Lakers raptors nba rockets beat warriors lol

Lakers VS Raptors GAME THREAD
>uprising game
>No Dlo
>Demarre carolle rest game (plays atlanta next game)

sorry raptor bros, we'll make it quick

This is a win either way.

No one can stop the uprising.

This desu, we got a pistons team to BTFO, you all saw whats at stake. we got a mccurdy to win

why isn't this in the laughing raptors comp? if youre reading this 7kt get on it QUICK. top left is open

inb4 7kt dickrides my lakeys

Lowry's face gets me every fucking time

based af

calderoni, calderoni, give me the formuoli

JUJU EATING GOOD DOWN LOW
LETS GO JUJU

>Kyle Lowry from Victoria BC

....no he fucking isn't, what's the deal with this chris matthews sounding TSN motherfucker

(you)

>it's a Lakers fall behind in the 1st quarter episode

im getting real tired of this rerun

>FALL BEHIND
>ONLY DOWN BY 5

cmon senpaitachi, we bench mobb, we 4th quarter team

Raptors bench >>> Lakers bench 2bh

I don't have the patience to troll and bait, this old blonde motherfucker calling the game is ridiculous.

D E L U S I O N

Getting spooky out here desu

Know whats a tragedy? this fuckin game is on TSN4 tonight because of CURLING....

CURLING.... like old white motherfuckers sliding rocks down an ice sheet. This country is sports-retarded sometimes.

tsn4 is the main tsn on channell 26

T3RRENC3 BOSS

fuck..

nba really needs to do something about the TV scheduling. I don't know if it's them or the TV schdules but it's all a bunch of bullshit. Because of where I live and not wanting to buy a bunch of bullshit sports packages I can only ever watch games on ESPN and TNT, which basically means I'm stuck watching the warriors/knicks/cavs/lakers over and over.

They need to fix their shit. Either stop blacking out games or switch to a streaming service that actually works. Fuck it, if league pass actually didn't black out any games and was slightly cheaper I'd actually pay for a subscription, but as it is now I basically have to watch illegal streams or become a warriors fan since that's all that's on television.

i dont want to watch this game anymore...

I'm in Vancouver, Sportsnet pacific is an OHL hockey game (wtf??). TSN is Ninth draw Canada Cup curling.. (whyyyyyy on a friday evening??), and Sporstnet ONE is the same OHL thats on pacific.

the only reason i can watch this game is because for some reason Shaw Cable added tsn 3/4/5 to my cable package for no reason.

the entire situation is pants on head retarded.

Starting to regret this Clarkson resigning

I think this loss is on Julius, sloppy passes and forced shots leading to fast breaks

>this loss

he does these every game. Sometimes he gets away with it and the Lakers win (last game)

>white people dancing

TYB7KT

weekend. ruined.
please luke, please tell me you're saving our power level for the 2nd half. w-were not trying r-right.

someone needs to rbl the shit out of this and chop that lakers punjabi in the back ground

>2016
>still thinks rbl is still a thing

bulls dont pull their weight, its a raptors lakers thing now.

Why is Deng such shit this year?

Yoooooo. whats up bros? What did i miss?

Kyle lowey is on fire from downtown, like better than ever

Everyone except Ingram gave up

he has been playing at a good level lately.

i love juju but he has to work on these 3-4 turnovers he gets every game from traveling and charges

WE'RE MAKING STUPID BONE HEAD PLAYS THATS WHAT YOU MISSED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking hell im tired

damn it Julius im trying to protect you here, but you are making it hard

>matty D and Jack bringing the christmas bantz

ill take it desu. Was expecting a closer game when i turned it on. Still time for the raps the shit the bed

>high-octane power of the lakers bench

stop stop jack thats too much hahahah

holy shit can no one hold onto the ball

So how is Lou Williams doing as a laker?

ok tonight but our best scorer so far this season and between him and nick young, the guy who starts comebacks

losing either Nick or Dlo we can still win, but having both out is too much, barring a miracle every game is going to be a struggle

he still playing off the bench?

>Williams + Deng = Luol Williams?

yeah Luke likes him, Ingram, Black, Nance and Clarkson together

idk desu, they didn't do well this game but that's because Ingram is basically filling in minutes everywhere from point to two guard to three with Young and Dlo out

he was quoted as the other day as saying he's fine being 6th man but i see Clarkson struggling with accepting it

:( i dont wanna see biz play it will only make me sad

>you will never do karaoke with Jack Armstrong

tough feel

Clarkson seems like he has a huge ego so i can see that

we've literally been playing like shit without dlo, and we took a hit when he got injured, our spirit broke when we lost swaggy. when he starting lighting teams up, he got the rest of the team hyped up. fucking injury bug. thank god the mavericks are deciding whether to tank or not and the kings are being alcoholics.

He's really talented but his jumper reminds me a lot of McGrady's in which he jumps so high and doesn't have a good base, so he leaning to compensate

So you get nights like tonight where he's like 3-13 or something

Good kid but yes thinks too highly of himself, his little runner in the lane is god tier though, almost like prime Tony Parker

3 games in 4 nights too, Lakers look done for the night

god bless Ingram and Bully for trying, but this shit was over before it began

regroup, rest imo. Let Black, Ingram, Robinson, Huertas and Nance finish the game

>all these turnovers

Lakers gonna be running suicides all day long tommorow

agreed, we need to cut down on turnover, more clean passes, and where the fuck is THE FUCKING UPTEMPO BASKETBALL? literally taking us days to set up an offense.

>Lucas Nogueira with his le meme haircut beating up on us

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

>that phantom hold
>"just forgive them its the holiday season"

lmao jack

OH MY STOP SHOOTING 3S

Bruno when???

gg raptor bros fuck me, you showed up and we didn't

wait...

is Clarkson still dating the kardashian?!

BE GONE SHE-DEVIL, WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, THIS EXPLAINS IT ALL.

look at harden, no kardashian, beats the memes

Stupid question for America. Do people call coffee with 2 cream 2 sugar double double? Or is that just a canadian/tim hortons thing?

>Do people call coffee with 2 cream 2 sugar double double?
no i call it a julius randle

kek

>De Rozan
>didnt break 20

bust

we need to get clarkson back into the sstarting unit and have huertas come off the bench, him and calderon, then have rotate them into the line up depending on what team they play. maybe putting clarkson back into the lineup will put pressure on him to get his shot back, huertss is too good of ap asser to leave rotting in 3rd string.

who the fuck is this negroe in the sprite commercial

THAT GIRL

you like men brah?

n-no

MISTAH LOVA LOVA