How do I acquire money in illegal ways, except pushing drugs

How do I acquire money in illegal ways, except pushing drugs.

Doesn't need to be a big payout.

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/the-most-horrifying-parasite-cymothoa-exigua-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you could steal it

steal printer ink

What the fuck is that.

u mean like stealing it? dumb fuck
no wonders u can't just get a job

a jew.

dw I reacted the same way.

You could do gun for hire work.
Getting into it would be very hard, few contacts to start.
.22lr is cheap, payouts decent.

sell a kidney. preferably not your own.

Too lazy to work whilst studying

Cymothoa exigua

its a parasite the feeds on the tongues of fishes... for some reason.

become a prostitute.

kek.

Set up a lemonade stand without a permit.

a type of parasitic isopod that lives in a fish's mouth and eats it's tongue

Grow weed and bulk sell.
Illegal tobacco (if you are in the US buy from Virginia resell in any other city)

Abuse welfare system by making multiple identies and bank accounts.

Rob people

learn how to play guitar and busk in public spaces
>mostly legal
>chicks love that shit
>easy money

It's dangerous, but find drug dealers and prostitutes, etc and offer to launder their money. Get as much as you can within a week then hobo off to some city at least 1500 miles away and lay low just living on the street for a few years. If you make off with over $200k it will be worth it but you will have to stay away from whoever you scammed and never speak of it.

Best advice so far

Seafood guy here, it doesn't eat the host fishes tongue, it eats food as it enter the fishes mouth and things that may be in the water while it's flowing from its mouth to its gills.

You can buy credit card details off of dark net markets. Some people use them to buy gift cards etc.

Tell me moar.

I've been selling in Tennessee for about four years and I've made about 300, 000 extra doing so. all of it went to alcohol and stupid shit though and I feel fucking retarded. Illegal money is cursed money, period. There is no escaping that

Best scheme i ever had was around 12-13 years ago:
>have really good runescape account
>sell of ebay for $100
>they must leave feedback within 7 days (old rules i think)
>takes 14 days to change the account's recovery questions
I'd just wait until i got the good feedback, and use my recovery questions to get the new password and change it then i'd relist the account.

You're not going to make any real illegal money without drug dealing...and shit ain't worth it.

Source: faggot who fucked up his life, had to run to the boonies for a month then become a snitch when I returned.

Yup
>Human organ trafficking

Also

Pimping women but since you're on Sup Forums it's safe to assume that would be impossible.

Fucking kek

Scalp tickets

Ill advised career.
.22lr because theyre cheap, accurate, deadly at average operating range. Suppressors cheap and far quieter than larger caliber, but still has a snap.
Contacts all but gone. Gangs are too retarded to work for. Small time drug slingers have no need.

Fuck you Bitch never snitch

Never did the work myself
Looked into it, people did alright.
Received advice about methods.
But when weighed risk v reward, the market is dead and the rewards are too low.

/thread

Shouldn't you be at school Jimmy?

no it doesn't eat the hosts tongue, but it does cause it to fall off.

you can sell unmarked weapons

Talk to me when you're looking at 25 years faggot. You'd give up the competition too. I had a job and a life I wanted to keep.

Also, I like fucking the shit out of my gf. You ever been inside? Didn't think so.

Pose as a little girl or boy and lure child molesters to meet you, get their name and last name, and adress. When you do, expose them and say that you'll keep your mouth shut if he pays you cash.

online advertising fraud

>except pushing drugs
Retard

As somebody who's served time, you're a piece of shit. I hope you catch a bullet after a long session with big ol' Bubba

Get

It r the tongue then take its place, attaching to the stub

Actually know a guy who does this. Does make cash + its funny as fuck.

Eats

>Cymothoa exigua
futurism.com/the-most-horrifying-parasite-cymothoa-exigua-2/

Internet marketting is legal and easy.

Why do something illegal when making money online for yourself is so simple?

haha, really? Story?

i used to do the same but in europe, so getting a shitload of x and speed from the east for almost nothing was easy. spent all of it on booze and useless stuff as well. partner went to jail and i had to stop with no money left.

nice pic btw

Sell Britbong Paedos this one sold for $40, was I ripped off?