How can I get out of friendzone? I Like a girl but she just want friendship

How can I get out of friendzone? I Like a girl but she just want friendship

leave. get as far away from her as possible

Man the fuck up and move on to another girl.

This, man.

It's nothing personal, you're just not fitting to each othet - otherwise you'd be a couple or at least fucking already.
Invest your time in a girl that desires you the same way and let happiness uncurl.

There is no escaping. Stop wasting your efforts, that energy is better spent finding new endeavours

become a different person.

Not worth it, by the time you get a mindset that'd get you out of the friendzone, you won't even care.

Or by the time she hits the wall and comes around, you won't care either.

Girls love hooking guys up with their friends, and girls are attracted guys with attractive girl friends. So just stay true to your pal, and hopefully she sets you up.

You won't like this, but you're 99% certainly shit out of luck.
There ARE exceptions but they are shockingly rare, so rare that I wouldn't want to get your hopes up (and typically only with very low self-esteem girls).

Here are some terrible facts.
Girls want attention above all else. You are giving her all the attention without her fucking you. Once she sees you in that way, there is almost no possible route to eventually fucking her outside of heavy drug use, apocalyptic event, or rape.
In the future, I suggest composing yourself with confidence. Girls want a guy with confidence. Don't confuse it with arrogance, and even if you don't feel confident you can fake it (you'll eventually trick yourself). Chicks will go for the douche who hits on them and strikes out while the "nice guy" who calls them pretty on facebook gets nothing.
Move on, meet other people, try to do cool things, and let it be obvious that you have shit going on, important things to do, and that you're enjoying yourself and having fun. It's unlikely, but in the rare case that your situation proves to be an exception, this will be the thing that makes her change her mind.
Move on, but you can stay friendly. Remain aloof - stop kissing her ass. You don't have to be a dick, but make it clear you're too busy to be her faggoty little buddy. You want to seem like you'd be into her, but that you know there are sooo many other girls and that she isn't that special.

Again, you're fucked and it would be far healthier for you to forget it. But take the advice and it will improve your luck a lot in the future.

Stop being such a pussy

Girls also love surrounding themselves with 20 beta orbiters because they like the egoboost and you never know when you're gonna need a chump. They'd prolly only set them up with uglos and fatties anyway, anything lower than themselves.

Speaking from experience, just go for another grill. It's so much harder to become "more than friends" with her than just finding another. Think if it this way: why is it that nearly all of us find "the one" near or in the area that we live? It's because fate is bullshit and there's always going to be someone else who you will match with. Trying to get out of the friend zone also will destroy the friendship with this girl. Do as you please.

/Thread

Nah. I used to smoke weed with a cute punk rock girl, who hooked me up with a thin artistic girl, and we lost our virginity to each other. Girls are into guys who can be cool with girls, without just insisting upon sex. But whatever.

Feel afraid of being a "beta", and sleep alone.

Thank you for your answer. I think you are right... and thats why I think I kill my self. In 3 years there are only things like "you are a good friend, but not more" I always had no real problem with it but now I am really in love.

>and thats why I think I kill my self
Comon man, why on earth would you kill yourself over a girl? Especially a girl who doesn't reciprocate your feelings.
I know it's a cliche, but there are SOOO fucking many girls out there, and there is someone out there for you. Probably way fucking closer and easier to run into than you think.

Before you do anything drastic, take a breather and give yourself some space from this girl. It will help you to clear your head and put the entire situation in perspective. In the grand scheme this is an extremely minor part of your life - and later on you will feel like it barely registers at all.
Take a few months and distance yourself as completely as you can from her.

completely ignore her or openly display that everything she says is worthless and fucking stupid (act like reality)

This. She'll probably want you to be her orbiter and pay for her shit.

just be a friend , shell eventually hang out with someone that you will like to , then you do her to get the first girl jealous, then they fight over you. Trust me ... check em

She's just being nice to you user.

The truth is that he she's rather sit on a cactus with an advanced haemorrhoid sticking out of her anus than see you naked.

But she doesn't have the guts to tell you that so she's trying something more polite, which you're mistaking as a glimmer of hope.

Give up. People are who they are and most of them are unwilling to change their sentiments regardless of what you do.

Ok I probably don't kill my self but my depression says I have to.
I also can't forget her because we meet us nearly every day and I like spending time with her.

I have the same problem, but my 'friend' actually sends me nudes, but When we are together in real life she is sooo shy... Really confusing.

get her to help you sleep with other grills
worst case you get the sexes
best case she sees you as sexy and wants to be with you

Nice idea. thx

It's been scientifically proven that girls find guys with attractive female friends, more attractive. So you better damn well stick with it.

Wow thats nice. Maybe you can do the friends plus thing

Have you made a move in person? Or just nudes and then nothings ever mentioned when u meet up?