What's the best way to SWAT someone who lives in the US if you're not from there?

What's the best way to SWAT someone who lives in the US if you're not from there?

become l337

you dont, you massive fucking retard.

how? I know that person grows weed and I want to see them get fucked by the police.

I don't know, why don't you call your local police and ask?

i swatted a very good friend of mine
he isn't in the us, but all i did was tell them that he was going to kill himself and he had a gun

so you can try that i guess

the police dont care about weed in america.

>i swatted a very good friend of mine
sounds like a great friendship. how would i make sure they won't trace me back though?
I want them to find that as a side benefit.

There have to be some people on le hidden web who do it for you for a bit of money.

>how would i make sure they won't trace me back though?
idk. i confirmed with them that they had my phone number so they could contact me if they needed to. i didn't need to give them my number because they already had it because that's how phone systems work. i swatted him because he really did have a gun and he did express his intent to kill himself.

oh
well i wanna do it because the cunt deserves it

you deserve to die if you think swatting people is ok.

we all deserve to die you whiny little faggot

If you have a problem, go up to the mofo and beat his ass

yea, but we dont all need the death penalty. you probably do.

Well like I said I'm not from the US, else I'd do it.
no one cares about you. shut up.

ok.

sounds like an awful thing to do. especially if it's not a benefit to the person's community.
are you sure you're not being a passive aggressive asshole?
be honest because that's a really shitty thing to do to someone.

ok well here's what you do
become close friends with him
one day he will reveal to you how badly he wants to die and he will ask you if its okay if he offs himself
don't swat him. you can talk him down
you will stick with him over the years because he's the only person you've ever communicated with before that you feel any kind of connection to, like hes the first real friend you've ever made
over the years you do everything in your power to try to help him, you are available for him to talk to 24 hours a day.
over the years, despite your support, he slides further and further into the pit of suicidal depression his life situation digs for him.
over the years he becomes less and less receptive to you. your words and your pleas have less and less sway over him.

then when you realize and look back and see that things are not getting better, and that nothing you have ever done has helped him, you make the decision that his life is more valuable to you than your friendship with him.

that is when you sacrifice the only real friendship you ever developed in the desperate hope that, even though you've violated his trust in you, even though you are no longer friends, he may be sent to an institution that may actually help him. his family members may finally take notice and actually care about his plight and become a pillar of support for him.

that's when you swat him
and then he'll get slapped on the wrist for le weed
mission successful op, happy swatting

when did Sup Forums turn into such a cesspool for moralfags?

aren't you the stupid moralfag who wants to swat some guy because he has pot?

this.

just live and let live, dude.

what the fuck homie?
that's not the reason i just want the cops to rape his ass for that too.

thats how i did it, got away scott free, police didn't track me down or nuthin. just thought you needed some advice on how to help your suicidal friend.

well
i don't have years of time for it but thanks i guess.

im just trying to help your friend, bro
if you aren't willing to invest time into this then you should just let him pull the trigger now and be done with it

>home
>moralfags
>wants the cops to fuck over a guy
>guy has weed
Nigger detected

Just order an international SIM card online.