Post pictures of your depressing kitchen skills Sup Forums

Post pictures of your depressing kitchen skills Sup Forums

Pic related, it's my dinner. Tuna, kidney beans and cottage cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

cookingcomically.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tuna is fucking disgusting

odd looking cottage cheese. Next time at least mix the spice into the tuna.

It's alright, abit boring though

Not bad OP, I think I'll make this shit for dinner.

Yeah, it's some light version i usually don't buy.

what skills are you talking about?? Using a can opener? by the way your cottage cheese looks nasty, u must be a euro fag.

Are you out of money or is there something wrong with you?

Both

This is actually a good breakfast

Meal from yesterday, sausages with beans and manioc flour

Atleast you're eating beans!

that looks wholesome as fuck! 10/10 breakfast, needs sausages though

apart from the overcooked eggs and the fact you ran out of cups this looks alright.

kidney beans are fucking boss

cookingcomically.com
Git gud soon OP

fuck off, theres a reason /ck/ hates this pos. Your better off watching gordon ramsey vids on youtube than reading this edgy comic

I have this little gap I can stick my phone into. Been watching heaps of To catch a predator and cooking recently.

I know right

corn chips kale brown rice blackbeans mushrooms melted edam cheese avocado spanish onion tomato lime juice sour cream

ghetto af, cornchips with cheese under grill for 5mins then everything else added raw :S

faggot

This is not depressing, it actually looks delicious

Grilled chicken with a creamy herb sauce with roast potatoes and asparagus

fry your kale tbh.

Looks really good aswell, nothing depressing about that meal imo

Yesterdays dinner, pork stir fry

re-read the thread fags. get outta here with that master chef shit

>implying cooking any of this shit is hard
Nigga just follow a recipe

El Yucateco habanero sauce. Probably the best Mexican chilli sauce.

Pollo al a Plancha

This

Just ate pizza.

Is that manioc flour thatbBraziloan shit called farofa? Yuck

Excuse me what the fuck

I figured you was just trying to get swole af.

Gay nigger moonlight shite

Maybe sear before you braise.

This actually looks pretty tasty. I'm a big fan of DIY non-conventional meals and so this piques my interest. Eat hearty OP

Not enough ameritards in this thread to honour it. They have everything: lack of cooking culture, shit ingredients and laziness. Come on yanks, move form underneath your autistic rock.

I'm not cooking for your abbraisal.

Gentlemen...

The problem is not your skills, OP. It's that you combined the three most disgusting types of food into one otherworldly, abysmal abomination of a dish.

An angel just lost it's wings over your food, OP. All over the world, two headed goats were born in the same moment this abhorrent mixture was created. Women weep, children cry, dogs howl. Something in the universe has come slightly askew, and it will never be the same again. Take a good look at yourself, OP, and think about what you have done.

Also, check'em

Honey soy chicken kebabs mothrfukrs

Burnt it a little bc I'm an asshole asshole but marinade from scratch.

The show must go on

Who eats nachos with a fork???

Looks really good user, wrong type of rice though

Fuckpig is shit in the kitchen.

Mixture of Jasmine and Basmati, what I've always used. I love steamed white rice

You'll never be this bad boys. G'night.

Out of all of these, this one probably tastes nice

I forgot I still had these...

Chicken and shrimp chow mein. Yeah I overcooked the nooderrs, SUE ME.

Milk steak! best show.

You are an animal

WHAT THA FUCK CABRON

Oh it didn't look like basmati at all, how do you prepare it? I usually fry the rice for around 30 seconds with some sauté'd onion and garlic in good olive oil before adding already boiling water.
If you want the most amazing rice experience, let it boil for exactly 10 minutes, drain it, let it dry a little and then stir fry your rice a bit.

I hope this fucking triggers you.

I severely underestimated how many of these I'd saved...

My friend made this at school and tried to pass it off as a Caesar Salad, if you look closely you can still see dirt on the fucking lettuce, the still fresh bread soaking in an unidentified sauce and pieces of dry as fuck chicken scattered about...

Lol, nothing that fancy, just a rice cooker with a little salt. I let the stirfry sauce give it flavor

Made this yesterday.

Popcorn is popped in garlic oil and tossed with a blend of ground dried chilis/paprika/salt, mixed with baked meatballs and layered with home made onion strings and all the pan fried garlic chips from making the oil.

Tried out using a little spritzer to coat the popped corn in oil before adding the coating, worked out well.

What do you guys think?

Try it once, it's not a lot of work and it makes it so much better

Looks good, I'd try it.

Speaking as an American I can say this guy is right. There are exceptions but mostly people can't cook, and the shitty thing is how funny they think it is. Women proudly yell from the rooftops "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO LEARN!" And the majority of men would burn a pot of water if they tried to cook because they think cooking "is for women."

Thankfully I married a Mexican girl and her family taught me how to cook legit tacos, burritos, homemade salsa, refried beans, chorizo, and I even make my own pasta on occasion. Not everyone in America is dump, chap. Just most of us.

tasty, would pump the recipe by using social worker shoes @ 5pm

awesome!

Anons rate my shiet. Eat every day all day.

I wanna Fusrodah your cupboard

Just golonka

yeah, if you wanna shit LAVA

Can you fit any more spice bottles on the edge of that table?

Gotowana, not original Golonka you dirty ciapak

Beef "a la plancha"

Fine food OP. High protein, low cost and effort.

Fuck people and their instagram pretty meals. Presentation doesn't make the food better.

:V

Twice baked potato

Japanese chicken and vegetable curry

u fukin mexicans make me sick
fuken beaners gtfo
make /b great again

I made spaghetti

triggered much? let me put some of my garnish on your plate