Good evening, anonymous, and welcome to the after hours bar! Let's see what we have on tap for tonight!

Good evening, anonymous, and welcome to the after hours bar! Let's see what we have on tap for tonight!

ON TAP:
>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy thoughts

Thank you for stopping by, and please remember that you are loved

>tfw 2B doesn't respond to you.

Also, why does everyone tell people to use namesync now? There's barely any point

I'm Here.

Got nothing better to do

if you're gonna be a degenerate, at least do it right

roleplaying doesnt require image posts

Barkeep! I require a serving of hydraulic fluid please!

It's worth a shot. But just a shot, not a chase.

Mhm, mhmm *takes notes* Now, suppose they are armed!

Where? When! I'm sorry ma'am, I'm a bit hazy with emotion tonight.

hi !

D-doesn't matter!

protip: alcohol hits a lot faster on an empty stomach.
there's some communities who use it, but I don't really get why. like I said, I just use it to keep track of who all's posting if they DO use it.
hey again, lifesaver

Chainsaw op or bull fighter?

-phi

>haven't talked to this girl I was really Infatuated with in months
>used to be really close
>things fell apart in December
>told her to fuck off in February
>hook up a few times but never fucked her
>led me on and eventually got together with a friend
>seen her a few times because we share the same friend group
>saw her the other night and chilled with her and our friend
>she sent me two texts a few hours ago
>don't think I should answer but curious at the same time

Probably won't text her back just wanted to tell someone and see what you guys think.

hi jill

I was going to have a glass of wine, anyway. Goes better with the after-hours thread.

And I'll re-explain my issue for phi: Basically, all of my friends got boyfriends. I'm single as in "nobody loves me", not as in "I'm physically alone". Although some days it feels like both of those things.

Give me the strongest glass of milk you have

Please

-Sweet Roll

how do i overcome the sobering realization that i am simply an average dude

kek

What kind of texts? I'm curious.

-Bubble

Maybe. It sucks though, as she's one of the best people I know...

And hello again to you.

Bull fighter. Whats the point of this again?

Yep. Long Island. Still, NYBG is a trip, even though its only two counties from me. (Traffic will be a bitch... I guess LIRR and Subway will be the best bet.)

Give me your best

you probably drink uht you sick fuck

also 21O is best operator

What do the texts say? Do you still feel romantically for her? How does she feel for you?

-phi

Hiya Jill!
How bout a nice cup of coffee?

Mantis

Ah, long island huh? Nah, coming over to pa would be a long trip. The NYBG sounds pretty good.

No problem, I hope you'll get mint chocolate chip :p Good to see you again

Ah, i see. Please don't take this as pity, but I'm sorry it was like that for you.

~Rock

it just sounds like a lot of trouble yes? if she/you're surrently seeing someone else, you should just let it go, I think. maybe talk as friends, but keep it at that?
hello friend how are you

Well when I saw her the other night I told her about some crazy story that happened to me recently. She texted me asking me more about it

No point at all.

Bull fighter or crane ooerator?

-phi

I'm fond of 60, personally.

I don't know but at least I'm not hurt that bad

Saber!!!!

nah fuck that, 9s best droid and then 21O is by extension

Can you give advice on women?

When I saw her I told her some crazy story that happened to me recently. She texted me asking me more about it.

I don't really have any romantic feelings toward her. I would still fuck the shit of her, I wanna finish what I started. Don't know how she feels, she must be thinking about me if she's texting me. The other night she also kept saying my name and talking to me in a really soft spoken kinda voice, don't know how to describe it. She was like "oh anons going to get us lost" and "you better not do anything stupid like that again, user"

I'm good just checking again what is going on

Hmmm...butbshr has lead you on in the past correct?

-phi

She's not 100% with someone and I'm not with anyone. I'm putting myself out there though. She really fucked with my head and I still feel anger toward her. I'd be fine with a quick fuck with her

Crane op

-emt

Ah really? I must say, I was born in Queens but didnt have enough time to get familiar with NYC.

The trains sound good though.

I also gotta say goodnight, tommorows a big day and i need to sleep. Goodnight every one!

If you just want a quick fuck, user, what are you waiting for? Seems like she's looking to hook up again...unless you want something different this time?

If she has messed with your head isn't it rather risky to hop in bed with her? That's really opens yourself up to some emotional and mental abuse mate..

-phi

Yup, got to third base with her but she never let me fuck. Its a whole long story but yes she led me on.

Crane op or fighter pilot?

-phi

Surprise me

I want nothing more than a quick fuck, I don't want to be friends, I don't want a relationship, at this point I don't feel like texting her back so whatever.

no worries at all love

Just let it go. Risk being attached? Nah. You got stuff you can do in the meantime to have fun.

Ah. I was born in Russia near St. Petersburg.

But yea. Traffic can be insane. Last week it took us like an hour to crawl across THE Bronx on the Cross Bronx...

Good night

-Emt

By overcoming sobritey

Fighter pilot

-Emt

You may be right, but I don't know if it'll come to that. This is how I see it, I ask her to come over, we fuck and I tell her to leave and not text her or anything. Out of sight out of mind

Hmmmm...i can't think of any good ones right now. Maybe snake charmer.

-phi

love? what

Teehee

-phi

holy shit, stop using signatures you degenerates

A Blackberry Sour sounds good actually.
I'm gonna have to try it sometime.

Mantis

Is it though? She is in your circle of friends. It may be out of sight out of mind...but only until you all hang out again. It just seems dangerous to offer so much of yourself to somebody you can't trust. Especially somebody in regular contact with all your friends.

Now I might be reading into it too much and you understand the situation better, but getting your rocks off isn't worth everything.

-phi

Ha
Snake charmer?

-Emt

just a sign of affection. since, yknow, I love all of you.
I only had one recently! they had them at a local place, totally worth it.

Love me bartender and i'll love you back, how do you prepare your mango?

You really think it will bring back a whole bunch of emotions? Im pretty sure I've moved on from her, I know she's a total bitch that I shouldn't even consider dating her or anything. I just wanna hook up real quick and nothing more. I think this is what I need to be honest. I never got to have sex with her so this will like be some closure for me. I'll finally get what I truly wanted, to have my dick inside this broad.

Or maybe there's no hope in sex with her and I'm just over thinking it the texts she sent me

Lost my virginity today but for the life of me couldn't cum, any advice?

are you love user too ?

How much do you masturbate? Did the other person finish or not?

-Bubble

ah... it came in a can. 24oz mango ale from Redd's, thank the local gas station.
my ex, who I hooked up with on and off, made things really weird by slipping their hand down my pants when I said we had to stop hooking up. I was trying to tell them I was moving on and was going to see someone else, and it fucked me up for a few weeks.
so, at least from personal experience, I can say it makes it hard.
(shrugs) performance anxiety is a thing, it happens about 20% of the time?
oh! are you their best friend?

Err....Okay, I'm trying it out...

Oh hey, you know what makes people people, right? Knowing whats right and wrong.

However, do you think what makes people smart is knowing what is useful or not? Something like useless emotions like being angry at someone which results in nothing.
If I know that what I'm doing is pointless, I'll stop immediately and just get along with it, not making it worst.

Also give me your hardest cola

Have a crush on this 9/10 QT at my school. Too autistic to have any sort of conversation with her, only able to make small comments if she happens to talk to a friend i happen to be hanging with. She is on crew and i used to wrestle but coach was an ass both in and out of practice and kicked me out because I wasn't perfection. She has an understanding of memes and shitposting which is what made me notice her at first. She tends to hang out with some of the jocks and im a shorter beta male now (wrestling was what helped me stay in shape). Should i just give up and try for the hoes or nervous chicks?

I've done a great job at avoiding her and when I do see her its not that much of a big deal. The few times I've seen her she has put a great deal of effort to get my attention and what not. I don't think its a big deal, I believe a quick hook up with her is exactly what I need. user, what's the worst that can happen? Because I certainly can't see anything wrong.

no
I don't really claim there but I do post some times

Yeah. Like snake charmer or fighter pilot. Honestly I imagine such instructor would be a bad profession to have narcolepsy in.

-phi

Normally twice a day but the funny thing is I haven't fapped for a couple of days, I even stopped drinking alcohol just to be sure, and no she got tired and gave up but she said she was gonna get me off one way or another.

and people wonder why muslims hate kafaar

Alright. Just be careful.

-phi

I meant snake charmer as my choice

Well your situation may be different from mine, plus we are different people.

Hay bar keep, fruit for thought, how do you stave off existential dread?
also, one hot chocolate please?

~fp

Give me a pint of whatever IPA you've got, jill.

That's rough, user. Don't let it get you too down.

Embrace hedonism?

Even over scuba instructor?

-phi

When a random girl from class intitates a conversation with you twice, does that mean shes interested? Is it Enough of a green light to ask for her number?

Nice i have to say i am happy everyone is chill today

Mmmm. Tough one... Scuba I'm thinking

Ask for her number.

Mantis

I'm okay with it to be honest but today was a good day that pussy was so good.

thanks sis! I feel good now.
you're allowed to be angry at things, it's healthy. knowing how to put your emotions behind others' wellbeing, though, is wisdom, not smarts.
cool cool, nice to meet you, hope you're doing well

Not nessicarily interested in more. But definitely safe to get her number

I think scuba is worse personally.

-phi

You gotta have a goal man... Don't if it. Go get her number after you have a great conversation with her. There is no reason to say no to asking for a number after having fun. Simply another way of making communication with a friend. Escalate from there etc etc post nudes on Sup Forums

Is that what you do, I wonder?

Hey sometimes it happens

It has happened to me a bunch of times

Sometimes the gun just doesn't fire

It's disappointing, but there will always be a next time

My advice: Stock up on ammo if you are expecting it

(I guess it's worth noting that I never actually have been with anyone)

-Sweet Roll

Joking about the nudes. But really, I had a girl who did this and she had a boyfriend, but we had generally good conversations together. I'm not saying I wouldn't move in on the chance, but having a chick with a good connection is gold.

We didn't really talk long, just some small talk. She started off by asking for a pen then she was just like "ugh this class is so boring." I said some shit to keep it going, i dont think I made myself look like an idiot or anything. I'll talk to her tomorrow and see what happens.

Ya, that kinda makes a lot more sense. Still, better off living for others than myself. I got nothing!

Well thank you for the threads to ight everybody. Thank you for opening the nar Jill. I need to get some sleep for a particularly unpleasant day at work tomorrow.

Goodnight everybody.

-phi

Gn

Good night

-emt

Hey, phi you remember talking to me a while ago about the heroin addict girl I was crushing on? I finally got the courage to smash feels good man.

Maybe I have the narcolepsy now...

Night.

-phi

Goodnight!
See you Wednesday

Mantis