My wife is hiding this in the kitchen. Any idea? I dont want to confront her for it might end up bad between us

My wife is hiding this in the kitchen. Any idea? I dont want to confront her for it might end up bad between us.

shit man that's that pink black nun pcp shit.

it's over

Divorce

its sugar poprocks

Grow some balls u fuking Beta and confront that hoarder,

I never tried any kind of drugs before so what is that? Shes a chemist btw.

You're totally right. I'm sure your relationship will turn out a lot better if you keep lying to each other about any and everything. Better to remain a little bitch living a miserable life.

Did she pay $40 for it? Because I think she got ripped off!

Buy a self drug kit at home, make an aqueous solution of this substance.

Put it in the tester.

I mean, for all you know that's just sugar.

lol thats fucking boutique sugar for dusting cupcakes, shes not hiding anything its literally a baking ingredient

Obviously methalitamine, of the anus absorbtion variety. your wife is a cuckslut anus meth absorbing whore

It's bath salts nigga. Make the bath and throw em in there with some Mr. Bubbles

What will i tell her? We just had a fight 2 days ago and im worried about her reaction.

Trust this man, he's a Guatamalan doctor.

Keep a heavy metal object in your pocket before the conversation, when she reacts quickly strike her many times with it until she is no longer conscious.

crystal pink meth. shit fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its too rough for dusting cupcakes and i doubt that because it came from very small plastic packaging like 10grms

looks like bathsalt pcp research chem bullshit to me

Tell her you've decided to finally make the transformation to become a woman since you've lost your balls a long time ago. She'll probably be happy for you.

Tell her Your the fuking boss of this relationship and U want answers...for every stutter or perceived lie,be a man and deliver swift justice!

Will it make you high? How to use this? Im thinking of trying it myself.

Trust me i'm a chemist, you don't want to get into these substances, if you do not follow these advices you will soon regret your life situation my friend. she will take half of your shitty life and go eat some other dicks, maybe a nice big brazillian dick

Ok ill try.

I would post the question on Sup Forums and see what the boys have to say.

This is nothing but new shit of the 22th century)

i wouldnt recommend using any so called bathsalts or research chemicals they will make you high but also very fucked up have seen a lot of people went mad as hell from that stuff also seen trips ending up in hosptial

Just taste it you pillock

Even in a small doze? I tasted it and kinda salty.

same with synthetic thc (weed) sold as herbalmixtures or "legalbuds"

that totally looks like cake decorating shit

Raise your hand if you think OP will succeed with his wife

Ok thnx do you need more photos?

Fine Colombian girl cocaine.

Yes post picture of daughter

you sure you have the real deal and not bathsalt from your groceriestore?

Lol at all the "be a man comments" you fags obviously don't know how a marriage works. The woman has all the power. All she has to do is divorce this guy and she gets the house, kids and alimony/ child support from user while he sleeps in his car broke tired and another man sleeps in his bed and cream pies his ex wife.

Kek, that pic is gold.

you wouldn't taste it if you didn't know what it was. it could have been poison, but no you're just some stupid fag making a dumbass thread for attention.

dude, seriously, it really is a type of a sugar, put some on your tongue its not drugs my sister buys that shit from the cooking store often, it comes in small packets with a variety of other types of sugar

it really is just cooking sugar, and if you choose not to listen me and wreck your relationship over something stupid like this then you thats your own fault

troll/10

Himalayan pink salt fag...

Heres a closeup

Pink salt is more of a salmon color, this is neon pink nigga

OP here, tried sum with my wife and I am now a pretty angel and as-p[ picc; relayerdt it ismy;;r and mylwl wifkekee;./

I told you its salty

literally pink sanding sugar

I tasted like super small amount like 2or 3 grain of it.

Isn't it nice to pretend that everyone's a cuck like you and OP? I'm sure it almost makes you forget what a faggot you are.

Sugar packaging dont come in 10gms

Im ready to ask her now. Good luck to me.

That thing is just that bubble stuff you grow with water and then you can put a plant and shit in there.

share tha news

Bro thats Himalayan pink salt
Or curing salt

It's pink sugar for decorating.

It's Fucking salt you idiot

OP shove it in your ass if its meth and you overdose that means your wife is a junkie whore if its not youre just a fucking retard

So its salty pink sugar

...if i find a random powder i have good cause to believe is drugs, i would taste it. and unless it tasted specifically like something poisonous i'd probably go ahead and shoot some too.

>salty pink sugar

Is that the taste of a cute trap's jizz?

that's some candy she left to distract you while she's banging your nigger neighbour

Torp kork

the question is why's she hiding it... ?? o.O

Lol

Pink sea salt. Chill out

She's ashamed of her secret addiction to baking.

that shit prolly dont even get eer high

Crush up a line of it and rip it back if you get high it's drugs if you get a headache it hurts like fuck and or you don't get high it's not. Science

no you have to make a hypothesis first, faggot

This

My hypothesis is that op is an idiot.

Hypothesis is your dad beat you now do it and post pics OP

its the crystallised remains of 2 year old cum of a sugar plum fairy...

PINK MOLLY

one time in jail we paid this homeless kid to snort chili powder. he didn't die. man up, you'll be fine.

on a more serious note, if it's salty it's almost certainly not a traditional drug, but might still be some kind of research chem, and if you do wind up doing any make it tiny and wait at least an hour before trying more.

looks like pink meth to me.

I had a friend who's wife tried to poison him with this stuff (or something very very similar) be careful don't drink anything you don't make your self and eat what you make

Tell her you're excited to know she's curious about hard drugs too, confess that you are into it and have had meth and PCP and LSD on your bucket list forever, and ask her to show you how to use it. Make sure you say that you weren't even sure your marriage could work unless you could get her into drugs with you.

Pro tip right here ^^^