Should I buy a dildo for my asshole Sup Forums?

should I buy a dildo for my asshole Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk, you should probably ask it first

Nah, you'll ruin your bum hole.

yes then choke on it and die

I have that exact one, would recommend.

It can be quite pleasurable, I have to admit.

Don't do it.

yes. get a few

I have that one. great dildo for asshole play. perfect size

how real does it feel?

how big is it?
I got a doc johnson one that is pretty big, i like the challenge, but am wanting something a bit more casual

Yes. But a vibrator is better. Get a nice variable-speed one. Your prostate will thank you.

And if you REALLY want an experience, get high first.

I did and I don't regret it

use these too

Ugh. No. I hate to disagree with trips, but that shit is nasty.

are poppers legal? I keep getting mixed messages

nice tripos! also, where do you get them? I have almost been reduced to getting baking aisle whippits

bad experience? i'm curious about them

i think its like 6.7 inches total. its a really realistically sized and shaped dildo which i enjoy a lot.

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

Overrated af

She probably doesn't like you calling her asshole, dude.

Try sugartits.

I bought this exact dildo, user. The texture of it was fkn stupid. Whatever lube I'd put on it it wouldn't slide smoothly and instead felt like I was using water as lube. But I guess some people like it so it's up to you. Maybe I was doing it wrong.

i try ti go for only bioskin material. it requires some maintenance and prep, but with the right lube, it feels soo fucking smooth.

ARe poppers legal and where do you buy them?

What prep? also what specific dildo would you suggest?

at the gas station next to the boner pills

>28
In the US?

I am using Doc Johnson. Amazing. By prep, i just mean make sure it is clean and make sure you have alot of lube on hand. Alot. Also, get some refresh powder or something to make sure the material stays fresh. ZERO TOLERANCE is great and cheap. I also bought a tranny terri lovbe doll. i loved that cock so much. it was 8 inches long, but pretty thin. it was the best ride i ever had. It was way to big to store discretely though so i had to get rid of it.

sex shops

Get a butt plug too. You can wear it at work or when your at church and no one will know.

haha! just make sure you get your morning shit in first!

What're you fucking gay?

Thanks for the info man. Damn thought, it's pretty expensive. Dunno if I'll buy but if I do buy it better last long.