I just found 3 newborn mice, what should I do with them? Will a humane society or similar organization take them...

I just found 3 newborn mice, what should I do with them? Will a humane society or similar organization take them? Pic related, 3 of these.

U gotta do something abnormal obviously.

Raise them as your own

Eat them

eat it faggot

Op is bait.

Raise them as your own

Put them back

Theyll probably die but at least have a chance

rodents are seriously so sweet, if you raised them they would be more loyal than any dog ever

It is time.
Timestamp or gtfo faggot.

Bite one in half. Set one on fire. Make the other one into a smoothie.

Make a tortilla out of them

make a burrito

you two can go fuck eachother

The most humane way to kill a baby mouse, commonly known as a pinky, is to place it belly down in the palm of your hand while kneeling down, and quickly lifting your palm up and then palm down to throw the mouse at the ground as hard as you can. By putting them belly down in your hand, you ensure that the back of their heads will hit first, killing them instantly.

This is what mouse breeders do to cull unwanted offspring.

Euthanizing them via carbon dioxide asphyxiation doesn't work on baby mice because they're accustomed to low-oxygen environments like being buried under their mom and siblings in a nest.

just look up how to hand raise mice on youtube, your probably gonna have to get a few things from the store though

Fucking loser over here. Who the fuq raises rodents?

Found them in the blower motor of my project car, definitely not putting them back lol

Raise them as your own
Let them breed with each other
Acquire pet snake
Feed snake to mice

Will it blend?

raise them and put them through school and college. they'll probably far surpass any of the dumbass kids in school now

Too many normies. Do SOMETHINF WIERD!!!!!

Don't be a pussy. Use your fingers to pull open your asshole and shove the mice inside!

*Remember: pics with timestamp, nigger. Let's do this shit right

this

make like ozzy

Holy shit you are a sick fuck, but I could easily see you convincing someone slightly gullible with that LOL.

Rolling

Oh ok. Kill them and then yourself, hick

ozzy didnt do anything with mice you downstard

Off by one

See !! Thats what im sayinn dawwwggg....

Put them in a shoebox and put them in the sun OP, you need to keep them warm.

Newfag gtfo my Sup Forums and frig off back to dumblr

kill them since they have your scent and will die of neglect regardless you baiting faggot

Suck on them gently with tongue.

Have them in a small box with bedding from my guinea pig's cage, currently next to the heater

you can join the fuck circle created by the first two fags. you sound like a bottom so im sure you'll fit in

Send them to the stratosphere or take them on as your own and raise them to be autistic

God damn you're fucking dumb. Obviously im one of the first 2 people

>I've never bred rodents before

Jizz on one
Rolling mother fucker.

I'm not sure but some mix with honey and shit is required to feed them. Look it up bro, it's possible to raise them at home till theyre adults.

Oooooog i almost got you

this

give them protein num nums in the form of a protein shake fed from a tiny fake nipple tied to your neck.

mice+blender+milk+protein powder = gains

then go double dick yourself, newfag. im sure its nothing new to you

If trips come on all of them

Bump

Eat them, rtf nao

Mice in pooper go go go.

We have 3 separate mice. Lets have FUN WITH THIS!

FEED THEM YOUR JIZZ FOR SUSTANENCE

>thinks hurting anything is wrong
>calls others newfags
Pick one new friend :^)

OP here, I gave them some milk soaked in bread. Also tried feeding rodent critical care mix through a tiny syringe but it wasn't really successful, they're very tiny.

Ok lets try this again.
> make like ozzy
Oh boy that guy was a riot, he -bit the head off- a bat. Maybe user is suggesting that he bites the mouse's head off

>You?
"DUAHURH HE DIND BIT HEAD OFF A MOUSE DURHHAUAHUR"

you seem to be the down syndrome child here user.

Gerbil space program

If dubs OP must crush one with his foot like a pancake and make sure the splatter lands on the other 2

Sup Forums space program

raise them all separately and look up how to make them super territorial. once they are old enough, have them fight for dominance. when you have the strongest one, make it eat the first two for protein. after its got its swole on, start an illegal mice fighting pit and put it up against the strongest around for money. name it Ratatta so nobody takes it seriously. roll in the profits.

They're as good as dead and you killed them. Just put them in a cloth with a rock and throw them in the water.

Youre in Sup Forums. They belong to us now.

Boil them now

I like the way the other user insulted you.

Get btfo

This isn't a roll thread, you colossal fucking retards.

You can hand feed them baby formula with an eye-dropper. The thing is, you're going to have to do it every 2 hrs for a week or two.

how'd that bait taste? sounds like it was pretty salty.

My dubs say kill yourself

at least make this a dubs decides...

Pulled off my dashboard and all I got were these lousy mice...

Pic related, where they were living

see

seriously OP you are better off eating them the c cost for keeping the little bastards alive ain't worth the cost at least dogs are worth something hell just the other day my doggo chased away my shity neighbors cat

Space program: model rocket edition

NO NO NO NO. YOURE ALL WRONG. THESE THRE INDIVIDUAL RODENT PROPERTY HAVE BEEN SEIZED BY THE POWERS AT Sup Forums.
WE DECIDE THIER FATE YOU IMBECILE.

Give them nothing but what protein, then the tiny weights around the angels and train them to become super rats. make them bulk like no other and keep them as guard rats. inject them daily with bull shark test to encourage strength and agressiveness.

Calling something bait to cover up your stupidity, a classic.

Pretending to be retarded just means you're retarded

you wont even get a full mouthful with a baby mouse so whats the point?

Put them back for 24hrs. Either mommy comes pick them up of they're dead.

Get them a cage with toys like tunnels to go through and a wheel to run on and keep them and be amused by them. After they die naturally you can put them up your bum then.

OP here

Gonna call my vet in the morning and see if his office will take them/have any suggestions.

Obviously not going to do something horrible to them because I'm not autistic

classic

now I'm believeing him

pretty sure arguing on Sup Forums make people retarded. so i hope you got your prescription helmet on.

Take them and throw them as high in the air as you possibly can. lol

They're vermin

You can literally walk into WalMart to buy poison that causes their insides to rupture

Mice are just another pest, exterminating pests doesn't make you autistic

Good plan. Until then do what this guy said

and then carefully catch them and ask them if they enjoyed the ride before you feed them a hearty meal and tuck them into bed

Not everyone wears tard armor like you

Take them, and shove them right up your pooper hole. Yessss..

your vet will definitely kill them if you raise them you can have three awesome rat bros raise them carefully and they can be pretty smart fuckers

Both posted by OP

Me on the right and you on the left

Watch you scream and kick up a stink, you screaming auts
Watch OP and everyone else but me ignore you

your tears taste like bat blood. not mouse blood cause they are very different animals, one of which have never been bitten by ozzy.

And you taste like a fag lol

I win