Hey b what's the quickest way to give yourself amnesia? I know the risks faggots just give me the methods

Hey b what's the quickest way to give yourself amnesia? I know the risks faggots just give me the methods.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The risks are very bad user

I don't care
>inb4 edge

user i wont sugar coat it, i think the risks are too gnarly to just ignore
im sorry but i wont pass on my secret amnesia inducing technique to you

Well, you could probably shoot yourself and damage your brain enough to the point where you'd just be a vegetable. If that floats your boat.

Bite into a lemon before falling down the stairs.
The shock of the sour taste should be enough to blank your memory for a few seconds then the trip down the stairs will set it in stone.
Works every time guaranteed.

If you have a hard coma trauma, it is proven to been saved into the brain differently from usual memorys. It is possible to remove those without harming anything else. Not save but really expensive

why do you need amnesia in the first place. What have you witressed?
>inb4 fakestory inc

take a hammer an a nail, place the nail between your eyes and snashvyour head against a wall, now you should not be able to remember why you needed a hammer

Hypnosis

If i told you, I'd be ridiculed as a pussy fag no dick having retard

How exactly would I go about this?

>snashvyour
This nigga using Russia-speak.

Iam srrvy , that was autocorrectvfault

Smoke a fuck ton of high quality weed.

Download it off steam

If it's recent a fuckton of scoplamine or whatever you can get. Like an unsafe amount for an addict.

It'll erase from a few days to a week, plus a few days tripping.

If you survive that is.
Safer than home lobotomy for sure.
If you feel unsure about drugs then I'll walk you through the op OP?

im high as fuck and want to eat that phone

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

What do you care what some anons call you?

I had retrograde amnesia when I was like 7 or so. I knew who I was but I couldn't remember what day it was or what time it was or simple shit like that. I fell off my bike or something. I don't remember what happened at all. The first thing I remember is the nurses waking me up every 15 minutes or so late that night and the tonight show being on the tv.

TL;DR Fall off your bike.

He's a special little snowflake. Just let him have his fun