Feels thread? Feels thread

Feels thread? Feels thread.

>Be me, HS senior (I'm 18 now, inb4 b&)
>had huge crush on friend(she has anxiety/depression), but we never really talked much
>always seemed kinda fatigued, nervous, etc but never thought anything of it
>she goes out for a month, her close friend says "she has mono"
>notbuyingit.jpeg
>decide whatever, if she wanted me to know she would have tole me
>flash forward to this year, work up the balls to ask her out
>she says yes
>fuckyea.png
>eventually she tells me some bad shit that happened last year for her
>She got this manipulative and emotionally abusive boyfriend (I'll call him B)
>B scared the shit out of her, he was unstable, violent, and generally awful.
>Eventually he convinced her to sneak out, then he tried to make a move on her, she said no, he did anyways
>she says to me "user, you remember when I was out for a month last year?
>tells me she tried to kill myself, and went to a mental hospital for a month
>flash forward to now
>She still has these awful flashbacks
>she still wants to kill herself/self harm sometimes
>she had a flashback earlier, not too bad this time
>she says how she's so sick of dealing with this and wants it all to be over
>says she hates herself and that really hurt to hear. I think shes such an amazing person and to hear her talk about herself like that makes me feel awful for her.
>by the end she tells me: "user, I'm so sorry I'm like this, you deserve someone who isn't broken like me"
Fuck that just made me burst into tears in all honesty. I know, I know, but it just hit me right in the feels knowing through all of this, she was thinking most about what she thought I "deserved" and how she doesn't feel good enough.

But every day I just wish I was closer to her earlier last year, maybe none of this awful shit would have happened. I just feel like it's my fault she got raped then in turn tried to kill herself.
>MFW I know I could have prevented this from happening to her.

So Sup Forums, how's life?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
vimeo.com/210862415
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly, you shouldn't blame yourself. I think the best course of action is just making sure she knows you care about her unconditionally. Nothing can change the past, and if you blame yourself, she will feel that negativity. Just be positive and be there for her no matter what. If she can feel that you are supportive and care, then only good can come out of that. And if she does end up taking her life, then there was nothing you could've done.

But yeah, when she says to you that you deserve better, reinforce her not just by saying that you don't want better, but that she's more than enough, etc, and letting her know you truly care.

Also maybe try just randomly giving her gifts. If she asks why, just tell her its because you love her so much you were compelled to. Even if the gifts aren't monetary. Like a poem or a piece of art. Even if it's shitty art or poetry, she should appreciate the thought.

Hope that's enough. I'll be lurking this thread if you have more questions

Thank you. that means a lot to hear, and I just need someplace to vent sometimes. She never made any of this public, and me, her, and her parents are the only ones that know, so I never really get to talk about it aside from talking to her about it. So Sup Forums is really the only place I can dump this without anyone knowing who I am.

Thanks again

>csq have a crush on a very talented, very good looking, intelligent guy with similar interests but don't know if he's into guys

>be drinking a bit
>decide to listen to some music
>makes me think of old times
>go to old site I used to hang around on
>literally everything is different
>no one I know is left posting
>suddenly feel how much time has passed even though it seems like yesterday
>realize how little I've done with my life despite trying my damnedest to accomplish something
You're all I have left, Sup Forums
And that's just as sad as it sounds

Just ask. Make sure it's in private and stress that you don't want word getting out (unless you don't care). Worst case scenario he isn't. And if he does tell a bunch of people, he wasn't a good person who youd want to be with anyway.

>csq
Meant tfw

Double post gets trips kek

Pretty fucking scared right now. I've been kind of a failure my whole life and right now I'm taking some computer course and everything hinges on my test tomorrow. It's one those tests that you have to pass to pass the entire course. If I fail it, I'm probably gonna kill myself.

user, I'm just a year above you and underwent slightly similar experiences Junior year. The "what-if-s" aren't important, no matter how much they weigh on you. It only increases your pain and you'll beat yourself up. What matters is you're here now, and if you really give a damn then you gotta work with her.

Me too, actually. My heart breaks every night

Bump

I've wanted to kill myself ever since I was 12.
I'm 20 now.
I don't tell any loved ones because it will only cause them to worry, which will only be pain for them if I don't go through with it, and they will impede my efforts if I do decide to go through with it.

Now I'm just trying to find a way to quietly sever ties. I already know how I'm going to do it. I've known that for a year. I don't want to hurt anyone, and I don't want to hurt anymore.

I'm sorry about that user, don't blame yourself, you couldn't have known. If you were to blame yourself for not seeing the future, you'd be blaming yourself constantly for many different things.

As to me, I find myself missing my ex so much lately. When she first broke up with me, I was fine. But it started getting worse and worse as time passed by. It's been almost half a year I believe, I should be moving on from it, but I can't. It's retarded and it makes me feel retarded, but I can't get over it. I miss waking up to her, hugging her, kissing her. And the worst thing is that as you are, I'm also blaming myself for it.
I don't know what to do tbh. I go out regularely but don't feel like talking to girls other than friends of mine. I just want her.

Bro, quit being a faggot and just hit it and quit like "B" did.

Hey OP
I can definatly relate. If you want any advice from someone who's going through it. The best thing you can do, especially if you like this girl despite her flaws is to truly be there for her, and know that there will be days where she questions herself, questions you, and for sure questions why you wanna be there for her.

If she's really worth it, it will work out to be a rewarding experience for both of you. Just remember you can't hold yourself responsible for her. But you can very much be a shoulder for her to lean on.

Can confirm, am in love with a similar sounding girl. And she rocks my world with compassion and love because she knows she can rely on me in her darkest moments

Glad to hear I'm not the only one in this situation on here. Any general advice that may not be too obvious?

Well OP is going to bed.

Thanks you guys

>ex keeps liking my IG posts
>hits me up, we chat abit
>syrian shit happened
>start talking about politics, life and shit
>"the dude i had a crush on in middles school also has a crush on me"
>"dope, like how the fuck does assad still have chem weapons tho?
>"are you dating anyone?"
>nope just going to focus on gym school and work
>"thats good! but dont close yourself to people"
>nah im good rn whats a few more years single
>"who knows the right one might come along and you wont notice"
>"i mean what would've happened if I said no to you user"

i dont fucking know but that shit killed me couldnt even do my normal routine that night just didnt have it in me to finish my sets

user, try to be her protecter, someone who she can definitely depend on. Tell her that you want to be with her to help her, and you want that.

>be me
>break up with 10/10 cutie two years ago because it was an emotionally abusive relationship
>new girl, 7/10, treats me better but I don't have the same connection as the previous girl
>think I'm over it but feels creep back
>tfw when you can't get over her
>tfw you fucked up and it's irreversible
>tfw you wish you never loved in the first place so that you wouldn't have to feel the slow burn of regret.

Youre gonna do great user :)
Friend of mine is going to a technical college near my university and im not entirely sure but he may be in a similar spot so I feel like I gotta spread the positive vibes where I can

Youre a greater man than I user
I've only wanted to kill myself for a year but all Im focused on is how much of a pussy I am cuz I cant go through with it; I do worry about how it would hurt my family but thats not really whats stopping me

>at work
>9/10 girl works there
>I've worked with her for almost a year now.
>Always bullshit with each other when the store's dead.
>over time we get closer and closer.
>She's referred to me as her friend a few times so I guess we're not just coworkers.
>Think about asking her out but then remember the repercussions of her saying no and how it might affect my job.
>Yesterday another coworker, a 3/10 girl asked me out.
>Just flat out decline and she gets pissed off.
>Tell the 9/10 about it and she laughs her ass off and calls me a "Heartbreaker".
>Look at her as she's smiling at me and just want to tell her I said no because I want to be with her instead.
>Almost do, but I immediately swallow the urge.
>Find out today that the 9/10 has put her 2 weeks in.
>Chance is slipping away but I'm still too scared to say something.

What the fuck do I do guys. I'm shitty at taking rejection.

Most you could do is go and ask her, if she's leaving there wont be the awkwardness of working with her. Rejection is a big let down to all of us I'll probably never get over it either but the least you could do to combat it is say hey I gave it a shot you're not gonna win everything but your determination to try never falls short

This one is pretty clear cut. Ask her out. Either she says no and you don't work with her again or she says yes.

Only way to fuck this up is to not ask her out.

Do it; dont let that go. In fact this is the best time! Those negative repurcussions are now nonexistent (in terms of how they may affect your work) maybe you dont have to ask her out per se but even getting her phone number if you dont have it is a step; I say take a "man it was great working with you im gonna miss the fun at work" approach and ask to meet up outside of work one day

Being married and emotionally invested in another person has been the most prolonged episode of terror that I've ever experienced.
I have dreams, daydreams even, of losing her, and hypothesize how I would cope.
I know tfw no gf very well, but I also want to caution everyone to tread softly, in case it is too much for them.

I've been having a lot of confusion about my sexuality lately and I feel so weird and worried

I know this isn't the best place to talk about it and I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable with this

I know what you mean, in a sense. I dealt with this for a bit with my current gf in the beginning. The fear of losing her is still a thought that tears me up.

One thing I found is to accept the feeling but DO NOT feed into it. Like I deal with jealousy so for me I personally have to control obsessive thoughts about other guys hitting on her and such.

I make sure to quash it when I can, and it only happens when I'm alone and unoccupied or asleep.
Nigga, this is Sup Forums. We deal with all the wierd shit. There's an user spamming scat posts. Go ahead and lay it out.

What I'm worried about is her saying no and THEN telling all of our coworkers how big of a fag I am or some shit. I don't know maybe it's irrational but it feels pretty real to me. I'm strongly considering doing it soon though.

This is kind of how my girl was before I met her. I flipped her life around because I am that damn good. It sounds silly but if you really care for her you will turn her life around. My girl used to cut herself and be so emo. Now 7 years later in 25 she's 23 and she's. Completely different person who I changed. She's such a girlie girl now and a different person. That's why we are in there lifes.

If it does go south, you'll blow that bridge when you get to it.

For sure, the alone time is when it strikes for me too. Such a pain in the ass.

Thats actually a somewhat fine scenario because it means you dodged a bullet
People that do that are just assholes/cunts
That said, its a very unlikely event anyways but its always the one that takes the forefront of our mind when we worry about rejection so I understand

This

Small dick ugly manlet, Unable to hold a convo for more than 5 minutes. I'm doomed to fail. To be alone the rest of my life... God I hate myself

>be me
>lose my beloved only brother (only sibling as well) in a tragic off roading accident
>he leaves behind a very large family (wife is also pregnant)
>mother is on the verge of suicide

>I blew an opportunity to have my dream job that I have been working very hard for, for a very long time
>took a very vital test in a battery of testing for this job and blew it
>It may very well be the nail in the coffin for me as far as that type of work goes since this type of work requires extensive background checking

>The current job I have, which I love so much, is relocating my position to another state in a couple months
>I more than likely will be laid off and out of work

>After being what seems on top of the world when It came to women a few months ago, I no longer have any women who I can show any affection for or even have hopes of having a romantic relationship with
>basically, no women are currently interested in me at all

>I have no friends at all
>I stay home all day, on my phone, on my bed, and do nothing at all
>my life is extremely boring

Funny because just a couple months ago, I was on top of the world. Everything thing seemed to be going perfectly. I had it all. Now, all of a sudden I'm as low as it can get.

My life seems to be a roller coaster in all honesty. There are periods of my life where I feel like the king of the world. There are also times where I feel nothing more than dirt. Perhaps I have a mental disorder causing these mood swings. However, I know for a fact that this current time in my life is actually pretty bad and it's not just me. I do know, though, that I will get back on top. One of my favorite quotes is, "fight on my men, Sir Andrew said, for I've hurt but not yet slayin, I'll just lay here and bleed a while, then I'll rise to fight again".

Can any of you anons please spare some motivational quotes. Those seem to get me moving again. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

I know a girl who I'm almost certain had an abortion and she totally hates herself to the point that it has just kinda broken her and won't let anybody love her lol. I say lol but I spent about three months last year leaking out my eyeballs nonstop, staying up for three days because I couldn't sleep and staying up turned off my brain to the point that I'd feel okay, go to sleep and after about three hours my brain would be refreshed enough that I'd wake up for a few more days.

Wouldn't really be so bad if my life was more okay but it's not and I'm not and we were like close n shit, always goofing around at work but kinda remaining slightly distant and I guess I just seemed cool enough and flirted with other girls that she was cool but once I let her know I liked her she basically became a total cunt.

Didn't even think I could be so excited by another human. I'd go home and think about her for just a second and my brain would almost freeze just cause I couldn't even really fathom how cool she was. Kinda like this other girl whose tits were so fucking perfect I'd be looking right at them and just being like woooahh like I can't even see them my brain doesn't possess the facilities to recognize such awesomeness. This girl however it was just her overall affect, had such a strong effect on me. I kissed her and she pried my eyelids open because I guess I looked stoned because I was so happy. Then she got all mad that I was happy and it felt like I took a light speed trip from heaven to hell.

Some guys marry girls because of how they chop vegetables. This was that girl. Everything she did was fuckin magic. I'm over the fuckin hill now. Nothing matters just like before but now I'm just gonna stay here til I die

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

She's damaged goods mate. They never recover.

So I'm not going to go into my whole story, but I came out the other end of rough shit and remember being completely unsatisfied with pretty much everything. Anyway, a buddy and I went to get drinks and athe the end of the night asked me if I was satisfied with where I was currently. Of course, I said no and went into detail why. And after I finished and said that with all the shit I had to put up with and crawled through, he admired my struggles and that anyone else put in that situation would've probably not made it through. He pretty much reiterated to me the details of all of what I went through and said he admired me for it. Gotta say it felt good and I'm sort of gaininguy ground in my life again.

So long story short, tell her you admire her for her struggles and that if it was anyone else but her in that same situation, then they wouldn't have made it through.
Also, just let her know what she means to you. And stop blaming yourself. Just be there for her.
Faggot.

I feel less and less like containing myself. I know that nothing will come of just letting myself spill out like a sea, and that doesn't help me in the slightest. No, I feel less and like containing myself as if all this force, all this pressure, whatever it is that I feel in my head - as if it were less and less of something that is something to me and more of something that is as everything else is and all I am doing is getting in the way. I feel like I'm getting in the way a lot, like I'm constantly walking into people's ways. I'm not doing intentionally, I'm just clumsy - atleast I think I am. I am clumsy, but I think I actually mean to get into people's ways.

Not as if though I was doing it intentionally, it's more that it is something occurs and leaves to deal with the situation I find myself in, It's only natural if I stumble the wrong way too in this pursuit as well, I mean, I'm not very directionally orientated - I know that I am clumsy, in a clumsy way. I guess, but that's where it starts, this anger. I just want to not have to wander around in circles any more, it feels like more and more as life goes on that the dead are judging me for all the time I'm wasting and I can feel their voices in my head.

But what have they ever done for me? What would I have to thank for myself if I were dead and had shit to thank myself for? Would I even care? If I don't give a fuck about the living, hell, even hate them in my own clumsy way, why would I care any more for that which made them and has left me and them to our devices? Learned behaviour is the worst, I think, because faggots will keep on teaching it. I think a lot can be learnt, more than people want to admit. I like to watch people and see these things emerge in them. Where instinct and learnt behaviour clash, it's easy to watch on people's faces. It's like a vein, you just have to know where they are and what not. It's not like reading tea leaves, people are so simple and yet I feel even more simple.

Your post didn't go unread. Long time lurker here to let you know we're here

You sound like me. Except I'm the one that asks myself that every day. What if she said no?
Can't get hung up on the what ifs I gues.

I know nothing will come of just letting myself go, but honestly, I don't care. It feels like I'm restricting myself too much and I just want to stop. I don't know how to because the functionality of functioning isn't so functional in relation to me, it seems. I mean, I get every one has this problem to a degree and that I'm behind where I'm ahead of others in the same way that I am behind them too, but this relapsing and returning and circumventing. It's doing my head in, it's doing my head in and it's doing my head in even more knowing that I've gone this way for too long and now I'm stuck, stuck oscillating and I can't stop. I don't want too, I'm just getting tired and so I want to spill out like the sea. So what if I swallow the land? The fish need space too. If life is struggle than why not make it more beautiful by allowing it to struggle?

I get that rules, regulations and restrictions are all practical but honestly, fuck what people say. Fuck them all, every one of them. Fuck your kindess which only makes bitterness hungrier, fuck your mercy which only allows for weakness that poisons the well, fuck your cruelty that only allows the subversion of what is theirs to become what is yours. Life takes it all back in the end so why care for sentiment if you can think it? I mean, if you can think it - you who are not as smart as you think you are - than why does it matter if it is thought at all? In fact, if you think it - is it worth not thinking again?

I mean, I know I'm no good with words, or with anything, but I don't care. If people are going to mock me, then why not mock them too? Honestly, why should any one actually give a fuck about any one? Can't they see that no one gives a fuck about even themself? Some one should stand up and just exterminate the human race. I mean, if it's worth preserving than it will preserve itself right - and with this crucible, if it does survive, won't it be better off? Do the right thing and kill the wicked!

I got a story for y'all.

>high school
>junior year
>first day of the school year
>8/10 senior walks into life facs class
>class of mostly empty chairs
>walks up to the desk next to me
>”hi, can I sit here?”
>ofcourse.jpg
>”hi, i’m Kirsten.”
>"hi, i’m user.”
>hit it off really well
>class starts to fill up
>a lot of weird kids in that class
>she looks at me
>”at least I have one awesome person in this class to talk to.”
>touches my hand
>teacher walks in
>teacher says we have to pick a partner, learn all we can about them, and do presentation
>she instantly turns to me
>”looks like you’re stuck with me.”
>touches hand again

let me know if I should continue

Just roll with it, life is shit? Life is shit! Celebrate life the same way you always celebrate life and fuck the fucking fuckers. Don't let stupid shit bring you down, laugh at others because you can teach them to hate yourself now as much as your hate yourself. Rip up the carpet and sleep on concrete, eat dirt and fight off infestations. Don't fear death, fear life!

fuck it. I'll continue anyway

ANYWAY
>semester goes well
>go over to her house twice a week to work on project
>middle of October, homecoming next week
>she’s been sending flirty texts all semester
>go to her house one night
>sitting there talking
>her face is super close to mine
>turn to her
>she looks at my lips
>I move in to kiss her
>she starts to move in, but quickly turns away
>”user, I think you’re amazing and you have no idea how badly I want you right now.”
> I reply “what’s the problem then?”
>she says “I have a boyfriend.”
>she talks about how shitty he treats her and how she can’t leave him
>she starts getting emotional
>I hold her and kiss her on the cheek
>it’s late, decide to leave
>she walks me out
>about to walk to my car, she grabs my hand, pulls me in and pecks me on the lips
>”thank you.” she says, holding back tears
>”I’m always here for you, you know?”

i feel like this is a get on the floor but continue pls

And why couldn't she leave him?
If he's horrible and abusive, dump his ass. Goddamn.

CONTINUING ON
>next day in class
>she’s not there
>text her asking where she is
>”he broke up with me.”
>YOUDONTSAY?!
>skip to next day
>she’s back
>talk to her about it, she seems fine
>”but, now I have nobody to go to homecoming with.”
>I turn away, look at my shoes and like a fucking BETA roody-poo
>”well, would you want to go with me? I mean, you don’t have…”
>she stops me
>”I’d love to.”
>fuckyeah.jpeg
>go to homecoming
>dance and grind
>nothing too special
>but she's been all over me all night
>holding my arm and hand, introducing me to her friends
>dance some more, grinding
>DATASS 9.5/10
>arches her back, grabs the back of my head
>breathes into my ear and giggles
>she wants it
>does it again, this time she's grabbing my belt
>whispers into my ear, but couldn't make it all out
> something like "...home.... now... oats"
>no idea, but it was hot

More pics

You aren't alone user, I have the exact same feels. We're always here for you Sup Forumsrother.

dance went as planned

FAST FORWARD
>drive her home
>at her front door
>she's jiggling her keys
>”nobody’s home, user. You wanna come in?”
>go into her house
>sit on couch, laughing and talking, drinking wine
>she invites me to a halloween party
>say yes, and OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
>she grabs me and starts kissing me
>we both had like two sips of wine, so we're both sober
>mounts me, making out like crazy
>grinding against my cock
>erection like the world trade center towers
>she stops and grabs my hand, leading me to her bedroom
>she’s giggling and biting her lip
>throws me on the bed
>whispering in my ear how bad she wants it
>takes her dress off, no bra
>almost cried, that 9/10 body
>mounts me again, rubbing my dick through my pants
>she whispers "fuck me." in the sexiest, most innocent voice
>my retarded ass replies "yes ma'am."
>she doesn't care, too horny
>pulls me off the bed and lifts my shirt off of me
>i'm rubbing her clit through her underwear
>bitch is soaked like the Hoover Dam
>so wet it's seaping through
>takes my belt and pants off
>kisses my dick through my boxers and then pulls them off of me
>comes back up to kiss me and bite my lip

How I haven't cum yet is beyond me at this point
>she SLIDES down my body and begins to suck me off
>sadly, i thought she would have been better
>but, i was being sucked off by an 8/10, so i was having fun
>she's kinky as fuck
>saying shit like "your dick is so big" and "i love having you slide down my throat"
>makes those popping sounds everytime she takes her mouth off
>now she's starting to get it
>feels amazing
>stops and pushes me back on the bed
>decide to be an alpha for once and flips her over so I can take control
>kiss down her body
>starting eating her out
Normally I would have teased her, but she was fucking DRIPPING
>she's tight as fuck
>reassuring
>doesn't smell or taste bad like i thought
>i only eat her out for about a minute before she stops me and pulls me up
>whispers the greatest thing I've heard to date
>"I want you to take my virginity, user."
>waitwhat.gif
>slide inside her without hesitation
Granted, I had slept with two other girls a few times before this, but this was another fucking level.

>mfw she whispered that in my ear

>sliding in and out of her, she's moaning hardcore
>whispering my name and telling me how good it feels
>rubbing her clit with my thumb, she's losing her mind
>grabbing my hair, clawing my back, arching her back, biting my shoulders
>holy shit, i'm in heaven
>she rolls me over on my back, somehow keeping my dick inside her
>she riding the shit out of me, slapping my chest
>i'm spanking her and she's going nuts
>still rubbing her clit with my thumb, she tells me she's about to cum
>she's shaking and thrashing on top of me, moaning like crazy
>tells me she wants me to cum, and right then
>GARAGE DOOR OPENING
>TOWER ONE HAS COLLAPSED
>she flips and throws her clothes on, still shaking from cumming
>I put my pants on, grab everything and she follows me to the back door
>"Next time will be better." she says
>she pulls me in for a quick kiss and I run out the door
>get a text from her telling me how amazing I am and how much she likes me
>also mentions the sex was great
>she was probably just humoring me, but still felt good
>get another text saying "these might help you until next time."
>get four nudes from her
>last one has my name written across her tits
>thought it was kind of weird, but fuck it
>beat off to the nudes, go to bed

i feel so cold and isolated. i'm so stupid i could never have friends

Stop being a faggot.

>fast forward to Halloween and the party
>decide to go as superheroes
>just a simple shirt and cape for me
>she picks me up
>made up my mind to ask her out tonight
>she’s dressed like wonder woman
>super sexy
>get to the party
>at the party, having an ok time
>she disappears for most of the night
>party dies down, see her talking to her ex
>he’s stroking her hair
>she looks up and they kiss
>heartbreaking.gif
>decide to walk home
>walking through park, decide to sit on bench
>she texts me asking where I went
>I told her I saw them kiss
>”user, I’m so sorry.”
>phone is blowing up with texts from her, set phone on silent and put back into pocket
>sit there and cry, not like sob, just tears slowly running down my face, for like an hour
>feels really shitty
>take off shirt and cape
>look at the red “S” on the shirt
>so here I am
>doing everything I can
>holding on to what I am
>pretending I’m a superman

It was a shit experience at the time, but I'm glad it went down the way it did. I became much more confident from it.

I hope you watch over your brothers wife. Dont fuck no matter what user. Dont let some cuck be your brothers new daddy either.

i wish i had a hot sister to which i have a sexual relationship but all i got is a stupid af brother that can somehow breath without help

Explain that more clearly

High school I've found breaks you to make you. It's worth the pain in the end because it gives powerful perspective.

if i have nothing to give to this world why live

To post on Sup Forums so I can call you a dumb nigger. Now go to sleep and shut the fuck up faggot.

This is the most feels video you will ever see
vimeo.com/210862415

Just found out my girlfriend of 2 years has been cheating with a guy ten years older than her from her work. I'm fucking wasted, I have no idea what to do. My life is directionless and nothing makes me happy anymore. What should I do? Cut ties?

thanks dubsanon

Damn that guy is eating that young pussy and wondering every day if her boyfriend will ever realize his big cock is going in her every chance they get.

YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE (roughly 50 YEARS) IF YOU DONT MAKE A MOVE. GOO FORRR ITTT BOIIIIIII

Everything

Do it man it's the perfect time now that she's quitting

If you ask her out you will have the time of your life, otherwise just live with the question of what if for the rest of your life.

If I don't get into this University I'll fucking kill myself. Literally my whole life has been me trying to get accepted to a university and every school has turned my down because I had low grades at the beginning of highschool. What's the point of living? I won't kill myself if someone can answer that for me.(Ha, no. I already ordered helium online and bags for my head.)

north korea will launch a nuke on the 17th

post nudes fag

proof?

>Try out the cool new gender changing faceapp
>Girl me is pretty
>Show friends and laugh about it
>Go home
>Look at picture again
>Keep staring
>Slowly fall in love with my alter ego
>Get depressed because qt me doesn't exist
>Cry and go back to being 5/10 NEET

>tfw small dick ugly socially retarded manlet
>tf of being ousted from the gene pool

so instead of walk the dinosaur you go w/ some shitty goldfinger lyrics for your story no one was reading?

>started a job in a machine shop
>nobody likes me
>get called a faggot on the daily
>high school all over again

>no one was reading
>read the story himself

it was for effect. shit still happened, not like a walk the dinosaur story.

i getcha man, thats why i tell myself that the iron never lies. if i die alone least ill die shredded like zyzz

>be me
>have wife who loves me
>have two beautiful kids
>have good paying job
>sitting here, reading feels thread on Sup Forums, looking at the gun lying in front of me and liking the thought of ending it all more and more
>wife still loves me, but after second kid doesn't want to have sex anymore
>stupid son failing in first class because it is too boring for him
>job is boring as hell, colleagues are annoying and my promised promotion went down the drain when my boss left the company
>only really good thing right now is my daughter
>she doesn't know it, but she is the reason I haven't put the gun to use yet
>but it is slowly eating me up inside
>my resolve is weakening every day
>soon

How about you go beat the shit out of B?
it's 100% his fault for damaging her

Prolly lurked longer than you. Same for me, when everything goes to shits somewhy Sup Forums is where I always end up.

if she rejects you you can probably laugh it off to your other coworkers as karma for rejecting the ugly one

Hideous girls like this can be found all around the world :)

Why does everyone today under 25 "have anxiety and depression?" Is that supposed to be cool or something?

Anyway, to everyone 12-25, fuck your dumb feelings. You have no idea what life is. None. You will learn.

just run away from it all with your daughter (and fuck her?)

Broke up with the exe last week.
Last thing I sent them

"I don’t know what the point of this is anymore.
Hate me all you want.
I don’t have any to give back.

Now that everything's over
I see who you are, and horrifyingly enough you remind me of my step dad.

Just another angry person, in a sea of angry people.

I just want to find my lighthouse in the dark.

But your light’s gone dim."

Can someone laugh at me and call me a faggot already?

> you have no idea what life is

Fuck boi, do you know what life is yourself?

not bad, it's no Poe, but it gets the job done

fucking her might be too tight a fit, the rest sounds good

no but I make myself feel better by calling people dumb on the internet