Why he do it?

why he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPsvqhH4wiQ
youtu.be/VUb450Alpps
detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/music/2017/05/19/chris-cornell-suicide-police-report/101876200/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh you know bro

read something about too much anxiety medication.

Idk but the whole thing is surreal as fuck. After Audioslave broke up I never really followed Cornell a whole bunch except for Soundgarden getting back together; now he's all I'm seeing or hearing about. I was a real big fanboy of his work in my teens. Your childhood heroes seem immortal so when they die out of fuckin nowhere it's a little unsettling. Guy was young as fuck too so there's that.

he always seemed like the one with his shit sorted out

He had been taking Ativan for anxiety, and he accidentally took a few too many. Side-effects of Ativan include suicidal thoughts, paranoia, slurring of speech and impaired judgement.

The slurring of his speech add up with how he was acting that night according to what people had been saying about their last show, and the phone call with his wife just a bit before he killed himself.

So basically, it's looking like these pills really fucked him up and sent him into a pilled up hazey craze.

It was the only way he could get off. Many such cases of this. Sad!

this
except there's no telling if he accidentally took more or not, probably did it on purpose but not with intention to hang himself

Because most of you boys don't have personalities and emotional bonding with a boy only goes so far. Boys have sheep mentality but they don't like to show this to the outside world. Their egos are massive too, they don't want to be exposed after all. That is why their simple minds think that wearing a Chris or Cornell shirt will make them look like "deep and edgy" personalities. When in reality, they are nothing more than fragile simpletons covered in toxic masculinity. It's sad really. I feel bad for so called male "Chris Cornell music fans".

should have just smoked weed desu

DUDE

>taking medicine to relax you that also makes you want to kys if you take too much

I mean, WEED LMAO

That's really sad. Crazy to think taking a few too many pills could have such a drastic effect. He seemed like he was doing so well too and was generally excited about touring. It's sad reading his last few tweets then realizing he's dead.

>Staley
>Cobain
>Weiland
>Cornell

Literally all grunge defining frontman killed themselves. You cant make this shit up.

illuminati blood sacacrifice

Mainstream ones, mostly yeah except for Vedder. Not to mention Andrew Wood OD'd before the scene got attention. Luckily Mark Arm and Mark Lanegan are ok.

Billy "D A L E" Corgan strikes again

it's even sadder to know he left behind a loving family
youtube.com/watch?v=uPsvqhH4wiQ

his song "only these words" is particularly hard to listen to

I dont know whats more genius.

Killing yourself at your peak, or when youre slowly fading away yet now gain a massive "tragic legend" bonus.

Shame Glenn Danzig didnt when he did Danzig II.

I like to think that Cornell had already made his material so his loss wasn't so tragic
but I know I'm trying to fool myself
higher truth was fucking 5/5

What?

But for how much longer?
Also, both of them easily could have done. Lanegan ended up in prison in his younger days due to his recklessness but turned himself around, and Arm had a heroin habit himself but managed to kick it.

Not to mention he was still a great live performer. Some musicians might creatively get worn out as they age, but can still perform. It's a great loss for that alone since it deprives people the opportunity to experience performances by a grunge pioneer who was one of the best vocalists of his generation.

yeah I had the opportunity to see his acoustic performance live
didn't have money then and I thought I'll just go next time

pretty pissed about that desu, even though I'm not a huge live person

He played near me about a year ago, but I didn't go. I thought Soundgarden would probably tour this year or next and I'd see the band, and I really regret it now.

Fuck it, it's a 5.

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris Cornell at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny

you should watch pete thorns video about cornell
he was saying the exact same thing

Mike Starr and Andrew Wood did it too. Both from drug overdoses.

This is seriously sad to see Chris accidentally dying from taking one too many prescription pills and his judgment becoming impaired. Even though he took one too many than he was supposed to, a drug doesn't do you much good if it makes you suicidal.

I'm sad now

yeah it's such a fucking pointless death and great loss
I can't imagine the pain of his family
kind of happy that he wasn't fully aware when he did it.

That's not enough, that's half the story. anti-anxiety chems put him on a specific mood, but what could be the external stimulus that set it off?

manic depression?

that's still in the mood category. he's been depressed his entire life, what was different, what was a new low that night?

that's made this thing a whole lot easier for me.

Weed really needs to be legalized around America. Helps aid anxiety and doesn't cause stuff like this to happen. I have a friend who takes it for her anxiety, works for her.

what the fuck?

the difference is that he overdosed a drug that gives you suicidal thoughts and paranoia

what do you mean, music? God knows, he was awful at it

hope it makes it easier for his family too
then again, that kind of stuff might've been preventable

>Helps aid anxiety
LOL

either way it fucking sucks.
Seems like a horrible drug to mess with

y would an anxious, depressed 52yo millionaire be prescribed chems to treat his anxiety that also amplifies his depression? weak. we're going in circles, partly because we don't know enough.

this is why i'll go with courtney

You literally posted this copypasta in like 2 other threads.

Its not funny you stupid fag.

Favorite song chris has done?
youtu.be/VUb450Alpps

can't pick a favourite

>get depressed/anxiety
>get medication
>get side-effects
>get depression/anxiety

I was never as big on Temple of the Dog as most were, but since this that album has sounded really quite cathartic to me. Odd that his tribute to his friend is helping me to get over his death.

always makes me laugh that top of the list on a lot of Anxiety medication side effects is 'anxiety'

Fucking christ, I was just listening to Badmotorfinger yesterday. Now I can't listen to any of the more somber songs without crying.

I'll just post a top 3 for me.
>Rusty Cage
>Jesus Christ Pose
>Spoonman

if vicky noticed the slurred speech and called someone to check on him, what failed?
did vicky call much later or did someone just go late?

I've found the same thing.
He always seemed like the one that had his shit together, like the older brother of the scene.

Ativan is so fucked up shit, when i use to shoot up and ran out of stuff, i would take ativan and it would put me in almost a tired but aware sleep state, but i couldn't stop drifting off and closing my eyes

nonono

I hear that hotel staff didn't let Chris' security guy into the room as he wasn't authorised.
I guess he did it right after they ended the call, and the time it took for his wife to call the guy and for him to go to the room and kick two doors down was time enough.

here dude
detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/music/2017/05/19/chris-cornell-suicide-police-report/101876200/

>Kirsten was in Cornell’s room about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday to help him fix his computer. Afterward, Kirsten gave Cornell two Ativan
>At 12:15 a.m. Thursday, Vicky Cornell phoned Kirsten and asked him to check on her husband, “to see if he is allright because he did not sound like he is okay,” the report said. Vicky Cornell told the bodyguard her husband sounded “groggy and just kept saying, ‘I am just tired,’ and hung up the phone.”
>MGM medic Dawn Jones arrived at the room at 12:56 a.m
>“At 1:30AM on 5/18/2017, victim was pronounced dead

There's a police report on it here:
The conversation started at 11:35pm and she rang his bodyguard at 12:15am. The issue was that they couldn't get into the room because he'd latched it shut and he wasn't authorised to enter by the hotel, so he only got in when he kicked down that door and then the door to the bathroom much later. Medics didn't get into the room until just before 1am. What's sad is that if he had been allowed into the room, he might've been able to save him.

More like, why didn't he do it sooner? And I like SG but I mean listen to his lyrics.

agreed and agreed. He was the last one I expected to an hero

why would you try to jerk off on Ativan

you lose all your sex drive on that shit

Can we just stop the autoerotic asphyxiation meme now?

Sorry dad

We just don't know what happened!

Why did he get murdered?

So
Vicky = Courtney
Bodyguard Kirsten = Corgan
in this little drama

damn
this makes this even more sad since something could've been done

Ativan is such a risky fucking drug. I hope we're not still using it a decade from now.

he aint wrong

>DEUDE

MURDERED
U
R
D
E
R
E
D

If he was murdered how was both the bathroom and hotel door locked from the inside?

>2017
>believes what's in the press

detroit was a trigger for him, where rock n' roll helped progress itself into rock n' roll, he felt depressed after leaving the show for reasons only he and other people like him would understand, something for him would never be the same after that show and he couldn't get out of the feeling

>even fucking Chris Cornell had problems with anxiety

i guess we're all fucked

> how was both the bathroom and hotel door locked from the inside?
according to the guy who broke both of those doors down
HOW CONVENIENT

He had a good mask

>anxiety is a disease

Cornell was murdered

The sad thing is, I knew before this that Chris had had issues with anxiety and depression. He was very open about a time in his teens when he was so messed up with it all that he didn't even leave his house for months on end. That someone like that could conquer that and become such a great musician, and such a successful musician was really heartwarming and even inspirational to me. Now I just feel like some people just weren't made to be happy, you know?

And reported by the OBVIOUSLY corrupt press.

>Kirsten chokes him to death in the bathroom
>Locks up bathroom door
>Locks up main door
>Calls security for keys to get alibi on record
>Kicks down doors like the good employee doing his duty
>Airtight alibi complete

Not saying i believe any this, but this how the closest witness to Cornell's last moments would have done it and satisfy your simple criterion

every now and then a person realizes how disposable they are and in a fit of tidying up, take themselves out on garbage day thus proving the old adage "cleanliness is next to godliness"

The whole story is straight up bullshit.

Who knows might have been an accident. I speculate that maybe he had a terminal illness but his family seems to be surprised by it all and he left 2 kids behind .

No. Sorry.

Keep trying though. Maybe you'll eventually come up with something that critical thinkers could find remotely plausible.

Keep trying. We still don't buy this bullshit story.

I mean fucking hell he was the smooth, borderline sex-god one.

Detroit's a depressing place

>Mighta been a Prince, but coulda been a Williams
>Probably wasn't a Carradine, and definitely wasn't a Winehouse
I'm hoping it was truly a Cornell; murdered via a side effect of a drug from the pharmaceutical industry
then at least something positive might come out of this

I honestly feel like this is the death that's hit Sup Forums hardest since Bowie.
I can't think of anyone else that has had this many threads made about them, which is weird when you consider that Sup Forums hardly ever talked about Soundgarden.
I sure know it's hit me hard.

Because he's going through the Kurt Cobain phase

I feel sorry for his family, and I can't understand why he'd do that at this point.

Illuminati blood sacrifice is why

he was a once in a lifetime talent
among the greatest vocalists of all time
his lyrics were poetry and they were 100% real and came from a real place inside of him
there will never be another Chris Cornell

it has nothing to do with how attractive you are, stop telling yourself this stupid lie
peter steele became an alcoholic drinking for stage fright and he was one of the hottest musicians who ever lived

>Let's put thetruth nextto tinfoil.

Superunknown was the greatest album of its generation. I don't think there will ever be anything like it again because media has changed so much. It was really special. Badmotorfinger was the first CD I ever bought

I thought he meant the fact he was was really talented and successful as oppose to his physical attractiveness

for some people that's just more stress
maybe he felt trapped and snapped

makes sense.

Such a shame, seemed like such a chill guy from those that knew him personally. One of the good ones

i think he pushed himself through a lot of hard times and kept up a solid face for the fans, his family, his band, his friends... but there must have been a lot of pain inside.

but why?

That song Zero Chance from Down on the Upside It got me before he died it's really going to hit me now.

trump, obvs

Totally. Always seemed really articulate with a good, sometimes goofy, sense of humor in interviews. Seemed in decent shape most of the time too, even though he struggled a bit with alcohol from time to time. He even quit smoking cigarettes sometime during Audioslave.