My boyfriend said my kink was disgusting, what do I do? Its not even a big deal or anything. I feel ashamed

My boyfriend said my kink was disgusting, what do I do? Its not even a big deal or anything. I feel ashamed.

Well you gotta tell us what it was first

shit on his chest while he's sleeping

Well, here.

Stop being a click-baity shit bird OP. What's your fetish?

Told you

Tits or gtfo

Dude gtfo

wtf you're into rabbits?

So your fetish is bunnies? What does that even mean?

No, i have a Teddy-bear-humping fetish. It comes hand in hand with my masocistic fetish And being humiliated.

oh that's fine.

not linked to DD/lg or roleplay or anything, just humping teddies?

It is Linked to ddlg, Yes.

Oooooh. Well that's not that weird, I could see it being hot. Give him some time to warm up to it. If he really hates it then just drop it I guess.

Okay so I'm just observing here, but goddamn you are not helping the negative opinions that many on this website hold towards women, you could have stated what the kink was in your original post, you could have written more than a couple sentences so we could have some context? Quit being so annoying and tell us straightforward, I hope you have more concise communication skills IRL, but probably not and I can imagine why you had issue bringing up this topic with your partner.

Thank you. I feel like its kinda hard considering This is the one kink i have but he doesnt. Also Adding on that i literally obliged to letting someone Else fuck me while he watches without it being sexually appealing to me in any way.

so your bf isn't into DD/lg.
that's as bit of an issue for the relationship. people who aren't into it associate it with pedos so you're unlikely to convince him.

You either keep dating him without enjoying DD/lg, or hook up with somebody into it. your choice

>protip: that's hot as fuck and I've never considered making my little hump a teddy before

He loves ddlg, though.

And Yeah it is, but he finds it "gross And disgusting" And would rather never ever talk about it

>He loves ddlg, though
then that is kinda weird. not sure why he'd be so against one specific aspect of it. he's fine with you dressing up cute and being fucked while holding a teddy, but not grinding against one to get you off?

what kind of Daddy is he? more into discipline, or more caring, into roleplay, etc?

Its more like he enjoys it because i am very childish And Always has been. Even before we introduced ddlg And he gets off from it.
Plus on how i dress And hes in Heaven

But when you introduce me holding one, humping one or having anything in a sexual manner to do with it; Nope, nothing, thats gross And disgusting

yeah, I had a girl nail it once when she pointed out that I'd only dated girls who were 'young at heart' even before I figured out DD/lg. I get it.

Assuming it's not some weird germ thing, I'd guess he's got a mental point where something is too associated with actual childhood to be hot.
into any, like, lifestyle roleplay? like bathing you or reading to you? even something like pacifiers? If a teddy bear is too far that stuff should be

He likes reading to me, pacifiers And bathing me so i have no idea

I'm stumped. either a bit of a germophobe (bodily fluids plus teddy) or has some specific thing about teddy bears.

Since it's about the humiliation you wouldn't get the same buzz just doing it by yourself. kinda shitty.