandwagon Cowboys fan

damage control

He was supporting them all the shit years too. Remember the only NFL games he would get to see on TV as kid were cowboy games

how fast do you think lebron could throw a baseball?

>costume
Josh pls

Kit?

This would be more powerful if he actually cared about the Indians (he doesn't) or if he actually liked baseball (he doesn't). Just attention whoring otherwise.

BANDWAGON FAN

checked

Why are there so many autists ITT calling him a bandwagoner? Just by wearing a kit you become a fan?

I have a hornets cap and I don't even what sport they play

>costume

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

Fuck is a kit you fucking wetback, it's called uniform.

>costume

That makes no sense, why would they show only Cowboy games in fucking Akron

Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers were on free TV. That's why poor people are all fans of them

you realize the Cowboys won three super bowls while he was growing up. also this