youtu.be/UkO6whYr8sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hopefully less Melo isoball this time

Keep hoping

>Holiday and O'Quinn in the starting lineup

>Brandon O'Quinn
I didn't know Irishmen played basketball

>Brandon O'Quinn

His name is Kyle O'Quinn, and he's black. A lot of black Americans have Irish surnames (see: Shaquille O'Neal).

Man, the T-Wolves are so stacked with talent and still play like shit. When will they be good? Is is only a matter of time?

Define "talent"

It looks like they only have 3 1/2 decent players to me

not until wiggins learns how to shoot and they play team defense

Maybe you're right and I'm just blinded by KAT's immense talent. Still somehow expected more from them.

>Towns is 0 for 6 in FGA

absolutely shook

fuk i thought the game started at 8

KAT and wiggins should be enough to compete for a playoff spot, but the team as a whole just doesn't gel. The worst part is their team defence. They give up way too many easy points. In theory good coaching would fix most of their problems, but it just hasn't worked out yet. The real bright side is Kat, wiggins, and maybe lavine are allstar/superstar talents.

If the seasons turns out to be a disappointment I can see Lavine getting traded for a more veteran player.

Btw, don't you also think Porzingis still looks way too skinny?

I just think Wiggins isn't very talented. People keep saying that he's this freak athlete; he just gets a lot of dunks in transition. Jabari Parker is bigger and more powerful than wiggins, and roughly as quick as him. Wiggins is a better version of Rudy Gay

Rubio, yay or nay?

I fucking love Jennings

>Sasha
>doing things

More like nay, but he's still a qt.

What do you think

wiggins is overrated

>Vujicic being useful

g-guys what is happening?

>it's a Clyde's crazy outfit episode

Holy fuck Kuz

Wiggins is quicker and shoots way better. He just makes bad decisions more than he should, like the rest of the team.

Based Minskas

Cuckmelos jumper is wet tonight

wolves are pathetic

Please dont bully the wolves

Jabari's True Shooting is 53.8%; Rudy Gay's True Shooting is 56.9%; Wiggins true shooting is lower then either of them at 52.8%. Wiggins doesn't get any assists or rebounds either; he's a low energy player with some offensive talent who takes possessions off on defense.

This team needs a center that can rebound badly that can actually stay healthly

Porzingis always gets killed on the glass and the other team gets free second chance points

I'm still of the opinion that Porz needs more muscles so he won't get bullied to easily. However for a man of his size he a nice shooting touch and this will probably suffer with him getting more muscular.

should Kyle start from now on? hes looking good

holy shit kys Rose.

Rose and Noah were such a huge mistake. The team looks so much better without them.

Who could they have gotten for their price?

Rose was fine, nobody expected Jennings to be playing as good as he is much less become a pass first point guard

Noah was retarded but Rose probably wanted him badly

I don't think Rose is a type of pointguard the Knicks need. Jennings is much more close to that.

Still hoping Rose will click with them tho.

I think Noah is okay from the bench, but jesus christ someone teach him a different form for free throws.

O'Quinn has been amazing this game

The worst part is O'Quinn is going to soon be relegated back to being second fiddle to fucking Noah. What a God damn joke.

who is that white fuccboi on celebrity row and why are they spending so much time talking about it

KP BLOCKS BABY

the knicks will underdawg their way to a chip this year, cap this

can Porzingis stop fucking dribbling like he's kobe.

Towns is raping everyone besides O'Quinn

in about 2 years he will be able to dribble like hes kobe

>Cole Aldrich flopping like a fucking bitch

is cole aldrich missing a tooth

yeah.

Dude is such a fucking bitch.

I hated him on the knicks. Remember when acy punched John wall in the face? Aldrich walked away from the confrontation instead of protecting his teammate. The entire wizards benched swarmed.

There's a webm somewhere

found it

youtu.be/UkO6whYr8sg

kek @ prigioni wailing around like a fish out of water in the beginning

Whiteside will get like 30 rebounds against us

i watched more than 30 knicks games that season and i barely remember him existing

lol 4th quarter choke

Where the fuck is O'Quinn?

why does thibs look like a rich oil tycoon who sits in his office smoking cigars and counting his dollars.

>it's a knicks win or loss with 4 seconds left melo isolation play episode

what the fuck is with this team in the fourth quarter?

jesus christ

Amazing that you're choking away a lead against a team that can't defend and can't score without KAT. Forever a bunch of failures, the Knicks.

at least he's on fire tonight

can't really blame him for the collapse this time

Lel, thinking exactly the same. He looks like some sort of old-fashioned smeary railroad tycoon.

there's literally nothing you can say to me as a knicks fan that I either don't already know or haven't heard.

It's numbing at this point.

>Hornacek leaves in the second unit when they're playing like shit
>He takes them out when they're playing good

What does he mean by this?

can't even coordinate for a rebound, lmao.

>Rose

more like a fucking weed

Holy shit, Rose you fucking suck.

Nigger i'm a Knicks fan too. an exceptionally annoyed one at that.

He will still get blamed because fucking normies don't know shit about basketball.

WHY DO THEY KEEP TURNING IT OVER

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING COLLAPSE, THEY CAN'T EVEN HIT FTs ANYMORE.

WE ARE THE NEW YORK KNICKS

I'm really gonna buy a gun and shoot myself if I have to root for Kyle O'Fucking Quinn to save us

I went away for a few minutes and wolves are leading?

wtf happened

O'Quinn has been great this season

How many fucking second chance points is this team going to give up?

I know but he shouldn't be the determinant factor in this team winning. Where the fuck is everybody.

Shoutout to Derrick Rose

>Rubio shooting

fucking kek

O'Quinn in this one game has been better than Noah has the entire season. Can well tell him to take his money and fuck off?

Has Rubio developed at all since he came to Minnesota?

Not a single field goal in the first two minutes of the 4th quarter, 15 turnovers in the game, and Porzingis was completely anonymous. >We can't even blame Carmelo for this.

knicks can amnesty Noah at the end of the year.

It'll be worth it

O QUINN DOES IT AGAIN. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HOLY SHIT OQUINN

thank fuck for that

>Noah: "G-good job guys!"

noah amnesty when?
literally don't need him

>Dumbass furfags doing this hack shit

Just hold the L, faggots.

>dunk

what did he mean by that?

Tpups look absolutely lost in the last 3 mins of every game