The matrix is real and you've been forced to live inside a game world/environment for the rest of your life

>The matrix is real and you've been forced to live inside a game world/environment for the rest of your life

Which game location do you pick and how do you spend your days?

>mandatin

I pick the built-in flight sim in google earth

>no matter what, it will never feel like it once did

Osrs

Ouch my feels

Fucking Azeroth. Best world right here. Give me old school Mulgore. Maybe Elwynn

Happy as fucking Larry mate. Plenty of beer on tap.

Patrician's choice OP. Oblivion had the comfiest cities and Anvil was best. Cheydinhal a close second

away from all the troubles of the world

Life is Feudal.

why is everybody picking that faggy quasi-medieval settings?

GTA V and life the life of luxury, living in Vinewood hills soaking in the sun, fuck bitches and tearing up the streets.

>room full of naked horde in upstairs back room of inn
>all flagged for PvP
>getting drunk and dancing
>lazy fucking Innkeeper downstairs too busy giving away pumpkins and water to notice
>guards dont give a shit, watch as level 5 gang member just fucking murders a level 4 mage who forgot to train in goldshire
>roaming gang of lvl ?? Orcs, tauren, and undead gang raping single PvP targets
>meanwhile these retarded brain damaged dwarves keep climbing the fucking inn and workshop

I'd go to Elite and become a locally notorious fighter ace and Imperial partisan in the Maia area, living to the right old age of 200 by always keeping my Pilot's Federation insurance paid, and through the use of progenitor cells. I'd kit out an Asp with an A-rated frameshift drive, a healthy fuel scoop, two fixed medium multicanons, and the best shield generator money can buy. I'd spend the rest of my indefinite lifespan gunning down the enemies of the Empire in my three hundred ton war machine.

This was the coolest shit when I was a kid. So, this

>coming home

Best game everrrr

Do we get typical game character powers or are we still fully human?

What battletoads is that? Aking for a friend.

Knights of the old Republic 2
Nice quality of live

>low conflict
>pay rent by picking up seashells
>no worries that some player character is going to run up and murder you without warning
>cute, if stupid, neighbors
>vidya exist in setting

The only answer that makes any sense is minecraft