Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjZZITvtZHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the world's premier football club

the good guys

Chelsea

Used to be shite, no history, forever overshadowed by their neighbour, perennial division 2 team.

Now probably best side in the league

it's a nice logo

>Neville detected

my 2nd favourite club

right behind the gay club

who doesn't love kun

I dislike City and Poop but I want them to win the premier because I want to see the DCF happy.

shit for national team

Someone post bond villain Aguero.

my name is kun
aguero kun

Nice one

who is this spunk monk

They're finishing 2nd, but they have the best kit and collection in the league.

Lucky that they get to play in a league where all the teams are shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjZZITvtZHI

Been a City fan ever since my City supporting granddad told my mum she wasn't allowed to have an abortion

Shot out my mum's fanny and into a sky blue Brother full kit

Got bullied all through primary school because everyone else supported Utd, City were shit and if you support a shit team then that means you're shit too

Go to Maine Road, watch our shit team play, love it, even when watching us get beat 5-0 by Chelsea in a scaffolded, uncovered, piss wet through stand

Go to school in Bolton, everyone supports Bolton - for the few years they were actually good, with Big Sam and Okocha, so I get shit on by everyone there too

Who cares? Go watch City with my granddad, watch us win the Championship with perhaps the best Championship side ever to exist (Benarbia, Wright-Phillips, Goater, Huckerby, Berkovic, Howey, Tiatto, Horlock, Pearce, Weaver) and go wild, finally we win something, finally I feel like a winner

Go watch the last ever game at Maine Road, a youth cup final. Granddad picks out a lad called Steven Ireland and tells me he's got all the ability and technique you need to make it as a player

We move stadiums, it's not the same, the good singing atmosphere is gone but it's all new and modern, I'm still with my granddad so it's fine

I move down south to uni, we get loads of oil money. On the phone to my granddad, excited at what it'll mean

Go back home, my mates want me to come out to a pub to watch Utd v City, I tell them no, I'm watching it at my granddad's house. City win 6-1 at Old Trafford, unbelievable, me and my granddad going crazy, going wild

Move to London for work. City going all guns blazing in the league. Get my gf into football cos it's all I watch. Final game of the season, QPR at home, of course we're going to win. 2-2 with seconds left... Aguerooo

Go mental, I'm naked at this point, watching it in bed with my gf, go apeshit. Phone my granddad up, he cant believe it, we've won the Premier League, WEVE WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE

Then my granddad gets cancer. I quit my job, move back home, into some council estate nearby while I watch my granddad slowly bloat, lose his cognitive functions, become grumpy, lose his hair and want to die

I talk about City to him but it's not the same, he can't keep things in his head the same, he doesn't remember as well

My mum rings me up in the middle of the night. Tells me granddad hasn't got long left. Drive to hospital, but I'm too late. Hes already dead. I didn't even get to say goodbye

I still live in that council estate, a couple of years on, cos I don't wanna leave, cos I don't wanna forget why I came here, don't want to sever whatever links are in my brain that still keep all the memories of my granddad alive

Now every time I watch City I just think of my granddad, imagine him next to me, shouting at the ref, shouting at the opposition, telling our own players they're rubbish, and then his grin when we score, how happy he is, hugging me

So while you lads watch the game and post on the Somalian windsurfing tips forum we all know and love, while you shit all over City and say we've got no fans, no atmosphere, no history, nothing but money, I'll be watching the game and thinking of my granddad, and how the best times in my life were with him, with him at City, with him at home watching City on TV. Walking to the ground when I was 13 and him asking me what the score's gonna be, who's gonna score, who's my favourite player

I wish I could go back to that day on the scaffolding stand at Maine Road, getting pissed on by the rain and shat on by Chelsea, just so I could stand next to him again

>tldr
>insult City all you want, it's cool
>it doesn't matter to the people who City means everything to

And as for today
>3-2 to City
>Aguero, Fernandinho and KDB goalscorers
>My favourite players are Silva, Zabaleta, Kompany and Aguero, although if I had to pick one it would be Kompany, because he's a good man, and that's all that really matters

touching

City are good guys of course.

Your grandfather would be proud user

Did you ever have to pay the rough lads 50p so they didn't smash up your car?

They always used to make me laugh

hope you have a good day today,i appreciate the story lad

Cheers lads

Funny you should mention that - when he was a kid, my granddad was one of those lads. I'm soft as shit, but he was as hard as, and he used to tell me nobody ever refused to pay and nobody's car ever got done in

Also be played for England schoolboys in a game against Scotland, my grandma still has the old fashioned cap they gave him for it

>tfw all the males in your family are natural footballers apart from you

stop posting this weeb shit

I don't know what Sheek Mansours problem is but i'm going to start a team with "city" in the name to see if he gives me money

this doesn't even make sense you have schizophrenia

Just as cancerous as Chelsea and united but get away with it for some reason

Fucking despise em

You and your granddad sound like good lads.

I knew a guy once, didn't pay 50p, came back after the game and his car was gone.

Needless to say we always paid

It's a shite club. Not close to top ten of Europe.

Shite club for shite supporters from an irrelevant shite city most known for its grandpa trousers.

city over chelsea though

Trash

Best team in Manchester iibchwyfam

>The city of Manchester

David Luiz