Pic related

Pic related

Hey there Sup Forumsros... I have been dating this girl for
six months and we took a break for a couple of
days because she was upset about me being
jealous of her talking to another guy to spite me
while we were doing community service together.

During the break we promised to each other that
we wouldn't do with anyone else.
Half a week into the break she went to a club, got
drunk with her friends and a another guy took her to
her place and fucked her.

She said that she feels really guilty about it, she also
lied to me when she first told me. She said that he put
it in once and she said for him to leave because of the
guilt, but today she told me that she actually fucked him
until he came. she told me because the guilt was eating
her from the inside out. It has been 3 days.

Sup Forumsros... I don't want to be a cucked faggot, but I also really
love this girl. Please help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One word: Chloroform

Two words. Post nudes

Ugly bitch ain't worth it, throw her like she's cold.

So you're going to let this girl openly fuck someone else? You can't continue dating this person.

OP here.
Was a faggot and didn't ask for nudes.

>shes a hoe, fool me twice same on me and all the bullshit.

post nudes online, ruin her reputation before she ruins yours (she will) by telling everyone the story non-nonchalantly.

ditch the bitch and indulge in her rivals and your secret admirers trying to fuck you out of spite/sympathy

3 words: Dump the bitch

yea if you aint postin nudes or something we aint helpin

I am very disapointed in you. We're done here, good day.

Drop her like a bad habit. If she did this once, it'll happen again. Guaranteed. Move on, find someone else who you can trust who can trust you.

In her defense was she was drunk, I know that's BS because I get drunk and stoned at the same time and can walk past cop cars without flinching.

Just don't talk to her for a while. It will give you time to clear up your head and make her think of what she's done. You can make a decision then because now is not the best time. Cheers.

Either leave her or be cuck
Sage, for good measure.

then this isnt that serious of a relationship, or shes definitely not worth it if shes going off and fucking a dude like that lmao

Bitch is a trick. Just leave

If she does it once, she'll do it again.
Dubs confirms

Typical ball

This is actually good advice. Let the fire cool

Fool you once, shame on her
Fool you twice, shame on you.

The question is, OP, do you want to take the risk?

Bye bitch

Get rid ASAP... Bitches like this are a fucking blackhole of drama. Trust me.

Ditch her. I dated a girl like this, they're not worth it, and usually much more of a slut than you've known.

You can be drunk, high, and on coke, and still not wanna fuck someone when youre in a loyal relationship.

Loyal relationships typically result in you wanting to fuck /your partner/ when drunk or high. The fact she took a break in the first place is a red flag, then she got drunk at a club and fucked a random head? T r a s h

Let's just say this was a real story for a moment,

Man up and stop your bitching. You don't love this chick, get the fuck out of here with this nonsense.

Grow some balls and find a better woman.

This dumb bitchy cuck faggot nonsense

> but I also really
love this girl. Please help me.
yeah well, she doesn't love you.
'take a break for a couple day'
who the fuck does that? no one does in a serious relationship. if she really cared about you, she would've worked things out with you in the first place.

so she broke a promise
fucked a dude twice
lied to you

OP, this is your opportunity to dodge a bullet.
if anything is certain, history will repeat itself and when a woman is immature like this, seldomly do they change.

heed my words. you think you're feeling bad now? try giving her a 2nd chance and have it happen all over again.

I know because been there, done that. I don't date 'Americanized' women anymore for similar reasons.

being drunk isn't an excuse for anything, if you want to get drunk you need to be able to deal with the consequences of your actions, and you two agreed that you wouldn't do anything with anyone else and then she lied to you about it. You should dump her.

yea seriously OP i was in a very similar situation, definitely just let her go...this is gonna bother you the rest of the relationship, just grab your balls and move on to someone better, thats what im doing

To be honest I think that this is the best option thank you Sup Forumsro. I really want to love her like the
faggot that I am, but I told her that if something
like this happened I would be done... I just dont have the heart to leave.

>be me typical cuck

pic related

I was in a same thing like you my ex-gf was something like her but if you think about her defence that she was drunk i think you are going to forgive her and then shel would do it again, she cheat on you basically even when she ask for time i guess she was about to do it

What about Americanized Asians? They hot

>leave
>you
>fucking
>FAGGOT

I thought we were over this in freshmen year of high school. If you dont leave immediately, all the women you'll ever meet will have your balls in a handbag. Cuck

love yourself first faggot, find someone that respects you and drop that piece of shit.

Been there, done that.

Only reason I'd keep the bitch around is to fuck her, but as OP already stated, he is in love with her so he already fucked up.

LEAVE HER YOU FUCKING CUCK
E
A
V
E

get nudes tho lol

get her to come over and fuck her one last time to get the feels out, then dump her ass. that's what i did to my cheating ex

/thread

ignore for a while, you're not technically dating but she broke her word. that shit takes time to get back. just be friends and if she works hard enough to get you back go ahead and bang.

god damn more pics OP.

He's not in love with her. He has zero understanding of love and that trash of a whore is not the source. Find a good woman And enjoy the moment you understand true love.

She's not worth another thought.

Give yourself some time to think about the whole thing. Considering you have feelings for her, it makes sense you have the emotional desire to want her back right away, but that desire is misleading. You have to resist that desire. You're going to have to make a rational based on all the circumstances, and yes even on the fact that she slept with someone hen both of you two agreed not to.

really though no matter what happens from here on out you will always think she is out fucking somebody so save yourself the grief and move along

Had the same shit happen to me in highschool just leave her fuck women. Just shitpost with the Sup Forumsros thats all you need

Trips of truth

If you'd said you be done, and you're questioning it, she now knows she can walk all over you. If it was the other way around, we all know how it would play out. But it seriously sucks anyways man, good luck.

Spoken

Go to the advice board if you're not gonna post tits you fucking faggot. That's what the blue boards are for so fuck off

>Guilt
>Lies 3 times before the truth

Dude, I cheated on a girl one time and legitimately felt guilty and tried everything in the world to make things right. I didn't beat around the bush. I straight up told her I got a bj from another girl (it was fucking terrible. I regretted every minute. Had to fap afterwards cause I couldn't get off) and we were both unhappy about it. If you actually feel guilty, that shit eats at you. It was two days before I told her.

Tl;dr you can do better OP. Leave the bitch.

Maybe it was not guilt that was eating her from the inside out?
It was semen that was eating her from the inside out.

Adios

Tell her you'll forgive her if she sends you nudes, then post nudes here because fuck her for cheating.

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

This guy gets it

Strong fertile semen!

Run.

post more pics OP

My pleasure.

It's just so confusing right now... I'm seriously upset, the way that she talked to me was so real.
The sex was fucking trash too let's be honest.
But she was the most intelligent person that I
have ever met. I was planning on getting a house
with her next year because we go to the same college.
But I think this is it Sup Forumsros, I'm not gonna become the faggot cuckold that I least desire.

tbh the guy has a point.

Dump her. Never talk to her again.

I'm a loyal guy. I'm a benefit-of-the-doubt guy. I'm 41 now.

When I was 17, I had a similar situation, but instead of fucking a guy, she was just telling other guys she was single so they'd keep hitting on her. She liked the attention. We had a fight, broke up, my friends sister stopped her from fucking a guy at a party. Everyone found out, told me to stop talking to her, that it was going to go no where. I didn't listen.

3-4 months of on-again, off-again, and a lot of patience and loyalty on my end and she left me for another guy officially. I absolutely tried making it work.

Twenty years of experience later, I can promise you, 99% off the girls you date won't be there in five years. It doesn't matter how loyal or understanding you are. It doesn't matter how attached you feel or how much you love them. Only a handful of women will be loyal to you in your life and they're not in their teens or twenties. Young girls are abhorrent shit

You got to protect yourself and minimize the pain and bleeding. It's going to end. It's about picking the best time. Now is the best time.

Do this, OP

OP; I hope you're still there, but please just consider what I'm about to say for your own benefit. It's just a simple question that will help you to make your decision. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who is completely capable of fucking someone else even when she knows that you're in love with her, I mean, would you...could you even do that to her? she lied to you and trust me, if you don't get rid of her, then you are going to be wasting your time on a girl that doesn't respect you or appreciate you enough to not flirt with other guys, when you could be finding a girl that loves you and appreciates you. Don't waste your time on this earth being unhappy with the wrong girl, when you can spend it being happy with the right one. She's lost your trust at this point because of what she's done, and if she cared about you enough she would've never let that happen. Not to mention you were jealous for the right reasons. It's not such a bad thing to be jealous but the fact that she needs a break because of that, means that she's more than likely a cold bitch. I personally think you should love yourself and respect yourself enough to leave her, because she has lied to you and has fucked another guy, you need to realize you deserve a lot better, because you'd never do that to her and there's a girl out there that would never cheat on you like she basically did.

She looks like she was planning to Jew all your money

How about you fucking leave her you little bitch. Deck the whore in her cunt face and be a fucking man.

/thread

This advice that you guys have given me has helped me a lot.
I thank you Sup Forumsros from the bottom of my cucked heart.

pic of me for comparison; old pic tho +1 year

been there, done that, leave her.

Post tits faggot

OP can you give more details about when she fucked the guy? Do you know if she gave him head? Sorry btw man but I gotta jack off

10/10 would smash OP (no homo)

Kek

She danced around the question of giving him head, but I am sure she did. She said she "couldn't remember" basic bitch talk for yes. She said she couldn't cum because of the guilt and she was aware of what she was doing. I make her cum every time we have sex. I just do for the oral it works best because she's picky.

Remember this simple concept:

A slut will fuck anyone
A bitch will fuck anyone but you

Ditch the slut before she gives you the virus, or cucks you with someone else's baby.

She doesn't give a shit about you. I've been that other guy in almost this exact same scenario. It felt terrible, but trust me, if she really cared about you, having sex with another guy wouldn't even be on her radar, regardless of how drunk she was.

Don't be concerned about being a chucked faggot. Be concerned about the fact that you'd be wasting your love and time on someone who doesn't feel the same way.

Don't play yourself, don't take her back.

Jesus Christ I just tripped hard, she looks like my ex, not so much in the other pictures but in this one... My advice would probably be to dump her since you'll never know if this will happen again but I'm not the person to ask about relationship issues... I'm still trying to work things out with my ex and I'm worse off than you and she has problems texting me right now so I feel like I really have to talk to her bout us... I'm also a huge fuckup who wouldn't know how to break up with her if she cheated on me but I know I would want to

Four word: united states of america

> I don't want to be a cucked faggot

It's too late, user. You can't control what she did. You can control what you become.

OP here.
This guy gets it.

you should become a cuck. I never regretted becoming a cuck. I loved coming home to hear her getting absolutely dominated by another guy. She cheated on me and felt guilty and deep down it turned me on, and the night I told her she just said "i love you" and starting kissing me really passionately and we fucked, best fuck we've ever had that night. Now we have lots of fun getting her big dick

Dump her because she has no core principals of honesty or integrity.

Then figure out your own shit so you don't ooze insecurity from a girl talking to other people.

I think you should stick with it. but be assertive in telling her than you won't let any bullshit like that slide again or its over. Even if you don't want to say something like that and think it's a gamble it's better than you writing it off and being walked over by her recklessness. I believe in you, little bitch

You gotta get out of there OP.

Drunk or not she was capable of going through with it, with no second thought. She was only sorry about the consequences, not the action itself. If she's capable of doing it once (+ thinking she can get away with it) it'll only keep causing problems. Please OP, don't take that shit.

A degenerate cheating lying whore is the smartest person you met?

Hmmm.... You have isolated yourself so far from reality it is indescribable.

Fuck her one last time and leave her

you should wait so if she really cares about getting you back so she will try she will waste her time then fuck her and leave her

How can you come to /b for a advice instead your friends? You disgusting me. Lately the only opinion that counts is yours

an

Everytime you're with her just think about how she fucked another guy and how she was liking it. If you go back with this whore you'll regret it sooner or later because she's not worth it. Don't become a cuck you fucking retard just let the bitch go. She cheated on you because deep down shes a hoe.

Just make her work hard to get you fuck her a couple of times and dump her fuck that bitch get her out of your heart love is something you can turn off its only a hormone

>the only opinion that counts is yours

How much up your own ass are you?

welcome to women loser
they all will cheat and pretend to love you

This

>I also really love this girl.
>I have been dating this girl for
six months
Cut your loses and drop her dipshit. This things gonna happen exponentially more often until your holding her hair while she sucks five cocks.

As a female of the human species I say you leave her. She lied to your face about it. If she can lie about that, she can lie about anything

Make it even....Fuck her best friend "drunk"

/thread. Have some dignity ffs

She said that she lied to me to keep me from leaving.

That's a red flag in itself.
She will lie to keep you? There are no limits to what she would do to control you, I guarantee it.

Could always kill a slut and keep her now loyal corpse forever

Hey OP, I know your schedule is full with swallowing every possible degenerate Jewish lie and propaganda, but did you fit getting tested for diseases in your busy schedule?

Sup Forumsro, I love you. But it doesn't matter how much you love her, or even how much she actually does love you. That kind of thing doesn't go away. Save yourself the heart ache and move on. Cheers and best luck.

Then what else will she lie about? It seems she more loves the attachment of having someone than who it actually is (sorry OP, brutal I know). At the end of the day OP she fucked another dude with no second thought, using the 'break' as a perfect opportunity to openly take that chance. She was sorry she got caught.. no way in hell would she have gone through with it if she was totally committed to the relationship.

Move on. She'll do it again.