How do we stop this?

How do we stop this?

Its everywhere at my uni

U mad whiteboi?

it's easy, it never started

u meaed whiyte bouy?

I will let them have all the ugly bitches. No skin off my back

Ayy wite bui u b mad? Juss caint complete with the bee bee cee

Train cops to shoot niggers in the balls.

But I see it all the time at my college?

Not all are ugly some are fairly attractive

>implying you go to college

jamal pls, juvenile isn't college, also give back the computer

And you care because why?

Are they blocking your path and stopping you from achieving what you went to college for?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

I'm not black I'm actually concerned and trying to redpill people about whats happening.

I feel kinda powerless and I wish I had a actual plan on how to combat this

Put bleach in the pool?

This is what happens when we give these niggers scholarships while their parents have money, they hire prostitutes to make their parties look less like looser fests

get into bioscience, uni degree, phd and shit and get into some research group. use lab equipment to seperate black genome and do some crazy doc stuff to turn it into a blackborne disease while still getting decent publishes through your cancer studies.

We don't because I don't care.
Just a bunch of kids doing stupid kid shit.

TF should I care?
What do I get out of it?
Nothing, because I'm not interested in kids.

Also, What user said

implying your claim on the internet of an experience means anything

this. bio-chemical warfare, secretly ;^^^^)

Leave america asap. That will solve the problem.

It's not a problem. Women who would do this are girls you wouldn't want anyway. No one else will, either; their futures are not going to be good.

Become a serial killer targeting niggers who try to date white girls.

Watch copy cat murderers start appearing all over the country.

Profit???????

spread the truth

Let the normies have their "fun". You look at that and don't find it horrifically cringey?
"Wuuuuh! all the girls get on the boys shoulders and lets take a group photo. Girls try and be sexy and guys, you just scored fine bitches so look satisfied!!"
Oh man OP you sure are missing out...

nice job bumping your own posts hahahha

#MakeNiggersFarmingEquipmentAgain

If anything, this.
Sounds like the most straightforward plan to stopping it, if you really care.

Else, quit crying. Niggers gonna nig, stupid white bitches gonna ruin themselves. Not our problem.

Alternatively, you could teach any daughters you have to not, it wouldn't do much but it'd be more than you're doing now.

Saying I samefagged? Nice try

^^ mine

Lol let them have the fat ugly chicks no white guys want those rejects

Lol talks about college then posts hs prom pics

>my uni
>highschool 2.0
>real world
lololooolo

all the white ppl need to get bigger dicks

shieeettt whiteboi mad asal hyell

Or lots of money, how else do you please a woman with 3.5 inches?

The solution is to find a white wife, have a shit ton of white babies, and raise them right, raise them not to be susceptible to trendy MTV style anti-white racism and the glorification of moronic nigger culture.

could just #KillTheKikes

The blackest gets the naughtest

But I saw a documentary where a race realist raised two twin daughters to be white nationalists and they dated latino men in college and stopped talking to their mother

How the fuck do you stop that

What nigger-filled uni do you go to? Them beasts are too intellectually retarded to get into my uni, thank God.

enough with the ethnic cleansing bs fag

Start fucking black girls. Much hotter IMO.

Well, for starters, you don't fill their heads up with extreamist views else they'll most likely do the opposite.
Instead give them info, instill values, teach them to respect themselves by not being sluts and a work ethic so they can make their own decisions in life along with be productive members of society. No guarantee they won't turn out that way but if you get them to think there's a good chance they won't.

One down side is they probably won't have as many kids.

this

NiggPost spammer, sage in all fields

We don't try to stop it, we promote it.

This.

/thread

Stop letting the basketball players and cheerleaders hang out together before and after games.

Quit being a cuck and ask a woman to fuck already

Dude, just go with the flow and accept that massive black cock is mightily impressive.

I love it when I see someone post this. Big deal, you got some white pussy. Good on you, bro. I'm white, married, two kids, two dogs and I own my home. I mean I actually own it, not the bank. You got some white pussy though, so it's all good.

Hey, a friend of mine from El Salvador is having a baby today and I'm supposed to go to the hospital. Should I drive this to be classy?

We need to teach boys to become men again. They are weak, both physically and emotionally, because the world doesn't tell them to man up anymore. Instead, it's okay and even encouraged to be weak and emotional.

Women want to be fucked and dominated by an alpha male, no matter what they say, and right now, niggers are far more alpha than most white liberal "men".

How are these girls floating in mid air?

Or, should I drive this, since I'm sure some of my friends will show up in their weekend cars?

Was that an attempt at being funny? GTFO

Besides the fact that now, men are afraid to be alpha as to much can be seen as "sexual assault" to "little" you're not dominant enough. Being to flirtatious is now harrassment, all these dumb fucking feminist are fucking with our masculinity. I live in the EU, im dominant as fuck and really couldnt give a shit what a bitch says.

No it was an attempt at being racist. Guess I failed.

Just wait til we are bred out, that's what we do

Goofy looking nogs.
Pasty ugly thots.
Above ground pool.

Let the dregs have a little fun before they go to jail.

>showing off cars on Sup Forums
yep he's mad

>How do we stop this?
What? Slavery?

those girls all look p nasty . no loss there

A large percentage of those mentally ill White bitches will either die from physical assault by their buck Negro beast or will contract AIDS and die from that. The feral Negro is bestial by nature and its love of killing is innate.

If you really want to stop it, the only way to do that is to make people more intelligent. Intelligent women don't like stupid people, and although not all black people are stupid, a far larger majority of them are stupid than are intelligent.

>MB
lmfao penis pump

wtf...