Pic kinda related

Pic kinda related.
>Wife is mad at me for being stupid drunk fuck.
>Drinking vodka and pepsi
>be paranoid
>thinkni should sleep on couch
>one of two friends in entire state wont talk to me
>need friend to talk to
>in dark place
Seriously, i need someone to talk to. Please someone talk to me. Almost 2 am where i am. Someone just dick around with me. On mobile. Please talk to me.
>vodka and bepis

Commence dicking around

user. Are you drinking? I need someone similar minded to talk to.

The holocaust never even happened.

Your mom never even happened therefore you cant exist
>you do not exist
>inb4 cant exist if i did then why am i talking to you
Fuck you niggur

Please fuck with me. Do anything. I need something. Trips gets dick pick. I have phimosis
>look it up

Chilling and drinking a popular ipa and dicking around on b at 2am while procrastinating a paper that was due at midnight. Life is grand

You or me? Cuz i cant stand grain alcohol. I wish i wasnt married. I wish i was in college with feiend same age as me. Wish i could take acid with him. Wish i was pursuing actor/director job that i wanted Fuck koltan. Fuck pocateloh. I wish my heart wasnt fucked so i could follow my dreams.

Please. Im shitfaced and wating human connection. Will do anything

Unless you're either contractually or financially obligated to stay in the situation you are in, fuck everything and do what up want. If the prior is the case, then either wait it out or use your feelings as motivation to work your way out of it. Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high yo. If you hate your situation, be proactive and pragmatic about your life and make the change you want to see. I know that's easier said than done, but the more you hear it, the more plausible it becomes

Your wife deserves more than an alcoholic.

Make your arrangements so she can stay on her feet socially and financially, accept responsibility for everything wrong with your relationship, completely cut all ties and kill yourself quietly and without fanfare.

She will never know and she will be better off. In one or two years she willnever think of you again and have a happy life.

You know the right path.

Im gonna go for a walk and either get stranded on a random street or get thrown in jail for public intoxication if no one replies. I want human love please god

I'll crack another and talk for a bit if you want, no homo

>Drinking vodka and pepsi
What kind of degenerate are you? Might as well go straight to rubbing alcohol and koolaid.

Hey we save the good stuff for special occasions. I'm sticking to my spray paint and paper bags,, thank you very much

Dude....get fucking divorced. It's soooooo FUCKING freeing.

She knows everything. I honestley believe that we have a one in one billion relatuonship where we tell eachother evefyrhing. I've taken every single path that I have ever thought of, gotten her family drunk, convinced her family, bribed her family, everything, her family will tell me the same story that she will. She is as truthfull ad they come. And so am i. I am the most truthfull motherfucker in the world when i am drunk. We love eachother. I dont remember one hundred persent the original thread. But we tell the truth. We love eachother. We dont lie. We dont hur each other. Believe it or not, we are one of maybe ten married couples in the world who dont do stupid n scandolous shit to eachother. Idfk

Man you must be drunk

My email is [email protected]

I fucking am man.bi wanna find the BOB

Nice trips but man you are fucking hammered eh bruv?

Nice trips.
But trust me, no one is happy with an alcoholic for a partner. Even if you think she is happy now, she will fucking resent you later.

You are ruining her life and, yes, maybe she is letting you but what does it say about you that the one person you probably love the most on this shithole of a planet is continually being hurt by you in one way or another?

Basically, you treat your enemies better than your loved ones, as you merely avoid them rather than have them deal with the pain of seeing you become more and more useless over the years until the drink does you in.

So choose love, let her live a good life with functional people around her. Leave and end your life in obscurity, your intimate circle will deal with it, trust me.

Im 21 and i already have alcohaulic nerve damage in my left hand. Im a horrible husband. Should i kill myself? Gonest answeres please. I want to help her, she has anger issues, but ive been drinking since i was 15. I cant stop drinking. Should i kill myself. I tried kiling myself when i was 14 when my prom date broke up with me on prom night. I think it was my sophmore year or jounior year id remember.

I wish i could be someone else. I wish i could naomi. Not Nik. Nik is an ass. naomi ia a tender hearted woman, not a horrible alcoholic nik like his dad. Nik hates himself. Naomi lobes herself and her mom. She isnt like her dad. Shyanne likes her, not him. Cuz his das swore Nik would be just like himself. I dobt wanna be a guy. I wanna be nice. I wanna be like his mom. I wanna be naomi. I dot wanna be his dad. I dont wanna be like him. Im like her. Im like my mom. Fuck. Xavier.

Idk whay to think i am so drunk amd confused what should i do. I need help please

Go to sleep. figure it out tomorrow