Sup Sup Forums? So I just finished beating my girlfriend for backtalking to me again...

Sup Sup Forums? So I just finished beating my girlfriend for backtalking to me again. Now I need to figure out a new excuse for her to tell her boss because weve already used clumsy, walked into a door etc. in the last few months. Trips decide her new excuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/paE5zBK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just have her tell him her boyfriend is scum. Then she won't have to lie.

Fess up to her boss that you beat her then kill yourselves you fucking miserable sack of shit

What about daddy issues?

She should tell him that she's practicing with the handgun she bought without your knowledge, and that she's almost ready...

Just tell the boss that you beat her up, he might like it and beat her up too, everyones a winner

Tell them that she got mugged, huge loads of sympathy

Thread

"oh she just took a reeducation class. hopefully it works this time. ya feel me?"

tried some new things in the bedroom

enrolled in boxing classes or something, softball, car crash, a nigger, etc

proof Sup Forums is dying

Went out got into a bar fight with another chick

Or car accident.

Wrestling with you and hit her self on door knob

She got raped by a sand nigger which is why Overlord Trump needs to hurry with the eradication of the dune coon race.

85% of people are white knight fags

Bigger proof:
> b full of furries
> lolis
> rate or ugly dick
> trips decide something i won't do anyway

Wouldnt taco nigger make more sense?

op you should love her and protect her not beat her shame on you.

Sup Forums is full of great people your just part of the problem.

Well yeah but she gave me some lip when I was trying my after work sixer. It wasnt like I hit her for not having dinner in the oven when I got home. Because she did.

Here's an excuse:
Tell her boss that you are an aggressive, abrasive, and abusive diabolically mutated animal poorly excused as a human being that has a niche of namely going after minor offenders of personal convenience and subjecting them to unspeakably cruel and harsh punishment. I would not shed a tear if your "girlfriend" were to actually have killed you. Do not treat others the way you don't want to be treated. If you are unable to learn this simple life lesson that normal human beings have learned for centuries, please consider ending yourself.

Why do you let you bitch leave the house and work? Mine is not allowed to go outside for any reason. Do you degrade yours after each beating? After I beat my wife, I use her as a urinal.

Have her tell him you drilled her poop chute tonight and she lunged forward trying to get away. Slammed her face right into the headboard. Goddamndest thing...

what ever you do don't tell the truth.
she'll get fired if the boss thinks she's a backtalker.

Beer money. Bitch gonna ruin my six pack sesh she gonna pay for it.

tell him she joined this discord
discord.gg/paE5zBK

Eh, too long. Think ill beat my girlfriend instead of reading it

Man, get a Russian maik order bride. The family paid me money to take thier daughter and make her my slave.

You had a vietnam flashback and you had to fistfight a charging charlie. To cement it, make sure to tell the boss that she shouldnt have had jaundice if she didn't want this to happen

How about the simple approach..."I'm a loser, and I'm too afraid to just leave my girlfriend, so I hit her instead". There, don't you feel better now?

raped by a nigger

She aint smart enough to remember all that, im looking more for like a funny vacuuming mishap or something like that.

reroll

one more time

you were playing a vr game, she's still clumsy and walked into your punches

she became a crip

That's the point.
"Great people" that fall for bait and can't have a joke properly

reroll

one more time

gay

was mugged after you raped her

reroll

I found the faggot from tumblr

one more time

her black lover knows she has a punishment fetish

reroll

My response all boils down to one sentence: Don't treat others the way you don't want to be treated. Do you think this is somehow a chapter book to her?

one last time

Says the person on a board that faps to traps

She's been abusing you! She attacked your knuckles with her face.

>an aggressive, abrasive, and abusive diabolically mutated animal poorly excused as a human being
so, she should tell her boss that OP is a nigger?

That's crazy enough, it might just work

Accidently hit herself pulling weeds out of the garden.

punched by your cuckolder

reroll

Back to tumblr faggot.

one more time

Then you will turn her into a traumatized, trouble, soul-wrecked tumblr feminist who will add fuel to the missile bound to destroy sites like this.

raped then mugged then raped again then got hit by a car then raped again then got punched in the face by a nigger

>faggot
do you fap to traps? Sup Forums is obsessed with them.

You retarded nigger, you didn't even comma for half your redundant adjectives. Kill yourself, sensitive fuck

reroll

saved and kek'd

reroll again

And I found the true faggot from a trap thread

>If you are unable to learn this simple life lesson that normal human beings have learned for centuries, please consider ending yourself.
>What is war and why are you a retard

reroll another time

You don't even know me and you're already asking me to kill myself over minor grammar mistakes.

again just to be safe cuz this funny as hell

Fuck all the white knights and manginas.

If they knew anything, before mainstream Feminism, men were in fact in charge of keeping their bitches in check because if they didn't the man was responsible for her stupidity and wrong doings.

Here's the excuse. Tell her to look straight at her boss and say "Rule 1, you don't talk about it."

Who says there isn't a secret fight club for bitches, and if he/she doesn't believe her then she can say that person is a sexist for thinking women can't fight. Problem solved, keep on keeping your bitch on a tight lease and teach her the place in the relationship. Keep being you OP.

Your a fag Op

>im 14 and this is profound insight I need to share with Sup Forums

Tell her boss she fucked up n head butted your fists. But since she's female and therefore function lynn retarded she hit your fists with he eye. Foolproof. It he doesn't like it he's a fuck and u can safely in ignore him

something involving nigger(s)

come on trips on this reroll

Her boyfriend repeatedly beats her.

rerollarino

It wasn't a question, I'm telling you to kill yourself.

Its her own fault, if she didnt like getting beaten she would leave your dumb ass

one more reroll for good messure

Or maybe she understands her place as a woman

Have her tell her boss shes into some really kinky shit and shell never ask again

may kek shine down and bless this post with trips on this rerollarino

kek is telling me to reroll for a last time

Hey you leave the taco niggers alone! Mexican women are hot.

She was learning juggling with billiard balls and had an oopsie.

Fingerbox

i put to many roofies in her drink

Re

A refugee did it.

rararollong

I'm sure this is bait anyways but one time I called into work and literally said I had the runs (I didn't). Boss was like "I didn't need to know that... thanks... see you tomorrow."
I had partied the night before and wanted to sleep in.

Roll

Tell her the jews did it

She was raped and mugged and beaten and then raped again and also I hate jew