God tier movies Sup Forumsros

god tier movies Sup Forumsros
trying to find something good to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most over-rated movie ever made! Too predictable; unoriginal; average acting; no memorable score; etc.

Gladiator

Try Fight Club. Not being edgy, but Shawsank and it in my top five. For Morgan Freeman, go Se7en. Tim Robbins go Human Nature (underrated flick). For same feel good redemption pick, Count of Monte Cristo circa 1999. Thank me later

Here you go

Oh man, I've seen Fight Club. One of my all time favorites by far.

No idea how Sup Forums likes it, but this film was pretty fucking good

>pic related

def enjoyed it, was too fucked on DXM to be able to read subtitles tho, could follow the basic idea of "dont get eaten by the zombies" thats all that matters

Then try Count of Monte Cristo. It sounds fucking dumb, but you will love it

Or

/thread

This movie is fucking awesome.

Check out Seoul Station. Animated prequel to Train to Busan.

D'ya like dags?

even better

wut?

or Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

dags.

Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more.

Oh dogs, i like caravans more

Brokeback Mountain is 100%

Bout periwinkle?

fucking horrible movie. Only watch if you like cheesy mindless shoot em up action movies with paper thin plots

yup

You forgot Tarantino wannabe

i'm partial to it

Guaranteed replies

Either that or you get beaten up a lot or not invited to hang out

riiiiiiight

or RocknRolla

Agreed.

especially that predictable gay cross-dressing Willem Defoe

>one of the greatest characters in the history of cinema

ftfy

But he solves crime scenes by listening to Classical music!?! He must be smart!

See

exactly. Twats.

These guys get it

Good movie if you're a drunk highschool student trying to be an edgelord.

Man, I wish I were as cool as you guys.

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

Hands down all time favorite: Big Money Rustlas. This movie has to it all. You will not be disappointed. There's a reason it's the highest rated movie on IMDB.

So much this

I kekd and cried like a baby during this movie. Real rollercoster of emotions disquised as a gay necrofiliac rom com.

Better Gossling thriller

City of Lost Children

/thread

Definitely

never seen it. going on the list. thank you.

Finally got around to watching this a few months ago. Holy fuck it was so much better than I expected.

the movie is objectively a steaming pile of shit.
2 guys we know nothing about decide to battle the mob. The mob sends more and more people after them and can't kill them. So they send in their secret weapon. But then they find out that the secret weapon is, wait for it, THEIR FATHER!!!! Then they join forces and fight for good!

Never mind why their father abandoned them their entire life and was locked up in a maximum security prison for being a serial murderer. He's now a nice loving father who wants to be with his children. All the harm he did as a mob hitman is forgiven, he's a goodguy now.

The movie is absolute shit strung together by action scenes.

right? even after i've seen it and know what happens i can still watch it.

Sorry bud, I don't read the autistic rantings of butthurt fags.

really?
I also finally got around to watching it and thought it was incredibly predictable. Didn't understand why people thought it was so great. I saw the "twist" ending coming like an hour before.

Your inability to say one redeeming trait about the movie proves it is shit

Admit it, you are just a faggot with shit taste in movies. You are just entertained by gunfire and explosions like a retarded 12 year old. You probably bounce up and down and clap autistic ally at the flames.

Being predictable and being good aren't mutually exclusive. If you think an unexpected twist is what makes a good movie, you clearly don't know shit about movies.

Didn't read this one either.

yes you did

goddamn putin

My nigga... 1984 reporting in

>nigger
>god tier

That's not what I said at all. But I think the twist is what that movie banked on. You were NEEEEEEEVER supposed to see it coming.

This one I read because it's only three words, so I couldn't really help it, but I can assure you I did not read the others.

Also, I'm about to leave this thread.

Bye.
Fag.

Fight Club your only option OP

i didn't, but i don't go into movies looking for an ending.

>fun, action packed, unbelievable plot that is well set up for a sequel
>reeee

Completely

>autistic
>ally

>ALLY

We are allys user

My favorites

This.

When I watch a movie I do my best to just take in whatever happens. I don't treat a movie like a puzzle I'm trying to solve (unless that's the point of the movie, which I guess is sometimes the case). The point is to enjoy the ride, not figure out where you're going before you get there. Where's the fun in that?