Can someone take care of this cunt? More pics in comments

Can someone take care of this cunt? More pics in comments

plus.google.com/106163156987302507375

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZzksZ3mSsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1/2

These are all on posts about positivity btw. My friend has been seriously depressed lately, and is finally bouncing back, and along comes this cunt.

For using Google Plus?

2/2

This one was just a adorable dog with the quote "Keep trying, you'll do better eventually!"

And there she fucking goes

Just being an overall cunt. She has been targeting my friend for months, going as far as to find her Facebook and make a shit ton of hate posts and telling her to kill herself, and shit talking her mom on there, saying she raised "a failure".

I'm all done with the cunt, so I came to the Sup Forumsros for help.

These are just screenshots of what she is saying right now

Bump my doods

My god you pussy can't even handle some fucker on the internet?
NYPA, your friend wants help?
Maybe if we get to see her nudes I consider it.

Nah, she's just annoying. I can always ignore her.

But at the same time I care about my friends, so I figured I'd come here.

Is that really that bad, man?

post her personal info and maybe we'll talk. i\m not joining google plus for this...

actually now that i think of it i think gmail forced me to get an account but i figured out how to shut it off...

just ignore the cunt

Again, I would normally have no problem ignoring her. But she has been just targeting my friend, and I figured here was the best place to put this. Y'all can do some amazing shit here from what I've seen.

Bullshit. You want to show off by raising an army of your "friends" to save her in order to increase the chance of her letting you into her pants.

I can't even get over the retarded shit she posts to find any usable information. Where did you find this cunt?

Dunno if anything raiding OP would be more fun.

Actually, I don't swing that way, so uh...

We didn't find her. She found us and cling on like a fucking rabid dog.

/thread

I'm not going to help some anime spastic

We doxxing OP?

Not exactly sure this is the right response, just block her?

I can't find any usable information and sifting through this shit is going to give me a stroke. What I have gathered is that she's fucking bitter and conceited and no amount of fucking with her will do anything. She's desperate for attention and possibly autistic. She doesn't have any real pictures of herself so she has low self esteem and probably looks like a tumblrina but spouts Stromcloaky bullshit to be a contrarian and thus get more attention. She fancies herself in a dominatrix position, she's into pegging, has serious power issues and an inferiority complex.

She's already done way more damage to herself than we ever could dude. Just ignore her, don't reply, tell others affected by her just to ignore it and not reply. It won't take long for her to get bored and move on to a new source of attention.

Be like Stan and you'll be free of her soon, but only if everyone collectively ignores her.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZzksZ3mSsU

You guys honestly have a point. One scrolling through her profile as well, and Jesus, it's enough to make me wanna take a fucking page from Kurt Cobain.

I'm probably just gonna end up blocking her, and having them block her as well.