OPERATION: BOYCOTT UNITED AIRLINES

OPERATION: BOYCOTT UNITED AIRLINES

What's the best way to get back at a company? Don't use their services! This multi-million dollar company can't even train their workers correctly to count heads before boarding an airplane. Over crowding on any airplane should never be a problem. Who at fault: The company that fails to count people before cramming them onto a plane or the customer? The customer is always right? So much for that. Fuck this shit tier pathetic company. They don't deserve a single penny. If they can't count how many people are correctly registered to enter an airplane, how can you trust them to even fly you anywhere? Boycott this pathetic fucking shit company. Fly on anything else except United Airshit. The same logic applies when you get on a fucking bus. The bus driver should know if there's 100 fucking people on his bus before allowing more in no? If you don't believe so you're a fucking retard as well. Anyways, don't fly with this shit airlines. Let them sink under their terrible reputation now.

98% of the people on here never leave their homes. this post is pointless.

I am the 2%

Why should we boycott them due to an air Marshall slamming some dudes face into the seat? I know that they are asshole for trying to pull the guy off the flight at all but do be aware they are by no means the only airline having people pulled off over booked flights. They just happen to be the airline that had an air marshal slam some dudes face In.

ITT: Op thinks people on Sup Forums go out, He learns the SHOCKING TRUTH

think if it was a nigger,
>riots everywere

The cops are the ones who hurt the guy not the airline. Why are we pisses at the airline for doing the exact same thing every other airline Does?

Yeah...boycott lasts until United has the lowest fare available, then all bets are off.

Plus, that fucker is fat. I have no empathy for any malady that strikes a fat fucker...especially one who is a doctor (he should know better). Probably some Oriental doctorate..."Here, take this rhino horn powder and it fixes penis problem." Fuck that.

They hired the wrong middle men. That's bad management. That's the same as me hiring convicted child predators to work as chuckie cheese mascots. They should of hired rent-a-cops or re worked their procedures so workers could catch the next boarding flight. They could of also built extra seats in the luggage area or sent them by train. Oh hell. what do you expect this is a multi BILLION dollar company. They are too poor to think or REAL LOGICAL solutions you know?

yes
no

What the fuck information are you looking At? That guy was not at all fat.

Double dubs. Beauty is in the eye of the Sup Forumstarder.

Gook got put in his place. This is the United States, the White man's country, not some backwards gook country. He's not even a nigger, gooks are are worthless and grimy I lived around them my whole life, There won't be any riots for this, at least I hope. Got what he deserved.

They didn't hire any middle man though. That is a federal employee taking that man off the flight. Are you unaware of how this works?

Usually airlines are able to figure out if they're overbooked BEFORE letting people take their seats. So punting passengers that are already on the plane isn't normal.

United Airlines chose to remove 4 customers to move 4 employees to the other airport for another flight.
Without this decision the other flight would be delayed by several hours.
It was a last minute decision.
It had nothing to do with overbooking.
They chose an entire flight not being delayed over delaying 4 people.
Man chose to ignore the airlines order to leave the flight.
When purchasing your ticket you agree to abide by this private businesses rules.
He refused.
Crew grab the Chicago PD on duty.
Chicago PD tell man to leave plane.
Man flips out and refused to leave.
During scuffle of being detained by the police he is inadvertently smacked into another seat.
Because he was struggling/resisting the offficer.
The only person at fault is this man.
Look how they had to drag him out.
Look how he rushes back in screaming don't kill me.
Man acts like sperglord and snowflakes are trying to defend him.

>implying that hiring a qualified person with no record is the same as hiring a pred for chuck-e-cheese

>>Sup Forums728729377

Hardly fat compared to your American bitch ass.

Hummmzzzzzzz anonymous lulzz

These are the same people who brought us Code Geass and all the other great anime we love. We should protest for them so we don't seem racist and bigoted.

What kind of man lets himself be drug away?
What kind of man doesn't walk out own 2 feet?

How can you be this mad without even knowing who did what? The people taking him off the plane are in no way employed by the airline. They are US air marshalls.

This isn't a fucking poetry slam.

guy is pathetic

/thread

I always fly southwest, extremely happy with their services

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Whoops, I just noticed you're ESL.

... none of that rhymed ... wtf do you think poetry is?

Airline fails to:

1) Provide workers with welfare seats on the next boarding flight
2) Send them on train, bus shuttle, or taxi service
3) Failed by not creating welfare seats for employees on every airplane
4) Failed by trying to removed an already boarded and paid customer
5) Failed to count customers before checking in on flight, and even if they were full and did check still failed by trying to remove people from a fully boarded plane

So much bad logic here, I don't know where to start. The guy naturally freaked out. What if you were missing an important event? A job hire? Graduation? Operation to save someone life? Funeral? Wedding? Airlines is shit just like your logic dude.

Youre a fucking moron. That level of force is by no meams justified as is made clear through multiple videos from multiple perspectives.

wham bam dr. qing slam

Fuck off. United did nothing wrong. That guy is an asshole and he deserved what he got. Not bait. I really believe this shit.

They had just slammed his face so hard that they had to clear out the plane and clean up the blood before take off so forgive the man for not walking himself out.

>Poetry has to rhyme
>being this new

Here's a haiku (Japanese poetry)

An old silent pond...
A frog jumps into the pond,
splash! Silence again.

Look at the rhyming scheme!!!!!1!!one!

if that guy was black, he would've been shot in the face

Stop flying United, they start losing money, do they learn a lesson? No, the government bails them out with taxpayer money.
We've seen this game before, and United has been (in)famous for being a terrible airline before. Nothing changes. I doubt any lawsuit will be allowed by the doctor.

Rpg it out of the air near a runway

NIGGER ALERT!

This is a special snowflake.
He would delay an entire plane of people for 4 people.
No business would do this.
But this guy doesn't know anything about business.
This happens all the times on airlines.
This time some sperglord thought he was special and didn't have to abide by the rules that he agreed to when purchasing a ticket.

Glad you used a biden picture too.

Sure buddy next time you need to catch a flight because there's a funeral, I hope its your mom's and you end up missing it for lulz cause the airlines felt like moving 3 welfare slaves for a 3 hour shift to save some money. keks @u

No they didn't. Stop making up false narratives.

Naturally overreacted*
Ftfy
You pretend your logic is infallible but really it's severely flawed. You associate the air marshell with united for starters. And his event is irrelevant regardless of inportance. They delayed his flight to prevent delaying a seperate planes flight. So by your logic, what if everyone on the second plane had an important event that got delayed? Maybe one of everything you listed. It's basic utilitarianism

That's bullshit though. The employees that were being placed on the flight where being moved for a flight taking place a full 24 hours later, as confirmed by the airline. How DoD you just make this shit up about another flight being delayed? You are also aware that this flight left well over 2 hours late due to this incident yes?

Your english is so bad just like your logic I can see why you used your picture.

Now, THANK YOU, for using your picture, speaks a lot. rofl.

Can't wait to fly first class for $35

You mean having to follow the rules you agree to when purchasing a ticket?
You mean employees that were needed on another flight, if they had not got there, an entire flight would be delayed by hours.
You're not a very bright person.
Obviously publicly educated.
Let me guess, American to boot?

The airline's biggest failure was allowing everyone to board before making room for the crew they knew needed transported.
Apparently other people got off to clean the blood off their clothes, so it solved all their issues.

Please do your research before posting.

No they were not. It has not been confirmed by the airlines. Post your cited reference from the Airline.

We Will Wait For You Snowflake.

>mfw too easy

dragged. the word is dragged you dumb nigger

Yes they did. There is video evidence even. Are you retarded or are you just trying to gaslight?

"The employees that were being placed on the flight where being moved for a flight taking place a full 24 hours later, as confirmed by the airline."

You stupid motherfucker. Tell me one train or shuttle bus that can't get you across the USA in 24 hours? Fucking retard jesus christ. What school did you go to? I need to know lmao.

These airline mergers sure have been great for the customers!

>newfag can't greentext

News flash the flight they were going to wouldn't have been delayed by hours seeing as this flight was delayed for several hours due to this incident and, as gas as we know, no other flights were delayed due to this incident.

I wasn't trying to greentext you dumbtardfag lel

KFC watermelons basketball mixtapes, faggot

so what did they say to him when they threw him off the plane?

So you settled with "quoting"

Are you fucking retarded? What is your point even? I'm retarded for what reason exactly? Please explain this to me.

this is the shit we worry about in the 1st world. just about everyone with a social media account puts themselves in a virtual jury, as if that accomplishes anything.

yeah it's bad. guess what, the guy's going to win a lawsuit. but the more publicity = the more likely the case will be tossed because prejudice in the minds of a jury.

there's so many other problems out there people should be concerned about.
this is breaking news, viral, etc. stupid.

try worrying/warrioring about young male suicide epidemic, stagnant wages, rises in the cost of living, erosion of your privacy, etc

Yes a citation because green texting is cancerous shit for the eyes anyways.

NIGGER ALERT!

>2.0

So was this guy travelling on an overbooked ticket or did management just randomly pick some fucker to get off? If there were multiple employees who needed to fly, what about the other passengers who had to get off?

Also, why the fuck did they need to grab a police officer to get this guy? Do planes/airports not have security officers capable of dragging people off aircraft these days?

13 year old detected
>hehehe I sayed a swear, guise

you niggers will fight over anything.

They paid 2 people to get off then forced him and someone else off at random.on the plane is federal jurisdiction.

You're calling me publicly educated and not very bright while you fail to outline the very clear simple choices the airline could of made to get their welfare soldiers from A to B or even simply performed beforehand such as welfare seats in the back dungeon of the plane for their workers or rerouting the drone workers on the following flight or moving people around. Faggots like you with no degrees talk pure faggot bullshit.

P.S 99% of people went to public school you fucking retarded imbecile. Maybe you're the 1% who went to an all boys school and turned out to be the retarded faggot you are now. Stop digressing into shit conversations you're a fucking bad troll and now an idiot if you're going to continue on with your bullshit and defend this shit tier company and their excuses for malpractice and poor management skills. Get rekt by logic faggot.

You should be more worried about the erection of my privacy

Couldent the attendants who needed to come back just stand in the back for the flight I mean there was only 4 of them

I for one salute our corporate overlords. We exist to serve them.

Lol
Also op they removed four people from the plane so four airline employees could take their seats instead.
B.s, I know, i hope the guy gets many millions of dollars from the airport

The plane wasn't overbooked. Everyone was seated properly, then a couple niggers from the company decided they wanted a free ride and got paying customers kicked out.

ROFL THIS. I mean what the fuck its a fucking plane not a train. hahahaha.

Very true

this +1

dubs speaks truth

I didnt mention public school at all. In addtion to that at no point was i making an excuse foe the airline but you seem to have decided that i did. Youre a fucking retard. Like im really having a hard time understanding how youve made the conclusions that you have while still assuming that you are a rational person in any way.

So he wasn't on an overbooked ticket? Last I checked they generally asked for volunteers and gave them useful shit in return...

If its federal jurisdiction, why the local cop? None of this situation is making any fucking sense to me... there's been a massive fuckup somewhere

Bait

The dipshits overbooked the flight (which apparently is something they do all the time) and asked if anyone would volunteer to leave. This guy offered, but when he realized that the only flight home he'd have been able to get wouldn't get him home until 2pm or so the next day, he withdrew (because he's a doctor and had patients to meet with the following *morning*)

So the airline decided to pick people at random. 3 left begrudgingly, but this guy didn't want to. Because he had to meet with patients. So some jackboot pig faggots came up and argued with him, then knocked him out and dragged him off. Then apparently he ran back on and they dragged him off again.

Then the CEO came out and gave some bullshit canned statement and said it was all justified because they asked him to leave "politely" and he was acting like a big meanie pants.

'merica

They said it was randomly selected by a computer when their incentives didn't work.
They should've just kept raising the offer until someone bit. It was their own screwup allowing people to board knowing they didn't have the seats.

That's false. The airline decided that those employees needed to be on that flight so they could work another flight the next day. The employees weren't using cheap seats to go where they wanted they were going where they were told to go.

these r gr8

Imagine you were on a plane and told to get off for someone else to have your seat

>You stupid motherfucker. Tell me one train or shuttle bus that can't get you across the USA in 24 hours? Fucking retard jesus christ. What school did you go to? I need to know lmao.

NY to CA is ~36hrs with only fuel stops. Let me know when you find a shuttle bus that non-stops for a day and a half.

They offered 400$ then 800$ but only two people were willing to accept that then this guy and another got pulled off "at random"

Great... so now I got 1 saying it wasn't overbooked and the airline fucked up and 1 saying it was overbooked and the guy fucked up.

And I'm getting the same conflicting shit from mainstream media...
Fucking 'murica. At least get your stories straight, damn it.

>That's false.
No its not. You're trying to justify it by saying it was the airline's decision rather than the employees' but it doesn't change the fact they sold X amount of seats to X amount of customers, then added a Y amount of employees as an afterthought and forced the costumers to make up the difference.

Easy on that passive aggressive edge there, cockbreath.

Actually, most airlines (delta is famous for doing this) keep raising the bribe til someone accepts. Theres a blog post about a family of 4 who got 11 thousand for giving up their seats, and lets be honest here, that 11k is alot less than this bad publicity about busting up a doctor's face

>You're not a very bright person.
>Obviously publicly educated.
"Like im really having a hard time understanding how youve made the conclusions that you have while still assuming that you are a rational person in any way."

"You mean employees that were needed on another flight" -ANOTHER FLIGHT 24 HOURS LATER CONFIRMED.

Do you need any more citations you retarded faggot motherfucker? Again, you're a fucking imbecile who doesn't seem to really understand the situation very well. You also type like you belong in 5th grade you fucking retarded faggot. Get the fuck off the internet, you can't even draw correlations between subjects for a simple debate you faggot ass retard. Go read all the shit you typed and go slap yourself for being retarded.