My wife and I are looking to get away for a week and she said any first world country except Japan and Australia...

My wife and I are looking to get away for a week and she said any first world country except Japan and Australia (because of the distance). I'm thinking somewhere in Europe. I've only been to Italy, Canada, Caribbean and all over the United States.

Any suggestions for two 30-somethings? Preferably low Muslim population and emphasis on the historical aspect.

Pic unrelated but tits for your troubles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDE0EoP7iuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

London. It has a shitton of free museums. Avoid Tower Hamlets if you dislike muslims but despite the memes during the day it's pretty calm.

That was my first thought. Then i was thinking Paris. But airfare to either is wicked cheap right now. Might be worth it.

some small hamlet in germany with dubious historical significance but preserved old architechture. preferably one thats not a tourist trap.

London is comfy for relaxing and getting hit by cars. Paris felt more historically significant as people blew up around me. Spain has bull running if your wife is into that.

Why not munich or Berlin? We like to get a lot done on vacation, keep busy.

>Berlin

Full of hipsters.

Nice. I was thinking Barcelona. Cheap flights and nice airbnbs.

Ignore the meme spouting faggot's on here, UK isn't overrun with Muslims or foreigners anymore than US is, if not less
It's full of rich history and beauty, especially England
It truly is the greatest country on Earth

Don't go to France, you'll be heavily disappointed
Spain is good, Italy is better if you want a more romantic aspect

youtube.com/watch?v=XDE0EoP7iuI

I'd go to Spain. Plenty to see there. Sevilla, Madrid, Valencia whatever. And you can end at the east coast, in a popular tourist beach.

Or do a city trip from Prague, Vienna and then Munich or Venice.

Or you can do west Europe and go to Paris, Amsterdam and London.
A train ticket from Amsterdam / Paris takes 3,5 hours and is like 35 euros.
A train ticket between London and Amsterdam is like 50 to 75 euros and takes 1 hour.

It all depends on your budget.

*Plain ticket between London and Amsterdam

Not sure how the connection between London and Paris is but I believe it's the same train that goes to Amsterdam.

*plane ticket

Fucking English. How does it work.

The problem is we only have a week. I would want to devote that week to one country and really immerse ourselves in the history and culture.

I narrowed it down to London, Paris or Barcelona (and the towns around them).

Thanks y'all

Why not spend a few days in London and take the chunnel to Paris the rest of the trip? If you're under the illusion you will see everything in either one of these cities in a week, I will stop you right there. For me, Paris was more interesting, but London was more relaxing.

Barcelona is lovely.
I actually think London isn't a bad shout given where GBP:USD is at right now.

Also this. It's literally 2 hours on the train.
You could surprise your wife with a night away in Paris, she would cream her panties 2bh.

Paris is a cesspool m8, London is much nicer.

new zealand

>low muslim population
>london and paris

don't do barcelona, it's a destination mainly for partying and drinking, for spain i suggest madrid

paris is not as pretty as it once was, but it is still a need-to-visit-once for travellers

of course you don't need to stay just in paris, there's alsace, provence, brittany

there's also italy (rome, venice, florence, milan)

foken bruges

>low muslim population
>london and paris

>Spain
>first world
Yeah right Manolo