I love manowar cigars but want to branch out more into the cigar market...

I love manowar cigars but want to branch out more into the cigar market. I hate cigarettes and only smoke while drinking what are some other good smokes Sup Forums would recommend?

weed

What is it about Man-o'-Wars specifically that you like? How much cigar experience do you have outside of that line?

Which vitolas do like? Which blends?

Also, bump for interest.

>Step 1: buy any shitty cigar
>Step 2: take tobacco out of cigar
>Step 3: buy weed
>Step 4: place weed in cigar paper
>Step 5: light that shit
>Step 6: you're responsible for step 6

Backwoods are good.

Since this thread is just full of stoners saying
>weedweedweedweedweedweed
I'll contribute an actual answer.
If you want to branch to a different company, Ghurka has a ton of variety and are relatively inexpensive most of the time, and NUB by Olivia make for good

This

Lmao fuck off fag

Also, what's your price range? I had a decent $5 smoke today and a so-so $12 one a few hours later.

The Padrón Series line (1000, 2000, etc.) are all very decent and, depending on size, pretty affordable for the occasional, smoke-while-you-drink stick.

user, what is your nicotine tolerance like? I smoke a few times a day, and toss in a dip in between, and the Gurkha Ghost toro knocked me flat on my ass.

It's tasty, but I'm really hesitant to recommend it to newcomers. Am I just a little nicotine bitch?

>inb4 ya u r lolol!!!1

my father

Asylum makes pretty good cigars. My favorite is Asylum Straight Jacket

Arturo fuente, macanudo, CAO, Rocky Patel, and Montecristo are personal favorites.

>my father
You have good taste.

Cancer, fuck off and go to a stoner thread. I'll even make one to keep you retards there.

Not OP, but is it full bodied? I've had my ass kicked by La Flor Dominicana.

Where are you OP? A stogie thread is long past-due on this board.

Someone is butthurt

Isn't that a newer maker?

Bumping this thread with the RP 1990 vintage.

Second. The conn. cuts are best imo

The RP 1990 is really good

romeo and juliets?
nice mid tier shit.

Fuck yeah it is, I had my first one the night after I lost my virginity, which was the day before Christmas Eve. Shit was good man, a peppery wrapper that blends perfectly with the aromatic fillers. 10/10 would smoke again, only I don't recommend newcomers try it, it's pretty strong.

romeo et juliette cigars were my first cigar love. They are good mid tier stuff, this is true. Mild yet full of flavor, good aroma, nice burn.

I'm willing to suspect a lot of their shit is cuban seed.

Anybody ever try roll your own through people like leafonly? It's a money saver for sure but your cigars could turn out looking like crap.

I recommend you this cigar if you like rp1990, ramon allones - club allones

This

Habanos? No go my man, I'm an American who has yet to leave the country.

Romeo and Juliet are fantastic

Try some Ashton. Always a good choice.

Or Montecristo. Another good choice.

I personally rate the Ghost medium-full, but with a definite and noticeable increase in strength in the final third.

nigga romero and julys need to cure, new bought ones are fkin bittter and tasteless

You know the embargo was lifted last year, right, user?

What vitola was yours in?

Last I heard from cigar afficionado, selling in the U.S. is a gray area, and I've yet to see them in B&Ms.

It is a shame because it is very powerful in taste,unforgettable, im in france

It was their "Asura" toro (6" × 54).

>implying they're not cured before they're rolled
>implying any remotely normal at-home storage would further cure them

>taking legal advice from a magazine
>what is ordering in the internet?

Ah, so you had a larger cigar, that explains it. The bigger ones deliver more nicotine, and if it's medium-full then it's no wonder it got you.

>a magazine that interviews not only famous celebrities but cigar makers, CEOs and founders of companies, tracks trends in business, and therefore has insight in trade regarding and relating specifically to cigars
You're a moron.

I'll keep it in mind; the embargo was lifted, but we haven't worked out trading yet. In Euros how much does a single cost, and how much does a box cost?

This

You ever tried the Montecristo 2008 vintage? I got one sitting in my humidor but I don't wanna tear into it right away.

>"I get legal guidance from the second-hand reports of celebrities, business owners, and lifestyle journalists instead of reading the regulations for myself, but you're the motion here."

k

>1990 and not 1992

You should try the H. Upmann line. Also, LFD makes a good but very strong cigar, and La Palina El Diario is my favorite ever.

Is 12€ for one and 120€ for a box of ten

Ah, so they're more mid range instead of affordable. If it's good though I'll spring for one or two.

What part of
>monitors trends and also interviews manufacturers and CEOs
Do you not understand? They're relaying what the people directly affected by the law said.
>motion

>implying the 1990 isn't god tier

Skull Breaker. There are like 4 different wraps, but it's dark and goes well with scotch or whiskey.

Dark I've found often fits with Scotch or whiskey.

Yea I'm a conn. or Nicaraguan type of guy

Hey OP, have you thought about picking up samplers? Check out Cigars International. You can buy huge samplers (20+ sticks) for dirt cheap. It's a great way to try new stuff. If you're curious about the more boutique brands, Small Batch Cigar also has (a relatively limited selection of) samplers.

Those two are my go-tos.

I like Dominican myself but conn is good too.

I'd be cautious of some samplers, some really suck.

Cigar aficionado here

Punch is Arnold Schwarzenegger's favorite. They are worth a try, I smoke tons of these

Don Thomas is my favorite cheap cigar. Their Maduros are fantastic for their price

Hoyo de Monterrey are my favorites. 10/10

Cohiba are great cubans but they are expensive - save them as a special occasion cigar

it can be hard to distinguish flavors in cigars at first, but try a bunch and you'll find some you like more than others, and you will start to develop a taste for subtle flavors and notes.