DET:Marvin Jones questionable to face the Saints
IND:Luck (concussion) upgraded to full practice
SEA:Thomas off inj report; Bennett questionable
IND:T.Y. Hilton (back) returns to full practice
CAR:Panthers rule out SS Coleman, MLB Kuechly
DAL:NFL suspends Rolando McClain indefinitely

Chiefs

Mariota is the best qb in the league

Dak and Brady gtfo, you have to not play in a system babby tier offense to even be qualified

How is your team in the spread power rankings?

2016 QB stats on 20+ yard pass attempts:

Ryan
>20-42 826 yards 7 TDs 0 INTs
Cousins
>21-49 779 yards 7 TDs 1 INTs
Carr
>17-35 624 yards 6 TDs 2 INTs
Brees
>17-36 712 yards 5 TDs 2 INTs
Brady
>11-30 421 yards 3 TDs 1 INTs
Prescott
>10-30 342 yards 3 TDs 0 INTs
Rivers
>16-39 580 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs
Rodgers
>12-48 391 yards 3 TDs 2 INTs
Manning
>13-47 463 yards 5 TDs 3 INTs
Mariota
>17-38 571 yards 6 TDs 2 INTs
Stafford
>11-32 435 yards 2 TDs 0 INTs
Winston
>15-46 440 yards 9 TDs 3 INTs
Dalton
>14-37 582 yards 3 TDs 0 INTs
Roethlisberger
>18-54 650 yards 8 TDs 2 INTs
Luck
>16-41 569 yards 3 TDs 3 INTs

Proof mariota is the best

Only qb without an actual number 1 receiver on this list aside from Stafford and does debatably the best besides Matt Ryan and Cousins

>mariota
>not top 5 biggest sytem baby in the league
>also demarco murray baby
lol kys my man

>that blatant as fuck false start
>but Dallas was paying the refs

Why is no one talking about Mike Evans? Dude is having a great season yet all I ever see on twitter and tv is Owell Kekham, Jewlio Jones, and Lez Cryant. Is it because he plays on the Bucs or something?

post yfw Oakland wins the owl.

Go Raiders!

my face since it wont happen for at least another 50 years

>system babby yet has no clear number 1 receiver
>only runs shotgun schemes under 2 minute

mariota has played better when Murray runs less than 100 yards,

/nfl/ isn't even trying at this point

>Only qb without an actual number 1 receiver on this list aside from Stafford

...What?

Detroit has like the 2nd best WR trio in the entire country with Jones, Boldin and Tate.

>mfw idiots like you will be proven wrong in February.

>system baby because he has no clear number 1 because the system doesn't need one
>runs shotgun because thats the system he is in and he isn't a good enough QB to go under center
>plays better when opponents stack the box for murray
>demarco murray baby at heart

Demarco Murray System Baby

I wish Raiders fans would crawl back into the shit hole they came from. I can't wait for the Patriots to beat them in the playoffs again.

>TUCK RULE
>TUCK RULE
>TUCK RULE
>TUCK RULE
>TUCK RULE

I wouldn't even be mad

>mfw idiots like you will be proven wrong in January

please let them meet up in the playoffs, the shitposting will be glorious

Havent visited this general in like 2 years. Pretty fucking hilarious the same tripfags are still here shitting it up. I told you two years ago you guys would never have lives

The NFL is corrupted by betting/rigging identity politics and other general cancer it is slowly killing itself.

So which sport stands ot gain the most from this?
NBA suffers from many of the same problems.
MLB is "too white"
NHL is "too white"
Soccer still isn't a good sport.

Is fucking Nascar going to see a big boost? or will it be MMA/meme sports?

Official top 5 deep ball passers in 2016:

1. Ryan
2. Cousins
3. Carr
4. Mariota
5. Brees

fuckoff normie

It's Cowboys fans trying to shit on every other qb to make Dak seem better

Does Lady Gaga have a dick? I'm getting sick of waiting for an answer.

>doesn't realize that there's only been a handful of times his receivers have ever broken free from coverage

Murray has had less involvement in the offense now that Mariota is shining, Mariota usually finishes up games by the 3rd quarter so his stats get inflated by garbage time runs

Why are you so jealous that your team doesn't have a future hall of fame qb, explain 27 touchdowns 0 interceptions in the red zone

How desperate do you have to be to chuck it downfield so much

Stafford has the strongest arm in the league.
Brees is the most accurate.

So whichever you consider 1 and 2 is debatable. But no way Mariota and Cousins are above those guys.

Ryan is ok, but Julio Jones is also wide open 90% of the time making his job easy.

More like, cuck it downfield.

How come Dak gets so much shit for being an oline baby and no one ever mentions it for Cousins or Mariota even though they both have top 5 olines?

Hahahaha

How do you say it in English when u fart with ur mouth

because they're both better passers than Dak.

Dak gets shit because no one will shut the fuck up about him.

because the cowboys are 11-1

If you have to ask that question, you're retarded.

all of that can be explained by him being one of the biggest system babies put him on any other team and he would have been replaced by another rookie by now

Because Dak has the best running back in the league a former all pro receiver a pro bowl tier tight end and a solid number 2 receiver. Not to mention his defense is great enough to not put him behind to make hard decisions as a qb

It's like the entire cowboys team is the best in the league. Why would they discredit a cog in the wheel

*HOF tier tight end

ftfy

>best running back in the league
Statistically maybe but not talent wise. Leveon Bell and Adrian Peterson are still in this league cuck

Why isn't he allowed to cut it loose anymore?

Most of Ryan's deep balls haven't even gone to Julio you mong. Also, Julio has had 4 games this season under 40 yards and Ryan dominated in all of them. Julio is also solely responsible for 3 or Ryan's INT's this season. So please, stop creating this bullshit myth.

MemeMA

No megatron.

No Ezekiel Elliott really is that good, he runs like a god damn centaur and has great vision

Yeah system babbies are amazing at baiting safeties to create favorable coverage to his weak receiving corp

You're as desperate as your trolling attempts

>shit from 2009

>he runs like a god damn centaur

kek

>MLB is "too white"
spics are considered white now? so much for trump's america

I'm curious as someone who doesn't follow the Falcons much. What changed? Because he played like shit last year and seemed to be pretty average the years before that, but now he's an MVP candidate. Is it a new system or something?

Laveon Bell is a literal who compared to Zeke. Peterson isn't even playing.

>Megatron against the Browns

Come on man

Cowcucks got exposed by barely beating weak ass biqueens so stop with the delusions.

Dak is pretty much a bust when looking at his stats.

Falcons > cowcucks

Ryan > presscock

Anybody else tired of the bandwagon cowcuck fans on Sup Forums???

When will they go away?

He has not the best running back in the league as long as Leveon Bell and Adrian Peterson are still in it. I also feel like I can't judge him fully when he's running through bigger holes then your mum's anus.

In truth he's essentially a game manager now which is why his stats look so much better. Back when he was a chucker he'd have like a 2:1 TD:INT rate and would cost his team points every game. Offense is much simpler now and he throws mostly dump offs and screens but can still throw the big pass when they need him to.

>STILL sleeping on the Titans

They will:
Beat the Broncos
Finish 9-7
Win the AFCS

But please, sleep on

As far as players go, it's really his O-line that has helped him. Also Shanny's west coast offense is closer to what Brees and Rodgers' run. It's a great system for someone like Ryan and it suits better than his old Four Verticals offense did under Koetter. That's also why his play fell off last year was because the system was so different he didn't master it yet. Petyon Manning was learning a similar system under Kubiak last year which was also why he was awful, not because he was "old" like many believe. Basically, scheme and player execution go a long way. It's far more complicated than a single athletic receiver in Julio, who hasn't really contributed that much this year.

Got a better hang of the system and Alex Mack making the protection calls lets Ryan read defenses more. Also they couldn't even snap the ball correctly because the used a converted guard into center during week 3 of the pre season

I'm liking the fact that Dakota only has 2 picks.

>Cowcucks actually believe this
Kill yourself. I'm not even saying Zeke is bad, he's clearly very good. But he's not better than Leveon or AP.

higher than it should be;
49ers should be second to last only because the browns exist

You're comparing a nobody like Leveon to a generational talent, faggot.

Tell me how Leveon has been better, Zeke has great yard after contact numbers, pulls in touchdowns in the redzone, and is just a great running back. Sure he has a great line, but that doesn't take away that he's also utilizing it perfectly and doing everything you want to see in a RB.

They're winning out their next 4, they're well rested with no injuries and only real threat is going to be the chiefs, but even then Mariota is playing great and the chiefs defense not so much

Weak b8

Do you seriously think Leveon Bell is a nobody or are you just pretending to be retarded? Sometimes I can't tell with Cowboys fans

Salty Spartycuck spotted

>Stafford allowed to cut it loose
>Loins are shit
>Stafford held on JBC's leash
>Loins are gonna win the North

Too bad Jim Bob is going to snag a HC job soon.

bell is bretty gud when healthy/not suspended

Why is everyone getting uppity against clearly the best team in the league (Cowboys)?

Just tell the truth and admit they are super good and have a superbowl winning formula right now. It will make you feel better.

They'll lose to the Titans in the championship game or the Raiders since that avatarfag is a breddy gud poster

Honestly I don't get why everyone is in so much denial about it

It's one thing for people to say they don't think the Cowboys will actually win the owl for whatever reason but so many people are just outright denying that the Cowboys are one of the top teams in the league if not THE top team in the league and it just makes them look delusional

I genuinely think Leveon is one of the most talented running backs in the league. His elusiveness, quickness, and patience when hitting the hole is all top notch. He's also one of the only running backs in the league right now who could start at reciever for some teams. If we're going to make this an argument about stats though, there's not much I can say unfortunately, because he's missed a lot of games due to injury and general retardation. I'm also not ready to crown a rookie who's played 11 games his entire career best in the league.

>watching college football
Try again faggot

Do cowcuck fans even realize that with that pathetic defense, they will be one and done?

Also in the playoffs, Dickota will be exposed...no way his game manager ass can dink and dunk through real defensive game planning.

If I was a cowcuck fan, I would an hero to save myself the shame that is coming.

As a falcons fan, I will be laughing at you cowcucks on our way to the owl.

Reminder- Cowcucks have had the easiest schedule in the league. Anybody would have a good record with your cupcake schedule.

I propose we should start saying COWBOSY instead of Cowboys. It almost became a meme in 2009 but never really caught on. So yeah, Cowbosy.

>they'll lose to the Titans in the championship game
All of my what?!?!

it really does. As if beating the most playoff contending teams in the league isn't enough

Week 13 picks

Buncos>Jasg
DetoiletChoking Chorgers
Gnats

Would the Jags finish 0-16 had they now won against the Bears and the Colts?

>yfw 2016 Cowboys pull a 1999 Jags with the Giants

Being a Stillers faggot is even worse

Fuck the Cowboys. Seriously I can't accurately put into words how much I despise them and their faggy fans.

That said I'm not a retard and I won't deny they are clearly a top tier team this year. Fuck them tho

>you can't like a player unless you root for his team
Seriously how retarded are you?

Rolqndo McClain BTFO stick a fork in the cowshits lol

Fuck you faggot

Nah next year it will be Dallas v Oakland
This year will be Seattle v New England rematch taken by Seattle

Giants>Steelers 29-27

Guarantee that.

Anyone have the picture of all the raider fans leaving after being blown out by Denver a few seasons ago?

>all this salt over the Cowboys being good again
Did Jerry Jones run over your dog or something? Stay mad.

super bowl is what I meant by championship game, why the fuck do we the conference games the championship games again?

That's sneaky zekey too though, he adjusts his speed to anticipate holes being opened because he has great vision and understanding of the game. 12 touchdowns is really and 4.9 yards per attempt is really what it comes down to. Running back is the most simple position and is largely dictated by stats because people like Adrian Peterson exist and make up for intangible things like understanding by just being a big ass nig

I was mostly pointing out the fact that you think any team from the AFC South will advance farther than the Wild Card Round.

Worse fan base?

Cowcucks vs Roach killers?

Both crawling out from under rocks this year...

Bandwagon fucks.

>roach killers
Oakland? Because its them

>Implying you were even watching the Cowboys before last season.

>DET:Ansah thinks ankle will bother him 'all year'
>DET:Marvin Jones questionable to face the Saints

Titans are the best is why

Let me set some things straight to you. Even the best defenses in the league haven't been able to stop this offense, and even some of the top offenses in the league haven't been able to stop this defense. Cowboys have past literally every type of playoff caliber test in the regular season already. There are offenses in the league that can dismantle the Cowboys defense, no denying that. But those teams don't have a defense good enough to stop the Cowboys offense while having an offense good enough to keep up. Now I would appreciate it if you educated yourself

That's all fair and like I said before Zeke is clearly very talented. That said I would still take Bell over him if I had the choice. I'll just agree to disagree on that.

>Von Miller gifts every player in AFC Best a bottle of wine

pretty cool guy

so did any texans fans here (all four of you) actually think bronk was the solution to your qb problem?
should have just stuck with hoyer, he played pretty well with da burrs

Literally how is this his fault? He was hit as he threw and it interrupted this throw.
You Cowpie fags are grasping at anything you can.