Hey Sup Forums I found this shroom and wondered if I should try and prepare it for ingestion to have a deliriant trip?

Hey Sup Forums I found this shroom and wondered if I should try and prepare it for ingestion to have a deliriant trip?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibotenic_acid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscimol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Timestamp or fake and gay.

You'll have a trip alright, first to the shitter and then to the nearest hospital
Then once your stomach has been cleaned up you can come back and post some more shitty bait on Sup Forums

that is not a mushroom you should ingest

if you want to feel like your insides are imploding and wish you were dead then eat it.

I've dried it out in the oven and have ground it up ready for either smoking or brewing into a tea.

OP's penis is for sole purpose of peeing.

Need more info. Where do you live?

Where did you find it?
How long ago you picked it, is it still fresh?

You can dry the skin and eat/tea/cook/smoke it. Skip the leg and gills. One small cap is not much but it´s better to start light with amanitas anyway

Don't smoke it FFS.

Live in North Island of NZ.

Found it underneath a pine tree 2 days ago

Ok make tea. Looks like a psilocybin shroom. Have fun.

Pretty sure it's an Amanita Muscaria. Done a fair bit of research since I found it.

Well then party on. Pic of tea. Keep posting as you get fucked up.

I was going to save it until tomorrow.

Some advice was to do it on an empty stomach because it could give you some nausea/ vomitting (usually with higher doses)

Plus it's 10pm here and I'm going to bed soon

OK. Good night.

If this thread is still up tomorrow I'll keep people posted

Amanitas do not contain psilocybin

I have never done a bucket full of Amanita but I feel like it's not as strong as psilocybin mushrooms and very different effects. If I take it in the nature I get feeling or warmth and hear the music of the nature. It´s more difficult to dose and trip on but worth the research.

it'a amanita muscaria. it contain ibotenic acid which will make you puke in around 20-40 minutes. you need to make tea from it and simmer, but not boil to break the acid into muscimol.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibotenic_acid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscimol

people may tell you not to mess with this mushroom because it is in the same genus (amanita) as a few srsly dealy mushrooms. they are very easily identified though.

amanita phalloides, virosa, smithiana, proxima are bad and some will kill you in a single cap, but image search them, they look very different

Jesus christ OP do not