There are people who think this is wrong

there are people who think this is wrong

They are called liberals and Illegals.

Well I'd say so. There's big gaps that people can just walk right through.

Insert inane stereotypical response here

missing river, fuck-o

It's plain stupid

It's nice that it comes with a nice sidewalk

Why isnt this guy our architect

Not morally, just fiscally irresponsible

Fuck them.

This. Illegals will still easily find ways to get past it. It's basically a 15+ billion dollar detour for them.

not everyone can be right. we should have it be a scenic bike trail as well. that'd would put more eyes along the border and make it harder for the tacos to sneak by. and then you got like the hippes you can make happy too

Every nation worth it's salt has protected borders, as well as severe penalties for being in their country illegally. And God or whatever deity of your choice help if you break the law there.

Our country has been so retarded in handling itself for years now.

I'm Mexican and I think this is the greatest thing ever! The US will spend billions of dollars on a wall that ultimately won't stop shit. Money that can go to education, infrastructure and helping the American people will go to a useless wall. What's not to like about that?

I agree. The native Americans should have gutted every single europoor who set foot on the continent the moment their shoe touched sand.

>implying that building a wall once that will stop millions of illegals from crossing into your country is more expensive than just letting them in.

The taxpayer funds wasted on the legal proceedings alone would probably pay for the wall in a few years.

A scenic bike trail? You've not spent a lot of time down here, have you?

>lets leave hundreds of miles of un-finished border so we can spend twice as much running border patrol indefinitely

Yeah, don't quit your day job for accounting retard.

The wall works for Israel. The thing is once it is built you MUST ENFORCE the law. Has anyone ever though about how fucked up Mexico's president is. A leader should be trying to improve their countries economy and bettering their people. Not trying to push their people off onto another country.

No, those savings won't even make a dent. 20-30 billion is a shitload of money.

Yeah, cant we just bomb the wetbacks instead? Or when we catch an illegal, just send the corpse back.

Israel's border is a tiny fraction the size of ours, and they are in an entirely more severe situation. If the cartels were lobbing mortars all day over into Texas you bet your ass we'd have a big fuckin wall already.

The "wrong" part is that it won't have a wide enough mine field and that it needs far more machine gun pillboxes.

Missing the months and months of dirt/ground prep, but its a good system.

It's a starting point. The first stage laying the foundation and constructing the perimeter wall.

From there they can add all sorts of improvements and upgrades.

Sensors, infrared, remote turrets...

Yeah and why stop there's let's keep the youngest of the orphaned dirty Mexican illegals and then eat them alive. Actually why stop there, why don't we just rape every single Mexican, they are a worthless race after all.

Oh man my big American cock is So throbbing right now look at me. God I'm so fucking tough aren't I.

Maga

No laser beams -10 points

>taxpayer funds

But...but...Mexico is going to pay.

Keep eating that finger chili.

The muslims don't have that many mortars to lob, and the cartels are sending billions of dollars worth of illegal addictive, enslaving drugs across every year.

anyone that directly benefits from the multibillion dollar contract would be quite happy about it...

which makes me wonder if drumpf has any business associates with a concrete company.

>illegal addictive, enslaving drugs
what's wrong with capitalism?

you fucking commie

Waste of money, walls are useless. Look at literally ALL of history.

>Israel
So you're saying they should put walls on single state border?

Well it's a waste of money if nothing else
And you know that 6ft underground rule is either retarded or propaganda-they're just going to tunnel down 12ft and carry on

>Yeah and why stop there's let's keep the youngest of the orphaned dirty Mexican illegals and then eat them
> alive. Actually why stop there, why don't we just rape every single Mexican, they are a worthless race after all.

>Oh man my big American cock is So throbbing right now look at me. God I'm so fucking tough aren't I.

... wait, that's not sarcasm is it?

that's what i was thinking

They should have built cities, ships, technology and colonized their Land before more advanced adversaries arrived?

Not our fault their ancestors sucked at Age of Empires RL edition.

/ourarchitect/

pretty much exactly right. You'd be further ahead creating a virtual wall by establishing a dead zone using automated defense systems. Anything that moves in the dead zone gets blown the fuck up. It'd be a hell of a lot cheaper and more effective.

They're responding to the high demand for their product in this, the country with the highest use of recreational drugs on the planet.

If Americans weren't sucking up drugs like an Electrolux, they wouldn't be directing their business here.

No, thats not how you do it. Genocide doesnt work if you allow them to reproduce.

Cemex is going to make a killing, so at least Mexicans will benefit

im illegal, i like to keep USA stupid and wasting their money in stupid things so dont spend on education, that way they will always need smart immigrants to come and succeed in what they can not achieve because spend to much time fighting

Id take cartel drugs over the terrorism deal the Israelis have. We should do something to curb the drug flow but I don't think this wall is going to do it. There's so many ways to overcome it:

Tunnels
Ladders
Airplanes
Slingshots
Just tossing the bags over the top

All this is already done with the fence today, it's not like every inch of this wall is going to be monitored 24/7. Plenty of shit is going to still get through.

They tried and failed

don't forget as they build the wall they can check for tunnels

can't wait for you to explain how to build the wall down the middle of the Rio Grande. Pic related.

It's 440 mile long. that is about a third of what ours would be. Building the wall all the way high enough and enforcing the immigration laws will help. Yes you will not stop everyone. but you will greatly reduce it. Also you need to make stiffer punishments for the smugglers, like life in prison if caught mandatory no parole. The Illegals need to be dropped off in Mexico city and not just across the border.

Well, for starters it looks hideous, not saying ti should be a great wall os China or anything, but it could at least follow terrain curve and have some color on it...

>And you know that 6ft underground rule is either retarded or propaganda-they're just going to tunnel down 12ft and carry on

The fag-cartels have to tunnel into building, so from one city to another. We'll just build even deeper, and maybe another wall, in cities. There's no reason the US shouldn't be allowed to protect itself from uneducated, ineducable invaders.

It is. There are so many bloodthirsty thoughtless cunts in this thread it makes me sick. Mexicans aren't people to these cucks anymore, and that's a dangerous thing.

Just a bunch of sad losers stroking thier murdercocks

obvious bait is obvious

That will never last.

They had a pretty solid civilization going on but a nasty series of plagues wiped out them out before the North American settlers came. It was basically native post apocalypse by that point.

No dice, Chad. Trump is busy playing golf, and bombing Syria.

fucking christ you're a moron.

Agreed.

Funny thing is, if they were living in abject poverty, with little to no hope of getting out of it, and the opportunity to feed themselves and their families were just across the Canadian line, they would be screaming for the right of unfettered access to Alberta.

I see you've graduated from how to be an edgelord high, let me get you your complementary yellow belt and katana.

>pretty solid civilization
>le teepee city here we come

>murdercocks
That would make a fine metal song.

No. There are people who think this is a massive waste of our tax dollars while there are much more worthy projects we should be funding.

Not to mention we do use a lot of that River...if we build a wall we are handing it to Mexico, it'll actually recede our land a good bit because the wall is miles inland, not on the border itself.

You gotta love how Sup Forums just spills over to Sup Forums

Fucking fags

You're ignoring the issue that we'll have to pay for the walls maintenance just as indefinitely

You guys know they will probably build something and end up killing a good portion of the river, right?
It's not like Trump cares much about the environment.

we are gonna get you..ooo

Not an argument. Neither is the repetoir of insults and belittling labels you have for the majority of the human population who disagrees with you. Keep at it though. Double down again and again - as many times as you want with that. It's why Trump won so easily and why he will continue getting his way.

>stupid, racist, homophobic, xenophobic etc.
None of that works nor will it ever. What it does in fact do is weaken YOUR own position, greatly. Again, that's why Trump won so easily and why he will continue getting his way. Grow up

>There are so many bloodthirsty thoughtless cunts in this thread

Invading a country, forcing yourself to be allowed on welfare the second you get in, and enslaving tens of millions in your new host country via addictive drugs, are some things that commonly lead to having folks dislike you. I was 21 before I met a single latino who didn't either steal something from me or try to start a fight.

Nigger we spend billions on illegals every year.

No the morons are the senseless foresight lacking mouth breathers who think shit like having a minefield along our border is a good idea.

You know, a minefield...the thing that tends to completely ruin land and kill innocent kids for generations. I'm sure little Bobby ten years down the line will be so glad he got his legs blown off because he thought it'd be fun to explore around his southern Texas border town.

>racist, homophobic, xenophobic
All are irrational so you undermined your won dumb argument fucking faggot

keep getting cucked by Trump

Wanting a border = being a blood thirsty murderer now.

The left everyone. This is how liberals actually think. Diseased minds.

Is every country that has an established border a blood thirsty murderous country? Can I just walk to Mexico and stay there for the rest of my life without checking in with their customs/border people? Can i do that in any country on the planet?

What a head.

I think he is talking about the anons that want dead zones, mines, and turrets

yeah and I'm sure congress polls Sup Forums for ideas

enjoy your $10 tomatoes once Jose Beaner and friends aren't getting paid $25/day to pick them.

>You guys know they will probably build something and end up killing a good portion of the river, right?
>It's not like Trump cares much about the environment.

"Trump" ... you mean "mexican invaders" don't care much for the environment. The wall is only necessary because they won't halt the invasion. They drive the need for a wall, not the president.

I love how trump dick worshippers thought that just because he eeked out an electoral victory that all the disdain and insults from the left would just disappear.

We are still here hick boy, and you are still a degenerate brute. Enjoy black lung in the coal mines. Maga!

>implying we only get food from America

Kek.

>being this mad
>getting this belligerent and then actually making a rage post like this
>"y-youre a cuck!"

I'm sure you're a real positive and constructive force of contribution to society, with many friends who rely on and respect you. Kek Thanks for proving my point, loser

>eeked out

That's a weird way to say he won by 74 votes.

>shifting the blame
user, I...

Wooden long house cities for the most part. Some parts of the country had dug-ins or clay housing. Tee-pees are basically tents. They were built around the need to follow prey and migrate frequently when all their domesticated animals died in the plague. Sadly, most of the housing that was used pre-apocalypse ended up being burnt as firewood. The outlines are still in the soil though, if one cares to take a look at it. (It's one of the main dig types in the US. It might be boring as fuck, but atleast I don't have to worry about bat-shit locals

I don't care. I don't like tomato's. I also hate ILLEGALS EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>we are still here, and we will not stop doing what lost us the election and keeps us at the bottom with no political power
Lol okay then. You keep on pouting and throwing a fit while the adults get actual things done and make real progress. Stay mad and irrelevant sweety

A border I understand, I may not fully agree but I get it, and it's fine with me.

It's the guys getting all horny about setting up death traps to kill tons of people trying to cross the border, as if they weren't even human. It's some pathetic ass shit.

>to whose actual fault it is

No, i mean, Trump doesn't give a shit about environment.
Iligals drive the need for better life conditions on their country, otherwise they will keep immigrating no matter what.

>soylent-chugging autist detected

...yeah but most of our food is from America. We are the global breadbasket. If we lose our berry pickers either domestic food costs go up or we import which is more expensive.

I've never heard anyone talk about those things, and I almost exclusively talk to people who support the wall. If you think people who want death traps are anywhere close to a majority then you are retarded.

who made the decision? was it the only option?

Saved for cringe threads

Honestly it sucks we don't have more info on pre-apocalypse native America. They seem so fascinating.

Same question but directed at everyone who crosses the border illegally

Right? Wrong? Whatever.

Pointless, wasteful and ineffectual? Absolutely.

The return on investment is non-existent. The majority of illegal immigrants are coming on a plane and just not leaving when they're supposed to.

You're gonna need to build it twice as deep and thick for it stand wholly erect. And if it is going to be made out of concrete... You better have that shit reinforced, not just plated, as those walls you see there are like contingency walls on highways.. So they aren't very thicc.

are you gay? do your parents know?