Hipster musicians you can't stand

That's too bad. I'll admit that the last too albums have been pretty meandering -- and I say that as someone who is effectively on board with his politics 100%. They're just not enjoyable listens.

But Coastal Grooves is honestly one of the best albums of the past decade, imho. I love that goddamn LP. There is definitely a compositional genius inside that guy, and he just applies that innate skill in weird and unfocused ways.

hmm I wonder why you don't like him user...

he's such a prick in person apparently.

also he's had rants on social media about other artists who are defnitely better than him calling them shit and stuff. i cant remember who it was i'll have to look it up

that pic put me in a gay mood

It was justified when he was shittalking Devendra Banhart

pls do. ive literally never heard of this guy and im curious to see who he thinks he's better than.

devin from diiv

i guess mac but he's almost mainstream at this point

I like his music somewhat. He seems really annoying as a person though.

pic related

I'm pretty sure he dates Devandra Banharts ex which makes me feel like . . .

he's being too kind to LA, if anything.

>2017
>"hipster"

ikr
op should just say he hates black ppl

I believe that, he comes across like a bellend. He also seems like the kind of guy that if you told him you loved Test Icicles or Lightspeed Champion, he'd hate your guts for bringing up his "uncool" past.

me on the right

This is so absurd but I'm glad it's just your opinion as opposed to popular consensus. Cupid Deluxe is wonderful.

leave him alone

Devandra is a hack tho. He went from Gira's golden boy to literally who in the span of 2 albums.

t. flyover trash

lmao this

his transformation from unbearably white ukelele guy to woke hotep bro is hilarious

devonte is annoying hipster trash, i for one should know this out of all people

literally who

i hated the way he looked in the 00s he looks fine now

cupid deluxe is one of my favourite albums tho

fuck you op

Mac Demarco